chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

chessbase 15

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty Re: chessbase 15

Post  Migu3litto on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Thank you very much Jiri! Brilliant!!! Works perfectly.

Just remember to install first de 32 bit version; because the patch doesn't work on the 64.
After you activate offline the 32 bit, then install the 64 bit, which will be already activated, then uninstall the 32 bit.

Migu3litto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Migu3litto wrote:Thank you very much Jiri! Brilliant!!! Works perfectly.

Just remember to install first de 32 bit version; because the patch doesn't work on the 64.
After you activate offline the 32 bit, then install the 64 bit, which will be already activated, then uninstall the 32 bit.

Thank you,

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chinmay hegde on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

I am not able to open fritz 16 getting runtime error 10195,2. Please help me please

Chinmay hegde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chinmay hegde on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm

I am not able to open fritz 16 getting runtime error 10195,2. Please help me please

Chinmay hegde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty Nor should we mix up apples and pears.

Post  jiri on Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:41 am

Nor should we mix up apples and pears.

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:31 am

I installed 64x directly without any problems.

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty chessbase 15

Post  vivek patil* on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:30 am

send new link from all chessbase 15 updates and patch

vivek patil*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty pwd for .rar file

Post  thmn3105 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:21 am

Hello jiri, great work! Thank you...

I downloaded CB15.rar, but it asks a password for an extract. Did I oversee something? What is the password?

thmn3105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:23 am

thmn3105 wrote:Hello jiri, great work! Thank you...

I downloaded CB15.rar, but it asks a password for an extract. Did I oversee something? What is the password?

Please read the posts carefully with the links
Passwords are present.

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truffleonlydiet on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:40 am

jiri wrote:

Passwords are present.

Hi Jiri, you are AMAZING!!!!! thank you!!!!!! cheers cheers alien

Just wondering, if ChessBase release a new update (to fix bug or error or something), how do we update our version of CB15? (Sorry for the noob question! bounce )

truffleonlydiet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truffleonlydiet on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:57 am

Jiri my friend, is it ok if you reupload "CBFT-Patch18 (includes also all current prot-files):
zippyshare.com/v/cJCBdOdx/file.html". The Patch7.0 is giving number mismatch error [1], thank you!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

truffleonlydiet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:25 am

truffleonlydiet wrote:Jiri my friend, is it ok if you reupload "CBFT-Patch18 (includes also all current prot-files):
zippyshare.com/v/cJCBdOdx/file.html". The Patch7.0 is giving number mismatch error [1], thank you!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Tue Nov 13, 2018 ( Poste )
Patch7.0 is giving number mismatch error [1], (Fake )

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty Contraseña

Post  APOLOII on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Hola Jiri, muchas gracias por tu aporte, te comento que no he podido descomprimir pues no tengo la contraseña RAR. Gracias por tu respuesta.

APOLOII

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cheatbaker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:57 pm

jiri wrote:

Passwords are present.

Thanks for the post. But why add password in the file ? Smile

Maybe, it is

only for my immortal friends

to open it.

cheatbaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty heslo do cb 15 na rozzipovanie archyvu nemate niekdo po ruke heslo?

Post  Narajan on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 am

Diabolo wrote:Thanks a lot jiri !!!!

You make a really big and good job, you are a good man, simply !!!!

Narajan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty Please say your ideas!!!

Post  Attacker on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:35 am

When I installed the 64 bit version in the standerd iso shared by jiri I got an error while opening the game board.
And it crashed. When I installed the 32 bit version I got the error message run time error 10195,4. Please say your ideas to fix this problem.
Attacker

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty Lies Fake news

Post  jiri on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:19 pm

"Attacker"When  I  installed the 64 bit version in the standerd iso shared by jiri I got an error while opening the game board.
And it crashed. When I installed the 32 bit version I got the error message run time error 10195,4. Please say your ideas to fix this problem.
Attacker [ Negative votes given : 74 ]
For Jiri -1

Attacker

1 Poste
Negative votes given : 74

Please say your ideas to fix this problem.
Attacker

lies
Fake news

after installation close the cb 15 and copy the cb patch 7.0 to the installation directory and patch as administrator.
now close the internet and open the CB15 and give what it asks.
now everything is ok.

- I think that it is recommended to disconnect from the Internet during the whole SETUP (INSTALLATION) process ! (in order not to be tracked by the server).
After that it will be working out perfectly!

(P.S.: I do not use the the on-line features, using the doctored version, but just off-line engines, databases and games and position analyzes.
But our friends told us that all of them work 100% perfectly if you use a registered Playchess account - "Topic edited to correct and provide this information").

This problem occurs when DirectX runtime or Visual C++ runtime is missing from your computer.
May be this one can help you:

DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
MultiPack Visual C++ Installer 0.7
http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/multipack_visual_c_installer.html

After installation,restart the pc and then try to run.

for those you have problems do you have install direct x and MultiPack Visual C++ Installer 0.7

Try searching for Windows Updates from settings page of your PC and installing the updates - trust me as I have seen quite a few PCs and Laptops that have never been updated since inception.

For Jiri - 1

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ViBryant on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:29 am

truffleonlydiet wrote:Jiri my friend, is it ok if you reupload "CBFT-Patch18 (includes also all current prot-files):

Yes, is the cbpatch same as CBFT patch?

ViBryant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty error password

Post  llorenzo on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:46 pm

Vader wrote:
jiri wrote:chessbase 15 - Page 3 Chessb10

download link :
Pass: only for my immortal friends
https://mega.nz/#!ReJ1lKrD!MRw1kQSxw8mCI6_ETfMrm_31a_8e2yrPZ3H_j0hPSPg
medicine and patch:
 ( NEW LINKS )

Wating for great CBF....

BUY IT IF YOU LOVE IT
chessbase 15 - Page 3 Avatar10
THANKS YOU chesssoftware  

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE: Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in colour. “Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory; Cloud analysis: you can analyse positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the ChessBase Account*.

New in ChessBase 15:

“Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognised. An evaluation profile is created.
“Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored.
Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution.
Extended reference search for openings shows increase/- decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames.
Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans.
Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics.
Crisp new 3D boards thanks to raytracing technology.

SYSTEM
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.

Here is cb-patch 7.0:
http://multi-up.com/1214843
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/HBAO5GK5/file.html

CB-medicine 2.6
https://bayfiles.com/83O7b9lcba
pw-Anon_C & CBF

. first install the x32 bit version of chessbase 15 and use the chessbase 14's serial number by the k_e_y_g_e_n 2.6 provided earlier.

2. after installation close the cb 15 and copy the cb patch 7.0 to the installation directory and patch as administrator.

3. now close the internet and open the CB15 and give what it asks.

4. now everything is ok.

if the steps is perfectly alright for me. and if u have any problems please activate by the buildin activation by the k-e-y-g-e-n 2.6.

everythings is fine . thanks & Regards.

but you can use its serial key to activate CB15.
Example key of CB14:

CK99B-X8F9S-6VZP7-YQJKA-16YDX-CB14

You need to change last key point CB14 to CB15

CK99B-X8F9S-6VZP7-YQJKA-16YDX-CB15

Now you can activate chessbase 15.

You can use CB medicine 2.6 to activate it. Just use CB15 as the last digits for the serial number.
Select ChessBase14 to get the serial number and use the ChessBaseAdminTool found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ChessBase\CBase15" to activate CB15 after you finish installing.
Don't try to activate during installation. Just cancel the activation request and start the ChessBaseAdminTool to activate it.
To make the CB Patch 7.0 work, you need to rename the CBase15 to CBase14, apply the CBFT-Patch, close the patch, and rename back the file to CBase15.

Upload pls CB keygan 2.6.

P.S.
CB keygan 2.5
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DKyy/quLVyL1Df
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yB...XgIMhiVJ7LQ6aI

Dear Jiri, many thanks for such a great upload!!!! Very Happy cheers

Greetings I need help with the password does not work
thank you Jiri

llorenzo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty I try it but it isn't work

Post  Attacker on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:35 am

jiri wrote:"Attacker"When  I  installed the 64 bit version in the standerd iso shared by jiri I got an error while opening the game board.
For Jiri -1

Attacker

1 Poste

Attacker

lies
Fake news

after installation close the cb 15 and copy the cb patch 7.0 to the installation directory and patch as administrator.
now everything is ok.

- I think that it is recommended to disconnect from the Internet during the whole SETUP (INSTALLATION) process ! (in order not to be tracked by the server).

(P.S.: I do not use the the on-line features, using the doctored version, but just off-line engines, databases and games and position analyzes.
But our friends told us that all of them work 100% perfectly if you use a registered Playchess account - "Topic edited to correct and provide this information").

This problem occurs when DirectX runtime or Visual C++ runtime is missing from your computer.

for those you have problems do you have install direct x and MultiPack Visual C++ Installer 0.7

Try searching for Windows Updates from settings page of your PC and installing the updates - trust me as I have seen quite a few PCs and Laptops that have never been updated since inception.

For Jiri - 1
chessbase 15 - Page 3 Captur10
This is what displaying please help

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:57 am

Attacker wrote:
jiri wrote:"Attacker"When  I  installed the 64 bit version in the standerd iso shared by jiri I got an error while opening the game board.
For Jiri -1

Attacker

1 Poste

Attacker

lies
Fake news

now everything is ok.

For Jiri - 1
chessbase 15 - Page 3 Captur10
This is what displaying please  help

https://mega.nz/#!ReJ1lKrD!MRw1kQSxw...yrPZ3H_j0hPSPg

Update 4 is out.

CBase 15.4 Changelog:
- Raytracing on AMD CPUs.
- Database names with umlauts (or cyrillic characters etc.) in icon lists.
- Instant analysis on CPUs with two cores.
- No repeated texts in repeated Tactical Analysis.
- Switch "only top games" in reference window was inactive
- Moves by other side in reference window visually different.
- Wrong font for special symbols (better is,..) in symbol palette, save dialog, ...
- Find similar endgames displayed results twice.
- Move indicator in evaluation profile larger.
- Creating a database in system folder "Downloads" failed.
- Streaming in multi board was broken.
- Editing keys was disabled.
- Minor errors in manoeuvre dialog and search.
- Don't update search booster during game import.
- Help button in save dialog.
- Inkonsistent numbers in critical line.
- Any single char annotation in parantheses generated a diagram.
- Crash in manoeuvre search if first game in db is a text.
- Crash in tactical analysis on some cpus.
- Error in tactical analysis on positions, some moves were not annotated.
- Searches from database window or games list could generate different results.
- Unload search booster when DB is closed.
- Next/previous game on search result.
- CB diagram in text file with user defined pieces.
- Figurine in RTF.

http://download.chessbase.com/update...CB15_x86_4.txt
http://download.chessbase.com/update...CB15_x64_4.txt

(Rename .txt to .exe)

You can try to execute the msi file with administrator rights. You can find several options to do it for example here:

https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-r...pt-in-windows/

If you use the Command Prompt option, use for example: msiexec -i D:\Downloads\CB15\ChessBase15Setup_x64.m si
It worked fine for me.

I had the same problem in Win 10 Pro, but not in Win 10 Home, which worked the way all my other Windows programs worked.

In my case the problem is that CB15 does not rewrite all of the old file associations from CB13. This can be done manually via REGEDIT -- not recommended for newbies -- but you have to change two sets of associations: not just the PGN and CBH associations, but an additional two:

computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CB_CBHFormat (cbh)\chess\open\command

and

computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CB_PGIFormat (cbh)\chess\open\command

and manually change each instance of "CBase13" to "CBase15".

If/until ChessBase fixes this with a patch, you will have to manually do this for every file association you want to make with CB15, and there are a LOT of additional ones are left over from CB13. You can find them all in this area of the registry: change the ones that begin with "CB_ " and CB15 might start to open the file types you want.

The upgrade has already been done and the program worked well in two different devices, with the problem being 10192

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty The files are already deleted

Post  Attacker on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:41 am

I don't know why but files are already deleted.

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:06 am

Attacker wrote:I don't know why but files are already deleted.

https://mega.nz/#!ReJ1lKrD!MRw1kQSxw8mCI6_ETfMrm_31a_8e2yrPZ3H_j0hPSPg

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chessbase 15 - Page 3 Empty So quick

Post  Attacker on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks for the help.

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:09 am

Jiri, the links of update 4 are not working :
http://download.chessbase.com/update...CB15_x86_4.txt
http://download.chessbase.com/update...CB15_x64_4.txt

I invite you to check, and repost the links.
Thanks in advance
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum