chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:00 pm

https://clk.icu/qxqvD2
https://clk.icu/2dXQLL
https://clk.icu/mMN6p3
https://clk.icu/DvVf
https://clk.icu/UwndijS5
https://clk.icu/Oe3kq
https://clk.icu/Nh94IA
https://clk.icu/YRoe8
https://clk.icu/evXHRCwJ
https://clk.icu/IRiQ
https://clk.icu/WcMG
https://clk.icu/uhwK

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Queen's Gambit Declined - A repertoire for Black based on the Lasker Variation (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Tactic Toolbox - Ruy Lopez (SDVL)
Sam Collins - The Korchnoi Gambit against the French - 60 minutes (SDVL)
Sam Collins - The Queens Gambit Accepted - A Repertoire For Black (SDVL)

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 774
Points : 1328
Reputation : -772
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty CAN SOMEONE POST THESE IN SOLIDFILES OR ZIPPYSHARE OR DROPMEFILE FORMAT, please?

Post  echess on Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:52 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:https://clk.icu/qxqvD2
https://clk.icu/2dXQLL
https://clk.icu/mMN6p3
https://clk.icu/DvVf
https://clk.icu/UwndijS5
https://clk.icu/Oe3kq
https://clk.icu/Nh94IA
https://clk.icu/YRoe8
https://clk.icu/evXHRCwJ
https://clk.icu/IRiQ
https://clk.icu/WcMG
https://clk.icu/uhwK

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Queen's Gambit Declined - A repertoire for Black based on the Lasker Variation (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Tactic Toolbox - Ruy Lopez (SDVL)
Sam Collins - The Korchnoi Gambit against the French - 60 minutes (SDVL)
Sam Collins - The Queens Gambit Accepted - A Repertoire For Black (SDVL)

echess

Posts : 43
Points : 44
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Direct links

Post  Funbeat on Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:47 pm

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/8Ngx6Y7dNR5za
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/LGrvAD5vBzqWk/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/enP57DdP5xaPR/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM2PNB23LX/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7BXy3xxMqY/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM8A8awe7M/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/4Adx5W8YYpYAw/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7Bmvr5MDxr/dl

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)
Funbeat
Funbeat

Posts : 86
Points : 145
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2018-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Thanks Funbeat!

Post  orlyboy on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:35 am

Funbeat wrote:http://www.solidfiles.com/v/8Ngx6Y7dNR5za
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/LGrvAD5vBzqWk/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/enP57DdP5xaPR/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM2PNB23LX/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7BXy3xxMqY/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM8A8awe7M/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/4Adx5W8YYpYAw/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7Bmvr5MDxr/dl

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)

If it's not too much to ask, can we have the mp4 versions of these gems? Thank you! bounce

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  Christophe12345 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:53 am

Where is the carlsbad structure ? (learn from the classics has been added instead)
Christophe12345
Christophe12345

Posts : 93
Points : 142
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-11-27
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  gambit_man on Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 am

orlyboy wrote:
Funbeat wrote:http://www.solidfiles.com/v/8Ngx6Y7dNR5za
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/LGrvAD5vBzqWk/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/enP57DdP5xaPR/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM2PNB23LX/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7BXy3xxMqY/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM8A8awe7M/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/4Adx5W8YYpYAw/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7Bmvr5MDxr/dl

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)

If it's not too much to ask, can we have the mp4 versions of these gems? Thank you! bounce

Hi,

I have Sam Collins Know The Terrain Volumes 2, 3, 4 and 6 as MP4 video format - but not volumes 3 and 5 maybe someone else has those. All thanks to original purchasers and uploaders on Immortal Forum.

DOWNLOAD QUICKLY AS ON THIS SITE LINKS ONLY LAST ABOUT 24 or 48 HOURS BEFORE BEING REMOVED !!!!!!!!!

Password: immortal
(It is best to re-type the password but if you copy/paste PLEASE make extra sure there are no spaces at the BEGINNING or end of the password after you copy it, before complaining that it doesn't work.  It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first)


Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - Capablanca Structure (MP4)

Code:
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/xLoQQK4s/file.html

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (MP4)

Code:
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/pJJcgKYm/file.html

Sam Collins  - Know  the Terrain Vol 4 - Advanced French (MP4)

Code:
https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/m495aQJX/file.html

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6. - Isolated Queens Pawn (MP4)

Code:
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/Xp6qeMxP/file.html

(links are not clickable you have to copy and paste them into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)


Last edited by gambit_man on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

gambit_man

Posts : 813
Points : 3095
Reputation : 2229
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  escaleno on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:01 pm

I have number 5 as mp4, downloaded from immortal. Don't remember who was the creator and original uploader, but thanks anyway.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/WqMBQQdLKAzwz
PW: immortal

I don't know how gambit_man makes that "CODE", but you can always copy and paste the link instead of clicking on it.

Hope it helps.

escaleno

Posts : 15
Points : 30
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  gambit_man on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:06 pm

escaleno wrote:I have number 5 as mp4, downloaded from immortal. Don't remember who was the creator and original uploader, but thanks anyway.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/WqMBQQdLKAzwz
PW: immortal

I don't know how gambit_man makes that "CODE", but you can always copy and paste the link instead of clicking on it.

Hope it helps.

Hi,

Thanks. Out of interest I posted a guide in here about using code tags as in the past, links wouldn't even show at all unless you did that but yes you are right now you can copy and paste them.  Trouble is people don't....they just click then complain about the ad.fly etc so that's why I use them. Anyway here is how to use the code tags:

http://www.chessgod101.com/t3834-how-to-post-links-here?highlight=links

gambit_man

Posts : 813
Points : 3095
Reputation : 2229
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  escaleno on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Thank you. I joined this forum at a later date.
Below I try to do it, to see if I have understood how it works.
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/WqMBQQdLKAzwz
Perfect! Thank you very much.

escaleno

Posts : 15
Points : 30
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - Central Majority (MP4)
CODE:
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/pJJcgKYm/file.html

This one is actually Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority - IM Sam Collins and NOT Volume 1
By chance gambit_man would you also have Volume 1 ?
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

Posts : 149
Points : 231
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2017-06-21
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  gambit_man on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 pm

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - Central Majority (MP4)
CODE:
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/pJJcgKYm/file.html

This one is actually Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority - IM Sam Collins and NOT Volume 1
By chance gambit_man would you also have Volume 1 ?

Hi,

Thanks for spotting this. I have changed my post above to now show it as Volume 3 not Volume 1. Sorry I do not have the real Volume 1 in MP4 format only as an SDVL which has already been shared in this thread by funbeat.

gambit_man

Posts : 813
Points : 3095
Reputation : 2229
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:35 pm

gambit_man wrote:
CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - Central Majority (MP4)
CODE:
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/pJJcgKYm/file.html

This one is actually Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority - IM Sam Collins and NOT Volume 1
By chance gambit_man would you also have Volume 1 ?

Hi,

Thanks for spotting this. I have changed my post above to now show it as Volume 3 not Volume 1. Sorry I do not have the real Volume 1 in MP4 format only as an SDVL which has already been shared in this thread by funbeat.  

Thank you Gambit_man for your reply and your great share as awlays !
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

Posts : 149
Points : 231
Reputation : 126
Join date : 2017-06-21
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Know the Terrain Vol. 1 in mp4 format + pgn

Post  timeonoff on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Here is Know the Terrain Vol. 1 Carlsbad in mp4 format created by Erudito at Immortal
Code:
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/OTN3CxVU/file.html
pw - 1morta7

and a pgn created by ishmael at Immortal
Code:
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/Bkgk9J8q/file.html
pw - ishmael

timeonoff

Posts : 44
Points : 105
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2019-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Thank you gambit_man!

Post  orlyboy on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm

gambit_man wrote:
orlyboy wrote:
Funbeat wrote:http://www.solidfiles.com/v/8Ngx6Y7dNR5za
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/LGrvAD5vBzqWk/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/enP57DdP5xaPR/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM2PNB23LX/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7BXy3xxMqY/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/DkADM8A8awe7M/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/4Adx5W8YYpYAw/dl
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/vZG7Bmvr5MDxr/dl

Sam Collins - 1.e4 Repertoire (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 1 - The Carlsbad Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - The Capablanca Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the terrain Vol. 4 - The French Advance Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 5 - The Philidor Structure (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6 - Isolated Queen's Pawn (SDVL)
Sam Collins - Learn from the open games (SDVL)

If it's not too much to ask, can we have the mp4 versions of these gems? Thank you! bounce

Hi,

I have Sam Collins Know The Terrain Volumes  2, 3, 4 and 6 as MP4 video format - but not volumes 3 and 5 maybe someone else has those. All thanks to original purchasers and uploaders on Immortal Forum.

DOWNLOAD QUICKLY AS ON THIS SITE LINKS ONLY LAST ABOUT 24 or 48 HOURS BEFORE BEING REMOVED !!!!!!!!!

Password: immortal
(It is best to re-type the password but if you copy/paste PLEASE make extra sure there are no spaces at the BEGINNING or end of the password after you copy it, before complaining that it doesn't work.  It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first)


Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 2 - Capablanca Structure (MP4)

Code:
https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/xLoQQK4s/file.html

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 3 - Central Majority (MP4)

Code:
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/pJJcgKYm/file.html

Sam Collins  - Know  the Terrain Vol 4 - Advanced French (MP4)

Code:
https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/m495aQJX/file.html

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol. 6. - Isolated Queens Pawn (MP4)

Code:
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/Xp6qeMxP/file.html

(links are not clickable you have to copy and paste them into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

Really awesome share! cheers

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit Empty Re: Sam Collins - Know the Terrain Vol1-2-3-4-5-6+Queen's Gambit Declined+accepted+tactic+korchnoi gambit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum