chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Links of Gmde

Go down

Links of Gmde

Post  jiri on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Links of Gmde

Tracking attempts blocked:

Site 'Unknown' was trying to track you with tracking services:
'b․scorecardresearch․com': 1 attempt(s)

'b․scorecardresearch․com':

'b.scorecardresearch.com':

ScorecardResearch.com (also known as b.scorecardresearch.com) is a marketing platform that has been included in many security forums. The main reason for all these discussions is that it has been misused by cyber criminals who are trying to show people misleading ads during their browsing.
If you have also suffered from ScorecardResearch.com ads, it means that your computer has been affected by adware-type program that has changed its settings and started to promote affiliate sites.
Unfortunately, after clicking on it, people are either deceived and encouraged to visit unknown, suspicious or dangerous sites that are actively seeking to increase their rankings or sales. However, this is not the only thing searched for by the ScorecardResearch.com virus. Know that it can also deceive you by downloading adware programs on your computer.

If such programs infiltrate the system, they can easily change the DNS settings of your computer and then can hijack all your Internet browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other web browsers.

Site 'www․chessgod101․com' was trying to track you with tracking services:
'ps․eyeota․net': 1 attempt(s)
'cdn․viglink․com': 8 attempt(s)
'api․viglink․com': 22 attempt(s)
'static․criteo․net': 10 attempt(s)
'cdn․taboola․com': 4 attempt(s)
'sync․crwdcntrl․net': 3 attempt(s)
'cas․criteo․com': 5 attempt(s)

Good luck

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ok I'm not fighting with you but how did you get this information!

Post  Gmde on Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 pm

I see more comments by you and your links in adf.ly.what you saing is my links are malicious and trying to track this forum.But wait what about you. You also sharing the adf.ly links and whats the difference between us.could you please tell me how to shorten a link without any malicious threat to here.Are you a moderator?
Why do you following me by  this type of commenting.Even I don't know  this links are malicious. People in here should understand that your also using adf.ly links.

What's this? Are you have an editable text on this type of messages?? or your virus guard is simply outdated. !!!Update it.
People in  here should understand that gambit man has been kicked out by this forum.But wait
Do you guys meen banned out No.Not banned out but kept silently under jiris pressure.
Of course you like to be the king in here by sharing immortal stuff as a hero.But your nothing.
Of course I had sometimes shared immortal stuff but not like you all the time.!!

Why are you jealous on me.?Ah? After You sharing something special for members shared in the immortal.Members say your a god.But the truth is your just a human.The problem with the immotal registration made your life easy in here.Because every one has only here now.  

What do you say now ah ?
Why are you commenting words like "basta or blasta,bla bla bla"?
Are you mad?
Gmde
Sick you

Gmde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Links of Gmde

Post  Prad830 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:23 am

Dear Gmde,
If you are going to share google drive link then you just use a URL shorter like https://goo.gl it works very well, no need to use the malware site.
Best wishes
regards

Gmde wrote:I see more comments by you and your links in adf.ly.what you saing is my links are malicious and trying to track this forum.But wait what about you. You also sharing the adf.ly links and whats the difference between us.could you please tell me how to shorten a link without any malicious threat to here.Are you a moderator?
Why do you following me by  this type of commenting.Even I don't know  this links are malicious. People in here should understand that your also using adf.ly links.

What's this? Are you have an editable text on this type of messages?? or your virus guard is simply outdated. !!!Update it.
People in  here should understand that gambit man has been kicked out by this forum.But wait
Do you guys meen banned out No.Not banned out but kept silently under jiris pressure.
Of course you like to be the king in here by sharing immortal stuff as a hero.But your nothing.
Of course I had sometimes shared immortal stuff but not like you all the time.!!

Why are you jealous on me.?Ah? After You sharing something special for members shared in the immortal.Members say your a god.But the truth is your just a human.The problem with the immotal registration made your life easy in here.Because every one has only here now.  

What do you say now ah ?
Are you mad?
Gmde
Sick you

Prad830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  festival on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Is there a plugin for this forum so I can hide post from Gmde and all his/her aliases?

festival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Future Jim on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Gmde wrote:

Are you mad?
Gmde
Sick you

Basta means "that is enough" or "stop it."

I respect Jiri. He has done much for this forum. I have never had issues with any of his links.  I would hardly refer to him as "sick." People should refrain from such nonsense. He is only trying to warn members (especially new members) about possible privacy invasions/malicious downloads.

You are absolutely right when you mention that members should have a good, updated, anti-virus product. I would add that the use of NoScript should be considered if one uses the Firefox browser. But a lot of new members are inexperienced with downloading from links. Posting links via zippyshare, solidfiles or mediafire helps them reduce the risk of contamination.  Please keep this in mind.

Regards,

Future Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rook on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:01 am

Future Jim wrote:
Gmde wrote:

Are you mad?
Gmde
Sick you

Basta means "that is enough" or "stop it."

I respect Jiri. He has done much for this forum. I have never had issues with any of his links.  I would hardly refer to him as "sick." People should refrain from such nonsense. He is only trying to warn members (especially new members) about possible privacy invasions/malicious downloads.

You are absolutely right when you mention that members should have a good, updated, anti-virus product. I would add that the use of NoScript should be considered if one uses the Firefox browser. But a lot of new members are inexperienced with downloading from links. Posting links via zippyshare, solidfiles or mediafire helps them reduce the risk of contamination.  Please keep this in mind.

Regards,

Fantastic post. Well said, Future Jim.
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down