chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI

Post  Lisztomaniac on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Hello everyone, do you have this book as pdf? Thank you.

Lisztomaniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty Re: Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI

Post  schtroumfechecs on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi,

The book is not published yet!

schtroumfechecs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty Re: Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI

Post  rickystevano on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:48 am

waiting....

rickystevano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  von_dingle on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:42 am

rickystevano wrote:waiting....
for you, to justify my love.

von_dingle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpycoZe on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:37 pm

https://www.newinchess.com/game-changer

SpycoZe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mohammad mehdi khoshouei on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:06 am

Hi ; what's the release date of this book?

mohammad mehdi khoshouei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty Gamechanger

Post  mahen on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 pm

The book released on 1st February. Waiting for someone to upload.

mahen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chess_gas on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Has anyone read this book?

Does it provide new information that humans did not already know and/or can learn from?

chess_gas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mohammad mehdi khoshouei on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:43 am

Hello my friends. Does anyone have this book? Please please please upload this. Mannnnny thanks.

mohammad mehdi khoshouei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty It's here

Post  Kees on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:56 am

https://florenfile.com/h9kvvvrd7uuq/Sanet.st_Game_Changer_-_Matthew_Sadler.epub

Kees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle_King on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:37 am

Link fast download

https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/j5jHMBZ8/file.html

Eagle_King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonday on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:49 am

Thanks a lot Karen and Eagle_king.

Toonday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyan boy on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:37 am

thanks everyone if any one has 300 games by Enqvist kindly share

kenyan boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jnabri01 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:44 am

Thank you very much

jnabri01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chess_gas on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 am

Thanks!

chess_gas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chess_gas on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 am

Has anyone read it? Is there anything in here that’s revolutionary?

Also I just want to say that I wish the publisher used double column format, this is practically unreadable on a phone screen

chess_gas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am

chess_gas wrote:Has anyone read it? Is there anything in here that’s revolutionary?

Also I just want to say that I wish the publisher used double column format, this is practically unreadable on a phone screen

I think you'll find the double column format is because this has been bought as the Amazon Kindle Digital version (which is single column) and then converted to PDF for sharing. To have the double column book version someone would need to buy the paperback book then by hand scan all 416 pages !!  This takes a huge amount of work, but is the work that goes into all of the hundreds of books you see shared online - often people do not realise this is the effort it takes before it can be shared. So meanwhile at least you get the book for free !

All thanks to Kees and Eagle_King for this great share.

Last edited by gambit_man on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gaurav_singh_md on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 am

Kees wrote:https://florenfile.com/h9kvvvrd7uuq/Sanet.st_Game_Changer_-_Matthew_Sadler.epub

This link was from SoftArchive. I have uploaded it to libgen as well.

gaurav_singh_md

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chess_gas on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Wow

Yeah scanning the books is a LOT of work

Thanks for the share

chess_gas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sixfeetund on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Thanks!

sixfeetund

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI

Post  gbsalvio on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:46 am

New easy link

http://rgho.st/7dkFCVmph

gbsalvio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyan boy on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:10 am

chess_gas wrote:Has anyone read it? Is there anything in here that’s revolutionary?

i just finished reading it, i suggest you stop doing what you are doing and read this book, yes its revolutionary, you will learn a lot i will treat this book as a bible and copy alpha's repetoire

kenyan boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Game Changer: AlphaZero's Groundbreaking Chess Strategies and the Promise of AI Empty A PGN?

Post  Fomento on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:23 pm

I hate to ask after such superb work in getting the PDF, but is there any PGN file of the games in the book? Strictly a matter of convenience as I think there are sources for all of the Alpha Zero games against Stockfish.

Fomento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyan boy on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 am

Fomento wrote:I hate to ask after such superb work in getting the PDF, but is there any PGN file of the games in the book? Strictly a matter of convenience as I think there are sources for all of the Alpha Zero games against Stockfish.

go to lichess.org click on study and search alphazero

kenyan boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sanece80 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:08 am

kenyan boy wrote:
Fomento wrote:I hate to ask after such superb work in getting the PDF, but is there any PGN file of the games in the book? Strictly a matter of convenience as I think there are sources for all of the Alpha Zero games against Stockfish.

go to lichess.org click on study and search alphazero

I searched 'alphazero' on lichess.org, lots of personal analysis, not Game Changer analysis.

sanece80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next