chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess evolution 1 to 200

Go down

Chess evolution 1 to 200 Empty Chess evolution 1 to 200

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:36 pm

https://clk.ink/Kr6RG5Eu

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess evolution 1 to 200 Empty GUYS, THIS IS A ad LINK DO NO CLICK AND WASTE YOUR TIME

Post  velvan123 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:46 am

GUYS, THIS IS A ad LINK DO NO CLICK AND WASTE YOUR TIME

velvan123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess evolution 1 to 200 Empty velvet123 is right, but....

Post  Gast on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 am

yesterday, the link did work

Gast

Back to top Go down

Chess evolution 1 to 200 Empty Re: Chess evolution 1 to 200

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:39 am

YOU VELVAN YOU DON T HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT JUST COVER YOUR IGNORANCE AND ASK HOW
velvan123 wrote:GUYS, THIS IS A ad LINK DO NO CLICK AND WASTE YOUR TIME

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 am

chrigi wrote:yesterday, the link did work

SORRY CHRIGI IF I WAS MAD.
ALL OF THEM MAKE MONEY BY SHORTEN LINK.
ALL OF THEM COPY THE LINKS FROM OTHERS
ALL OF THEM SHARE LINK THAT DON T RESPECT AUTHOR PRIVACY
BUT ALL OF THEM BLAME ME OF SHARING LINKSSSSS.
HHHHHHH.
IRONIC BEHAVIOUR
I PUT REQUEST OF MEMBERS THAT SEND ME MESSAGES.

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  egnyte on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 am

https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/oVYoADQi/file.html

egnyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 am

JIHED2KALAI wrote:

HHHHHHH.
IRONIC BEHAVIOUR

Sorry if I'm noting, that you are stubborn like a donkey, you don't want to understand the problem. So let me try to explain it.

1. It is right, that when I download something in this place, I do not respect author's privacy. but if you upload stolen links from others you do not only not respect author's privacy but also that one of the former uploader.
2. From the side of law: uploading and in most country downloading is illegal. It doesn't matter if you upload a fresh link or you post a copied link (the well known problem with Torrent where you are up- and downloading). In my country downloading is not forbidden, as long as you use the download for yourself privately. If you up- and download making money the same time it is from viewpoint of the law worse.
3. If you really want to make money, it is OK for me, because I get something from you for what you have had a little work and I for my part have no costs, compared to buying the stuff in the store.
4. If you buy stuff in the store, then upload it with making some money in order to buy new stuff to share with us, that would be honest!(but illegal) - who cares
5. So, one ad-page is still annoying, but I can live with that
6. The real problem is, that it seems to me you being only interested in making money. You are active some other forums, normally there are minimum 3 ad-pages and there are not existing links!
7. In summary this all means: You only are interested in making money. For that reason you post stolen links or dead links as yesterday, you ad too much ad-pages. It is not plausible that you are only answering requests (why you should post a dead link on a request???).
what you have written above is not more than a protection allegation! This is proven by your aggressive answers.

So please respect us in this forum and be honest!

Kindly your bad shadow (It is a honor to me, to click and control your post also in the future) Very Happy

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 am

chrigi wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:

HHHHHHH.
IRONIC BEHAVIOUR

Sorry if I'm noting, that you are stubborn like a donkey, you don't want to understand the problem. So let me try to explain it.

1. It is right, that when I download something in this place, I do not respect author's privacy. but if you upload stolen links from others you do not only not respect author's privacy but also that one of the former uploader.
2. From the side of law: uploading and in most country downloading is illegal. It doesn't matter if you upload a fresh link or you post a copied link (the well known problem with Torrent where you are up- and downloading). In my country downloading is not forbidden, as long as you use the download for yourself privately. If you up- and download making money the same time it is from viewpoint of the law worse.
3. If you really want to make money, it is OK for me, because I get something from you for what you have had a little work and I for my part have no costs, compared to buying the stuff in the store.
4. If you buy stuff in the store, then upload it with making some money in order to buy new stuff to share with us, that would be honest!(but illegal) - who cares
5. So, one ad-page is still annoying, but I can live with that
6. The real problem is, that it seems to me you being only interested in making money. You are active some other forums, normally there are minimum 3 ad-pages and there are not existing links!
7. In summary this all means: You only are interested in making money. For that reason you post stolen links or dead links as yesterday, you ad too much ad-pages. It is not plausible that you are only answering requests (why you should post a dead link on a request???).
what you have written above is not more than a protection allegation! This is proven by your aggressive answers.

So please respect us in this forum and be honest!

Kindly your bad shadow (It is a honor to me, to click and control your post also in the future) Very Happy

hi you are the donkey and stupid man too.
this blabla is nothing and you are not here to judge me stupid gay.
for the link i posted yesterday i did not release that is dead and that s my first time that i fall in.
you waste my time every one are copying link and shorten.
please dont talk to me anymore and like i said dont bother yourself and click my link stupid.

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess evolution 1 to 200 Empty hi, your shadow is still here

Post  Gast on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:24 am

no comment, everyone who read your post can see how you are disqualifying yourself

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:41 am

chrigi wrote:no comment, everyone who read your post can see how you are disqualifying yourself
and they could see your comment too
mine "SORRY CHRIGI IF I WAS MAD."
yours "Sorry if I'm noting, that you are stubborn like a donkey"

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swapnilk on Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:07 pm

To JIHEDKALAI :-
so desperate to make money ..so much stealing and presenting fake links and malware. I know you are running out of food that's why you have to do this nonsense work which is degrading this forum. You could beg though maybe some of us will help. By your sheer desperation of nonsense, we can easily figure out what your mother do to fulfill her need. It wasn't that hard to guess. Very Happy

swapnilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 pm

i don t answer gays
idiot swapnilk affraid affraid affraid
swapnilk wrote:To JIHEDKALAI :-
so desperate to make money ..so much stealing and presenting fake links and malware. I know you are running out of food that's why you have to do this nonsense work which is degrading this forum. You could beg though maybe some of us will help. By your sheer desperation of nonsense, we can easily figure out what your mother do to fulfill her need. It wasn't that hard to guess. Very Happy

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swapnilk on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:35 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:i don t answer gays
idiot swapnilk  affraid  affraid  affraid
swapnilk wrote:To JIHEDKALAI :-
Ask your mom who I am. She will tell u everything Very Happy Do ask about that night too.

swapnilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down