chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

PLZ send PGN of this plz... The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg

Go down

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg Empty PLZ send PGN of this plz... The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg

Post  CanHaktan on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Np PDF is also good but PGN is better. Can you send me PDF gambit_man Smile

Last edited by CanHaktan on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg Empty Re: PLZ send PGN of this plz... The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg

Post  The Rook on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am

Here you go....

https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/muHqq1T0/file.html
The Rook
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg Empty thank you very much sir

Post  CanHaktan on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:12 am

God bless you! thanks too much... Smile

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg Empty Re: PLZ send PGN of this plz... The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg

Post  shahrad on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:47 pm

I need the pgn for all three parts.

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rook on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:10 am

shahrad wrote:I need the pgn for all three parts.

French Defence PGN Part 1

https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/1bYEtwad/file.html

French Defence PGN Part 2

https://www6.zippyshare.com/v/xUsUtYxS/file.html

The Rook
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 am

Many Many Many Thanks

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:56 pm

Do you have the pgn for Avrukhs Grandmaster Repertoire Grunfeld? Embarassed

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rook on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 pm

shahrad wrote:Do you have the pgn for Avrukhs Grandmaster Repertoire Grunfeld? Embarassed

Sorry, I don't have that one.
The Rook
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:40 pm

shahrad wrote:Do you have the pgn for Avrukhs Grandmaster Repertoire Grunfeld? Embarassed

Grandmaster Repertoire 9 Gruenfeld Defence. vol.2 - Avrukh (PGN)
Code:
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/oWoPV9Y3/file.html

I do not have it for the Volume 1.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg Empty Gambit_man can you give this book PGN? Man I knwo you will help me a lot

Post  CanHaktan on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:21 pm

PLZ send PGN of this plz...  The French Defence: Volume Three by Emanuel Berg 81YGkHJ6UVL._SL1374_

In this book, the author shares the experiences, setbacks and successes of his career as a professional player. Drawing on his own games, which encompass all stages of his career including that of strong grandmaster, he reveals his thought process at the critical moments and shows the reader how to avoid the most common mistakes.

Every chapter is followed by carefully selected exercises on the featured theme. Thinkers Publishing wishes you success on your lifelong journey of chess improvement!

Romain Edouard, currently rated 2665, is part of the new generation of top French GMs. He was taught chess at age five, became the European u-16 Champion, runner-up in the World and European u-I8 Championships, an IM in 2007 and a GM shortly after. He was the French co-champion in 2012, winning the strong Al Ain Open that year as well. He helped his team win 2nd place in the 2013 European Team Championship, earning a gold medal for his individual performance on board 3. He just recently won the 2014 Dubai Open and has assisted a former FIDE World Champion at many events.

Somebody have it PGN? plz

thanks...

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm

CanHakten - I have that book "The Richter Rauzer Reborn - Zdenko Kozul & Alojzije Jankovic" in PDF but not PGN sorry.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CanHaktan on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:06 pm

gambit_man wrote:CanHakten  -  I have that book "The Richter Rauzer Reborn - Zdenko Kozul & Alojzije Jankovic"  in PDF but not PGN sorry.

Np sir Sad

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:14 pm

gambit_man wrote:

Grandmaster Repertoire 9 Gruenfeld Defence. vol.2 - Avrukh (PGN)
Code:
https://www79.zippyshare.com/v/oWoPV9Y3/file.html

I do not have it for the Volume 1.

Very nice. Thanks a lot.

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Not that I complain but it is a little bit weird. The pgn file is from volume 1 and it is very nice because it contains all the text commentary too, but chapter 17 to 26 are completely missing and also some variations from other lines. I am saying this because this might not have been your intention. So if you have volume 2 and/or a complete volume 1, it would be really helpful.

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum