chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free)

Go down

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free) Empty Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free)

Post  Gast on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:45 pm

With kind permission of Dagobert Duck... ahh... JIHED2KALAI Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://dropmefiles.com/qlyf8

PW: BishopPair

CAUTION: I am not responsible for the content of this download. It was just a down- and re-upload from my side

Last edited by chrigi on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gast

Back to top Go down

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free) Empty Re: Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free)

Post  egnyte on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:58 pm

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
I love spam free links!

egnyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free) Empty Re: Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free)

Post  camerasrepairman on Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:24 pm

chrigi wrote:With kind permission of Dagobert Duck... ahh... JIHED2KALAI Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://dropmefiles.com/qlyf8

PW: BishopPair

CAUTION: I am not responsible for the content of this download. It was just a down- and re-upload from my side

Many thanks!

camerasrepairman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free) Empty Password not working.....

Post  GVasGV on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 am

Is the password working for anyone, I don't think it's right?

Thank you to the uploader!

GVasGV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:15 am

GVasGV wrote:Is the password working for anyone, I don't think it's right?

Thank you to the uploader!

I didn't change anything. I checked the password, it was working. It was the PW from the original Download. The Password should work for all, if nobody manipulated the upload (with Dagobert you never know, he is so angry, that he could kill me)

Gast

Back to top Go down

Unlocking The Grandmasters Mind - 2nd Edition.7z (spam- and ad-side free) Empty Working now.....

Post  GVasGV on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:28 am

It's working now, first go. Very Happy

I tried it at least a dozen times before, very carefully.....then cut/pasted - maybe a winzip glitch.

Thank you. Smile

GVasGV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down