chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  The Rook on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:35 pm

The Veresov Opening is characterized by the moves 1 d4, 2 Nc3 and 3 Bg5. It's a perfect weapon for those who wish to steer the game into relatively uncharted territory and to set their opponents problems from the outset. The Veresov is a flexible opening and White may choose lines that are either positional or tactical in nature. International Master Jimmy Liew has played the Veresov successfully for many years, and in this book he invites you to join him in a study of his favourite opening.He explains the main positional and tactical ideas for both sides, provides answers to all the key questions and tells you everything you need to know about playing the Veresov.


PDF

https://m.vk.com/doc321065665_483621334?hash=e86c301c3c9fe0342b&dl=d1a7b9e32a8cfb28b9


PGN

https://m.vk.com/doc517022924_484672470?hash=f3cc025ddb20651cce&dl=293d9ec66a92a8fab7



Thanks to the original uploader.



The Rook
The Rook

Posts : 281
Points : 1864
Reputation : 1333
Join date : 2018-09-16

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  camerasrepairman on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 pm

The Rook wrote:The Veresov Opening is characterized by the moves 1 d4, 2 Nc3 and 3 Bg5.

Thank you very much!!!!!

camerasrepairman

Posts : 212
Points : 241
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2018-10-02

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  mefis on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Did you have the PGN? The pdf file can be downloaded perfectly but not the PGN.

The Rook wrote:
PGN

https://m.vk.com/doc517022924_484672470?hash=f3cc025ddb20651cce&dl=293d9ec66a92a8fab7

Thanks to the original uploader.


mefis

Posts : 4
Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-26

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  The Rook on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:12 pm

mefis wrote:Did you have the PGN? The pdf file can be downloaded perfectly but not the PGN.

The Rook wrote:
PGN

https://m.vk.com/doc517022924_484672470?hash=f3cc025ddb20651cce&dl=293d9ec66a92a8fab7

Thanks to the original uploader.




https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/bu0anBUz/file.html



The Rook
The Rook

Posts : 281
Points : 1864
Reputation : 1333
Join date : 2018-09-16

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  mefis on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 pm


Thank you very much, The Rook cheers

The Rook wrote:
mefis wrote:Did you have the PGN? The pdf file can be downloaded perfectly but not the PGN.

The Rook wrote:
PGN

https://m.vk.com/doc517022924_484672470?hash=f3cc025ddb20651cce&dl=293d9ec66a92a8fab7

Thanks to the original uploader.




https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/bu0anBUz/file.html




mefis

Posts : 4
Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-26

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  festival on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Just a infos: PGN is in-complete compared to other Move by Move PGN's - only the annotate games are in.

festival

Posts : 569
Points : 1231
Reputation : 502
Join date : 2018-05-15

Back to top Go down

The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew Empty Re: The Veresov: Move by Move - Jimmy Liew

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum