chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

May I request 3 mp4 files

Go down

May I request 3 mp4 files Empty May I request 3 mp4 files

Post  Richard Monarch on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello guys, could you please upload the Gormally Method, the
Grivas Method and Endgames of the World Champions from Fischer to Carlsen by Dr. Karsten Muller? Thanks alot.

Richard Monarch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

May I request 3 mp4 files Empty Re: May I request 3 mp4 files

Post  gambit_man on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Richard Monarch wrote:Hello guys, could you please upload the Gormally Method, the
Grivas Method and Endgames of the World Champions from Fischer to Carlsen by Dr. Karsten Muller? Thanks alot.

Hi,

Those are all shared here in CG101 already. If you use the search function at the top of the main screen - put in key word like "Gormally" and you will see threads where links are posted. Same for the other 2. For some reason people on here do not use the search function before asking but it works quite well here.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

May I request 3 mp4 files Empty Hi bro I already searched and tried. Links are expired. Thanks for reply.

Post  Richard Monarch on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:28 pm

gambit_man wrote:
Richard Monarch wrote:Hello guys, could you please upload the Gormally Method, the

Hi,

Those are all shared here in CG101 already. If you use the search function at the top of the main screen - put in key word like "Gormally" and you will see threads where links are posted. Same for the other 2.  For some reason people on here do not use the search function before asking but it works quite well here.

Richard Monarch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

May I request 3 mp4 files Empty Re: May I request 3 mp4 files

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down