chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Complete Ragozin by GM Matthieu Cornette

Go down

The Complete Ragozin by GM Matthieu Cornette

Post  CanHaktan on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:54 pm

The excellent theoretician GM Matthieu Cornette shares his insights about one of the most popular openings nowadays - The Ragozin defense. The Ragozin is an ideal system against 1.d4: Black establishes a foothold in the centre and quickly develops his pieces on active squares, with good chances for dynamic counterplay or a kingside attack. In this book, IM Richard Pert shares his own complete "The theory surrounding the Ragozin has developed very fast, but I have never stopped updating my files, and I am still amazed by how good this opening is. I thought it was time for me to share with you all the secrets of my favourite and most-solid line; relatively easy to play, with a good positional background, but somehow almost always forgotten by the chess literature. " Matthieu Cornette

PGN of this will be super! Thanks

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Complete Ragozin by GM Matthieu Cornette

Post  gambit_man on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:08 am

CanHaktan wrote:The excellent theoretician GM Matthieu Cornette shares his insights about one of the most popular openings nowadays - The Ragozin defense. The Ragozin is an ideal system against 1.d4: Black establishes a foothold in the centre and quickly develops his pieces on active squares, with good chances for dynamic counterplay or a kingside attack. In this book, IM Richard Pert shares his own complete "The theory surrounding the Ragozin has developed very fast, but I have never stopped updating my files, and I am still amazed by how good this opening is. I thought it was time for me to share with you all the secrets of my favourite and most-solid line; relatively easy to play, with a good positional background, but somehow almost always forgotten by the chess literature. " Matthieu Cornette

PGN of this will be super! Thanks

Hi,

Here are both the PDF and PGN of this book.  The links are not clickable you must copy and paste them into a web browser.   The password for both is   immortal

THE COMPLETE RAGOZIN BY GM MATTHIEU CORNETTE  (PDF)

Code:
https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/UctDddg3/file.html

THE COMPLETE RAGOZIN BY GM MATTHIEU CORNETTE  (PGN)

Code:
https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/Mc9Q6PkB/file.html

Enjoy

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  CanHaktan on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 am

Thank you my bro! God bless you! Have a nice chess day!

CanHaktan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mohamed sayed on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:30 am

thanks

mohamed sayed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content