chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Caution Trojan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Caution Trojan - Page 2 Empty Re: Caution Trojan

Post  Gast on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:18 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:
chrigi wrote:@ JIHED2KALAI

There is a proven fact, not only by me, that with your download links you get a trojan.

There is a proven fact, that nobody accused you to put trojans in your links. the links are also not from you, there are stolen. The former uploader surely didn't put this kind of trojan in the link

There is a proven fact, that you link your links with ad-pages, which send trojans

there is a proven fact, that not all in this forum steal links and link them which ad-pages. For example: I do not, so what you are claiming is already wrong

There is fact, that you can answer to my post in two ways:

a) you can apologize to all clicker of your links! You can write, that you have been not aware of this problem and you will investigate, from where this trojans have come. You can also be honest and mention, that you will correct this problem.

or

b) you don't care about the problem and you can call everybody in this forum a lier, idiot, stupid or homo guy (all are citations from you!). That in fact changes nothing about the trojans in your links, but it would show your ignorance and your disrespect from everybody in this forum. In this case I think you have lost nothing here!

It up to you to choose the right solution.

For me you, your reaction shows me, that you have already decided: You get very angry and aggressive! For me that means, you don't care about all honest users of this forum, you only want to make money. Did you already ask you, why these people are paying you for connecting your links with their pages? Surely not because you are their's friend. No it because they earn more than they pay you, right - it is a business. And what kind of business is it? they send a trojan and you know that!!!
Once you wrote a post: (I citate) "I want to help people and kids to evaluate in this noble sport game i have many DVD and books for chess and i want to share my knowledge on it." Time apparently has changed!

(I mentioned already, that the internet is forgetting nothing. If you want, I can make some more citations, and then everybody can easily decide himself, who is a lier, no problem!)

but about your post above: We here are some users interested in chess. A lot of the users are young people (not an old man like me), who wants to discuss and learn chess, people you wanted to help once upon a time. Please let them doing their hoppy and stay not here for our only interest. Be sure, with your reaction your business will go worse here and be also sure, that I will do everything do stop people like you! This is a honest forum not a bazar! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

i thought that you are young man like us.
despite your opinion i always respect the older so i will not answer anymore (i respect your age) and sorry if i was agressive on you.
besides believe me or not i am very honest and i hate who atacks me for free i do my best to post what i found here and there.
and i choose this shortn website because every one say that is correct that s it.
don t blame if i do what the others do and i don t make spam virus or malware.

and with all my respect i appologize.

accepted, but please solve the problem

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  swapnilk on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:30 pm

To JIHEDKALAI:-
Does your mother still do the same shitty thing to feed herself or the money you are making here by posting viruses is enough to feed you both?

swapnilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:12 pm

chrigi wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:
chrigi wrote:@ JIHED2KALAI

There is a proven fact, not only by me, that with your download links you get a trojan.

There is a proven fact, that nobody accused you to put trojans in your links. the links are also not from you, there are stolen. The former uploader surely didn't put this kind of trojan in the link

There is a proven fact, that you link your links with ad-pages, which send trojans

there is a proven fact, that not all in this forum steal links and link them which ad-pages. For example: I do not, so what you are claiming is already wrong

There is fact, that you can answer to my post in two ways:

a) you can apologize to all clicker of your links! You can write, that you have been not aware of this problem and you will investigate, from where this trojans have come. You can also be honest and mention, that you will correct this problem.

or

b) you don't care about the problem and you can call everybody in this forum a lier, idiot, stupid or homo guy (all are citations from you!). That in fact changes nothing about the trojans in your links, but it would show your ignorance and your disrespect from everybody in this forum. In this case I think you have lost nothing here!

It up to you to choose the right solution.

For me you, your reaction shows me, that you have already decided: You get very angry and aggressive! For me that means, you don't care about all honest users of this forum, you only want to make money. Did you already ask you, why these people are paying you for connecting your links with their pages? Surely not because you are their's friend. No it because they earn more than they pay you, right - it is a business. And what kind of business is it? they send a trojan and you know that!!!
Once you wrote a post: (I citate) "I want to help people and kids to evaluate in this noble sport game i have many DVD and books for chess and i want to share my knowledge on it." Time apparently has changed!

(I mentioned already, that the internet is forgetting nothing. If you want, I can make some more citations, and then everybody can easily decide himself, who is a lier, no problem!)

but about your post above: We here are some users interested in chess. A lot of the users are young people (not an old man like me), who wants to discuss and learn chess, people you wanted to help once upon a time. Please let them doing their hoppy and stay not here for our only interest. Be sure, with your reaction your business will go worse here and be also sure, that I will do everything do stop people like you! This is a honest forum not a bazar! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

i thought that you are young man like us.
despite your opinion i always respect the older so i will not answer anymore (i respect your age) and sorry if i was agressive on you.
besides believe me or not i am very honest and i hate who atacks me for free i do my best to post what i found here and there.
and i choose this shortn website because every one say that is correct that s it.
don t blame if i do what the others do and i don t make spam virus or malware.

and with all my respect i appologize.

accepted, but please solve the problem
 sorry again MR CHRIGI. Embarassed but looks at the comment of swap he attacks me for free i could not stay calm with this pets homo

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thekeshgamer on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:32 am

Yeh Jihad is a trojan himself

Thekeshgamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content