chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

My personal Christmas wish

Go down

My personal Christmas wish Empty My personal Christmas wish

Post  Gast on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Today a put a post about trojans. I accused nobody, it was only a warning. To get a trojan or a virus can unfortunately happen to everybody of us. Waring is just what a warning should be: a prevention for others to get the same virus or trojan.

I wish me, that everybody understand, that we love the same thing: chess. All should think about: we are achieving nothing in fighting one against the other. War never solves problems. It should be all about the matter: chess. Be respectful to all (You never know, if behind a user name is your boss Very Happy Very Happy )

Happy Christmas

Gast

Back to top Go down

My personal Christmas wish Empty Re: My personal Christmas wish

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:19 pm

chrigi wrote:Today a put a post about trojans. I accused nobody, it was only a warning. To get a trojan or a virus can unfortunately happen to everybody of us. Waring is just what a warning should be: a prevention for others to get the same virus or trojan.

I wish me, that everybody understand, that we love the same thing: chess. All should think about: we are achieving nothing in fighting one against the other. War never solves problems. It should be all about the matter: chess. Be respectful to all (You never know, if behind a user name is your boss Very Happy Very Happy )

Happy Christmas
happy christmas mr chrigi and sorry again. God bless you.

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:32 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:
chrigi wrote:Today a put a post about trojans. I accused nobody, it was only a warning. To get a trojan or a virus can unfortunately happen to everybody of us. Waring is just what a warning should be: a prevention for others to get the same virus or trojan.

Happy Christmas
You know Mr chrigi i am a financial administratif manager
You know that i have 2245 chess fide rating
You know that i m married and have two daughter
You know that i breath chess
You know in my country transfer currency is forbiden that s why i used the shorten link to get currency and buy chess matriel and shop online that s it.
You see you have totally right.

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wyzoe on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:07 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:

Happy Christmas
You know Mr chrigi i am a financial administratif manager
You know that i have 2245 chess fide rating
You know that i m married and have two daughter
You know that i breath chess
You know in my country transfer currency is forbiden that s why i used the shorten link to get currency and buy chess matriel and shop online that s it.
You see you have totally right.

Your shortening links contain malware.

Apart from spamming the forum, you are also harming people simply because you want to eat.

Do you think this is a good thing?

wyzoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum