chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE

Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE Empty AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 am

Hello brothers,

I write this open letter today because I have just found out some shocking news. We have lost one of our most important members.

As many of you know, our brother and well respected member of this forum - ChessCaissa has been inactive for 38 days. This is not an accident, or a coincidence. This is because of the actions of a single person, JIHED.

Chessgod101, I love this forum, this forum you have created, a place where chess lovers can come and share material, discuss chess, and generally have good time. This paradise you have created has been infected by a parasitic virus, JIHED and his multiple accounts. His actions have led to your most popular users such as Caissa posting less.

I implore you, Chessgod101, please do something about this. If we continue down this path, soon other members will stop posting, and the general forum will only be filled with JIHED's posts. You cannot allow this, surely.

It will be time to make a choice soon - us and your forum or JIHED, only you the father of this forum has the power to make this choice. Please don't let one man ruin this forum.

To my brother and friend Caissa, please come back, many of us miss you here. You are a well respected contributor, among this forum's best. Without you this forum will not be the same.

To my member friends, I make a request of you. Please block and ignore JIHED and any account associated with him. This is all we can do whilst we wait for our father CG101 to take action.

In Caissa we trust.
In Chessgod101 we trust.

With Bittersweet Regards,
Blundervich1

Last edited by Blundervich1 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE Empty Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE

Post  The Rook on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 am

Bring back ChessCaissa and get rid of JIHED.
The Rook
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE Empty Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 am

I have seen the future, and it is UGLY

AN OPEN LETTER TO CG1O1, CHESSCAISSA, AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS HERE WD4D4fp

Back to top Go down

Post  JDCR-2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:18 am

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Lord ChessCaissa Comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We are waiting for your blessings........................................................................................................ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Please Up this thread until ChessCaissa come back affraid affraid affraid
Love you so much
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by JDCR-2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

JDCR-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:24 am

Those who respect Caissa and wish for his return - please post warm messages for Caissa to read below!!!

Thank you so far to The Rook and JDCR for their posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  xyzjos-2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:42 am

JIHED! Your sin will destroy you. You can do just that poor black bare Muslim. There is no place for you here Go in your hungry bare country. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PLEASE COME BACK MY FRIEND Caissa AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
We are still waiting for you long time.

xyzjos-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ASAGOAVANA on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:51 pm

WHAT THE "do not use profanity" IS HAPPENING HERE..... IF CHESSGOD IS REAL MADRID FC .... THEN CHESS CAISSA IS DEFINITELY CRISTIANO RONALDO.... BRING HIM BACK FOR WHATEVER PRICE.... WE NEED THAT 50 GOALS (UPLOAD) PER SEASON

ASAGOAVANA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomstays on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:18 pm

I had conversation in pm twice few days before. He assured, will be returning soon.

Tomstays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 am

Tomstays wrote:I had conversation in pm twice few days before. He assured, will be returning soon.

I had a conversation with Caissa today, and he said he will consider returning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum