chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section.

Go down

Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section. Empty Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section.

Post  pruthukkc on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:20 am

Respected sir,

Please ban JIHEDKALAI for life time, he is ruin this forum. If you ban him i will donate 100 dollars to this forum, we want our hero back@Chesscaissa Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow If you agree with this please comment on this thread. Lets kick out JIHEDKALAI

pruthukkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section. Empty Re: Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section.

Post  wesparov on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:26 am

pruthukkc wrote:Respected sir,

Please ban JIHEDKALAI for life time, he is ruin this forum. If you ban him i will donate 100 dollars to this forum, we want our hero back@Chesscaissa Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow  If you agree with this please comment on this thread. Lets kick out JIHEDKALAI

sorry guys , I'm new here , what he's done to this forum..??

wesparov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section. Empty Re: Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section.

Post  Gast on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:39 am

Please ban JIHEDKALAI for life time, he is ruin this forum. If you ban him i will donate 100 dollars to this forum, we want our hero back@Chesscaissa Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow  If you agree with this please comment on this thread. Lets kick out JIHEDKALAI

Do you find your request fair? I mean I am not fan of JIHEDKALAI, absolutely not. I agree also, that his upload methods to make money with stolen links (that are mostly not working) are more than questionable. That is a question, that chessgod101 must answer one day. By the way, JIHEDKALAI is right when he is mentioning, that a lot of uploader do the same.

But do you know, where is the difference between you and JIHEDKALAI: He is uploading, while you are only requesting! That is why your post is unfair on the one side and on the other side it is unfair too to offer 100$ for the ban. You wrote also in one post thanks to JIHEDKALAI for his upload. I think you made a download of one of his links?

So it is up to you, if you want to click on one of JIHEDKALAI's link, that is not his problem and not the problem of chessgod101.

My advice: Forget JIHEDKALAI, buy better something for 100$ in the store and share it with us, that would be best for all!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  followyoudown2018 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:10 pm

chrigi wrote:

Do you find your request fair? I mean I am not fan of JIHEDKALAI, absolutely not. I agree also, that his upload methods to make money with stolen links (that are mostly not working) are more than questionable. That is a question, that chessgod101 must answer one day. By the way, JIHEDKALAI is right when he is mentioning, that a lot of uploader do the same.

But do you know, where is the difference between you and JIHEDKALAI: He is uploading, while you are only requesting! That is why your post is unfair on the one side and on the other side it is unfair too to offer 100$ for the ban. You wrote also in one post thanks to JIHEDKALAI for his upload. I think you made a download of one of his links?

So it is up to you, if you want to click on one of JIHEDKALAI's link, that is not his problem and not the problem of chessgod101.

My advice: Forget JIHEDKALAI, buy better something for 100$ in the store and share it with us, that would be best for all!

I agree

followyoudown2018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pruthukkc on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:58 am

chrigi wrote:

Hi chirgi
I respect your opinion but you dont know what exactly happening here. First up all i am not member of immortal chess forum thats why i cant able to share new material and in past i share some good books collection. JIHEDKALAI is member of immortal chess forum he download stuff from there and upload here with his click pay links some times he upload same stuff all the time for money and thats why this forum ruin with his posts. Peoples like you just want to download material but never think about community. Because of JIHEDKALAI our hero Chesscaissa didnt come here so long { JIHEDKALAI also stole his links} JIRI OF immortal CHESS also said that he is link stealer and thats true. In past i said thanks to him because i was new member and after some time i knew JIHEDKALAI'S real face. People like you just want material from others they never respect golden community like CHESSGOD and thats why JIHEDKALAI posting his fake links.

pruthukkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 am

pruthukkc wrote:
chrigi wrote:

Hi chirgi
I respect your opinion but you dont know what exactly happening here. First up all i am not member of immortal chess forum thats why i cant able to share new material and in past i share some good books collection. JIHEDKALAI is member of immortal chess forum he download stuff from there and upload here with his click pay links some times he upload same stuff all the time for money and thats why this forum ruin with his posts. Peoples like you just want to download material but never think about community. Because of JIHEDKALAI our hero Chesscaissa didnt come here so long  { JIHEDKALAI also stole his links}  JIRI OF immortal CHESS also said that he is link stealer and thats true. In past i said thanks to him because i was new member and after some time i knew JIHEDKALAI'S real face. People like you just want material from others they never respect golden community like CHESSGOD and thats why JIHEDKALAI posting his fake links.

Sorry, I see you are a greenhorn, you don't know, what you are writing. Please think first, before you make a post!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  kingame01 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:52 am

I think admin doesnt care about our problem so nevermind!

kingame01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Humble Request to ChessGod! Please comment in this section. Empty To be continued...

Post  jiri on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:28 am

The reality is sordid only.
Chessgod101, indexes all our links, to collect money, simply.

Site 'www․chessgod101․com' was trying to track you with tracking services:
'cm․g․doubleclick․net': 1 attempt(s)
'ps․eyeota․net': 2 attempt(s)
'cdn․viglink․com': 9 attempt(s)
'api․viglink․com': 25 attempt(s)
'static․criteo․net': 18 attempt(s)
'optimized-by․rubiconproject․com': 1 attempt(s)
'cdn․taboola․com': 7 attempt(s)
'sync․crwdcntrl․net': 2 attempt(s)
'cas․criteo․com': 10 attempt(s)

You are starting to understand now.

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:48 am

jiri wrote:The reality is sordid only.

OK thanks Jiri this would explain why the links here in CG101 get removed very quickly (often in 24-48 hours) and yet they don't in Immortal (they do get removed eventually but last a lot longer). I have tried a test. I posted the same chess DVD in CG101 and in Immortal at the same time with zippyshare and solidfiles links. Then I went into Google and just did a simple search for that DVD name.  My post in CG101 came up immediately in the list of Google search results - but the same post on Immortal did not appear in the search results.  So the links here can be easily detected by bots automatically trawling Google looking for them and can get them taken down quickly at the request of the chess DVD and book suppliers.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:21 pm

gambit_man wrote:
jiri wrote:The reality is sordid only.

OK thanks Jiri this would explain why the links here in CG101 get removed very quickly (often in 24-48 hours) and yet they don't in Immortal (they do get removed eventually but last a lot longer). I have tried a test. I posted the same chess DVD in CG101 and in Immortal at the same time with zippyshare and solidfiles links. Then I went into Google and just did a simple search for that DVD name.  My post in CG101 came up immediately in the list of Google search results - but the same post on Immortal did not appear in the search results.  So the links here can be easily detected by bots automatically trawling Google looking for them and can get them taken down quickly at the request of the chess DVD and book suppliers.

Your links are shared on VK, and on all Spanish Chess Forums, by members of Immortal Chess forum, (Echai, etc ...)and Meyer
And obviously by the moderators of Chessgod101,

Vk:

Шахматная барахолка
"Сибирь шахматная"
3,284 postes

Ingeniero Cuadras
The French Tarrasch A repertoire for White – IM Lawrence Trent

https://mega.nz/#!RawhyYJJ!iXfMgotnDI534dXQrO..

Password: immortal

Ingeniero Cuadras
Latest trends in the Marshall – GM Jan Gustafsson
https://mega.nz/#!NWp3kDgS!RWyUMhYnZ4i9gvkuCQ..

Ingeniero Cuadras
Calculation with Dvoretsky – IM Mark Dvoretsky and GM Jan Gustafsson
https://mega.nz/#!YX5kVQbR!iKy6P5nbp1yt4N3Kqq..

World-renowned coach Mark Dvoretsky is back to help us tackle another topic that’s fundamental to chess success: Calculation. Using countless high-level examples and exercises, Mark makes us all that little bit sharper.

What will you learn?

To understand what to calculate
To become better at calculation
To learn some techniques that help us find the best moves

CHAPTER OUTLINE
Introduction to Calculation
Counter chances | Part 1
Counter chances | Part 2
Candidate moves | Part 1
Candidate moves | Part 2
Prophylaxis | Part 1
Prophylaxis | Part 2

Ingeniero Cuadras
A new look at the Italian (Giuoco Piano) – GM Ivan Saric
https://mega.nz/#!wKRCBIqa!BIhsy8MxFGLoWzOJzn..

Scott Baril
Ingeniero, I am unable to unzip this file. It seems it has been corrupted. Could you please verify and upload again if required.

Gaurav Baaab
Ingeniero, This book has been removed

Ingeniero Cuadras
Scott, use 7zip

Ljubomir Lukic
У кого есть вторая книга того же автора?
JPG⋅15 KB
Fichier [Sid_Pickard]_The_chess_games_of_Adolph_Anderssen_(b-ok.cc).djvu

Gaurav Baaab
Ingeniero, My-System-Chess-Praxis.pdf has been removed from public access due to a copyright claim.

Silva José-Andreoli
Little use, little manifestation little chess literature by the amount of user.
Let's increment this blog!!!

Aleksandr Lomako
Silva, by reducing users?

Ismail Janati Idrissi
Benishimoto, hello did you find a link for the series of Catastrophes & Tactics in the Chess Opening because the link that put is for premuim only .... please if you have it give it to me and thank you

Montassir Abumaliana
please anyone have thise book?
My First Book of Chess Tactics: Tactics are Tops?

Montassir Abumaliana
My First Book of Checkmate - Workbook: Practical Exercises?

Montassir Abumaliana
Learn Chess The Right Way: Book 1: Must-known Checkmates?

Montassir Abumaliana
Learn Chess The Right Way: Book 2: Winning Material?

Ramesh Kumar
learn chess the right way volume 1 https://vk.com/doc497794991_485741585?hash=31eb0cb76d..

Ramesh Kumar
Montassir, learn chess the right way volume 1 https://vk.com/doc497794991_485741585?hash=31eb0cb76d..

Ramesh Kumar
Montassir, the first three volume are there. and thanks to the orginal uploader Biscotte Heudebert

Gaurav Baaab
Ingeniero, May I have it on Zippyshare, please? mega.nz is not opening for me.
aujourd'hui à 18:05

Appearances are always misleading

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down