chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:18 am

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Hgynf-v

password - paranoidandroid

P.S. Feel free to ask me for zippying some special video from this huge file, thanks



Amazing games
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/b1ZPkEPJ/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/HMU1t8Kq/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/AKhSC3Vg/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/0TOgSdI5/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/qWUP9ltR/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/6NJV81Rd/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/fhRxAOA7/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/mPmRuR7r/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/aeIdb4g2/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/jmmpbLRU/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/wb6eZhkz/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/zt0qjb28/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/7Y8bOS8J/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/PYhrl5AK/file.html

Endgames
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/51qriC0V/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/rRB9ZPBj/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/AFoQrmio/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/ZmR7SDPb/file.html

Openings
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/vZ0a4o3R/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/wMjWNGF4/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/GoWjBdou/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/6kykQw5A/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/fIqMP1Kh/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/WVOrxvKC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/8Ila6H5s/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/XTNuscji/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/0sqLd3hC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/FvyPdoBW/file.html

Strategy
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/AX12fnwn/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/dYtMDnP2/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/D1VAXWnb/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/nbkDrsO1/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/HpqoSZpC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/OkC5HT9S/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/hvY7kOL5/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/VChWpqRV/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/dvMooWAm/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/6zNGaFpL/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/4LoHiAUj/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/MMzrMkbl/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/IO0P7OY4/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/cp8ehUCN/file.html

Tactics
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/RmKidCaf/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/7XB7iNTo/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/fCzZimVi/file.html
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty +1

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:51 am

Amelung wrote:1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Hgynf-v

password - paranoidandroid

P.S. Feel free to ask me for zippying some special video from this huge file, thanks



Amazing games
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/b1ZPkEPJ/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/HMU1t8Kq/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/AKhSC3Vg/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/0TOgSdI5/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/qWUP9ltR/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/6NJV81Rd/file.html
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/fhRxAOA7/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/mPmRuR7r/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/aeIdb4g2/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/jmmpbLRU/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/wb6eZhkz/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/zt0qjb28/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/7Y8bOS8J/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/PYhrl5AK/file.html

Endgames
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/51qriC0V/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/rRB9ZPBj/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/AFoQrmio/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/ZmR7SDPb/file.html

Openings
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/vZ0a4o3R/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/wMjWNGF4/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/GoWjBdou/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/6kykQw5A/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/fIqMP1Kh/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/WVOrxvKC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/8Ila6H5s/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/XTNuscji/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/0sqLd3hC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/FvyPdoBW/file.html

Strategy
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/AX12fnwn/file.html
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/dYtMDnP2/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/D1VAXWnb/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/nbkDrsO1/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/HpqoSZpC/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/OkC5HT9S/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/hvY7kOL5/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/VChWpqRV/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/dvMooWAm/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/6zNGaFpL/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/4LoHiAUj/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/MMzrMkbl/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/IO0P7OY4/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/cp8ehUCN/file.html

Tactics
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/RmKidCaf/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/7XB7iNTo/file.html
https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/fCzZimVi/file.html

+1 ty

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  vishyvishy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:09 am

Sadly there is problem with endgame

Endgames
zippyshare.com/v/51qriC0V/file.html

This part 1 it says is corrupt while extracting

vishyvishy

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:43 am

vishyvishy wrote:Sadly there is problem with endgame

Endgames
zippyshare.com/v/51qriC0V/file.html

This part 1 it says is corrupt while extracting

make sure you downloaded all 4 parts in same folder and entered right password
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  vishyvishy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 am

I did that and used winrar to extract

But before asking password its says z01 is corrupt.
Please see the image below.

I re downloaded the first part and checked again but the error is same

https://imgur.com/a/UHdlQKV
1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) UHdlQKV

vishyvishy

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:53 am

vishyvishy wrote:I did that and used winrar to extract

But before asking password its says z01 is corrupt.
Please see the image below.

I re downloaded the first part and checked again but the error is same

https://imgur.com/a/UHdlQKV
1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) UHdlQKV

strange, i just did it om my pc and it works. try to open this tiny version (for assurance in a same folder with others)
same password
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/1v85Jv4H/file.html
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (27gb)

Post  Amelung on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 am

Sorry guys and thanks to the vishyvishy in a comments, i forgot the most important zip-s, you need them to open a chapter, here they are

Endgames.zip
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/1v85Jv4H/file.html
Amazing games.zip
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/eWccIJ60/file.html
Openings.zip
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/5dUKqa2U/file.html
Strategy.zip
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/VBXw6fls/file.html
Tactics.zip
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/n9Sbw1h1/file.html
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  vishyvishy on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:00 am

Now this works well!
Thanks a lot!! cheers

vishyvishy

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  oscarraf on Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Thank you!

oscarraf

Posts : 7
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  ktc123 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 pm

vishyvishy wrote:Now this works well!
Thanks a lot!! cheers

sorry, how are you unzipping/extracting it?
I have the file Endgames.z01 to .z04 and the Endgames.zip file downloaded,

but when I try to unzip it with the 7-Zip utility, it doesn't work,

what am I doing wrong?

can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

ktc123

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 am

ktc123 wrote:
vishyvishy wrote:Now this works well!
Thanks a lot!! cheers

sorry, how are you unzipping/extracting it?
I have the file Endgames.z01 to .z04 and the Endgames.zip file downloaded,

but when I try to unzip it with the 7-Zip utility, it doesn't work,

what am I doing wrong?

can anyone help?

thanks in advance!

Hello, you need to unzip Endgame.zip without any 7-zip utility, just click and exstact
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty expired

Post  polishfighter on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 pm

all files are expired....someone please upload it again

polishfighter

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 am

polishfighter wrote:all files are expired....someone please upload it again

hello, files are on their place
click on the links and delete everything before http in the site title
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  OmarMahmoud on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:07 pm

Amelung wrote:
polishfighter wrote:all files are expired....someone please upload it again

hello, files are on their place
click on the links and delete everything before http in the site title

Nothing working!!!

"File does not exist on this server"

OmarMahmoud

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  ktc123 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:33 am

OmarMahmoud wrote:
Amelung wrote:
polishfighter wrote:all files are expired....someone please upload it again

hello, files are on their place
click on the links and delete everything before http in the site title

Nothing working!!!

"File does not exist on this server"

just downloaded files, links still good, might be something wrong on your end?

thx again to Amelung, need to use winrar (NOT 7-zip utility)!

ktc123

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty 1108 Premium Chess Com

Post  bambvx on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:03 am

1.I tried the Endgame , on the first Endgame to open the rest files ,there is a message :endgame asked for a password tried to give one as stated on the top of your posting does not work.
2. The files should be in numerical order , but #3 and # 4 seemed the same one

Please advise ,thanks

bambvx

Posts : 46
Points : 78
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Amelung on Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:38 am

bambvx wrote:1.I tried the Endgame , on the first Endgame to open the rest files ,there is a message :endgame asked for a password  tried to give one as stated on the top of your posting does not work.
2.  The files should be  in numerical order , but #3 and # 4 seemed the same one

Please advise ,thanks


You should download 4 endgame files and Endgame.zip and then open zip file with a password
Amelung
Amelung

Posts : 23
Points : 53
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  bambvx on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 am

What is the password for endgame zip? Have done the procedure as described , not working

bambvx

Posts : 46
Points : 78
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2018-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb) Empty Re: 1108 PREMIUM CHESS.COM LESSONS MP4 (22gb)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum