chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance.

Go down

Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance. Empty Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance.

Post  stammer123 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance.

stammer123

Back to top Go down

Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance. Empty Re: Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance.

Post  gambit_man on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 pm

stammer123 wrote:Does anybody has the Winning Chess Tactics by Yasser Seirawan with clear scan. The one I downloaded has blurred pictures and I am not able to read anything. Thanks in advance.

You are right the ones most often downloaded are blurred due to the poor quality of the scan.  However I have in my collection an EPUB digital version of this book which is good and clear and fine if you want to read it on an ereader,  but in case you also want PDF I have converted that EPUB into PDF. The PDF is in single column layout not traditional double column but is clear to read as it is based on a digital book not scanned. Here are both for you:

Winning Chess Tactics - Seirawan (PDF)

Code:
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/YW7mRHSz/file.html

Winning Chess Tactics - Seirawan (EPUB)  

Code:
https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/W0NfeBzi/file.html

(links are not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser)

gambit_man

Back to top Go down