chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens

Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens

Post  NorwayChess on 18/1/2019, 10:43

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Punish10

FM Arne Jochens taught a terrific 99 minute live seminar in Chess University last year titled: "Punishing Positional Mistakes" for intermediate and advanced players in the 1400-1800 Elo rating range. This lesson is suitable for those who have a good grasp of the tactical aspects of the game, but may not be as familiar with positional concepts.

The instructor demonstrates positional mistakes in positions with common pawn structures that often occur in club level games. Learning these positional patterns will enable the students to avoid making those mistakes in their own games, and punish their opponents when they do make them. The examples shown will also be used to extract some general rules about positional play. Students will then be given the chance to immediately apply this knowledge in some carefully selected training positions.


https://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/qfv3z7aq7t

NorwayChess

Posts : 68
Points : 236
Reputation : 142
Join date : 2018-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty ..

Post  HeMa on 18/1/2019, 10:53

thanks for share bro , this link for who don't know how to download the video Direct download link http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5b710e4a701e63cbac94860082c864fbe23ae11c.bin sunny

HeMa

Posts : 20
Points : 28
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty .bin is an endless extract

Post  orlyboy on 20/1/2019, 11:33

HeMa wrote:thanks for share bro , this link for who don't know how to download the video Direct download link http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5b710e4a701e63cbac94860082c864fbe23ae11c.bin  sunny

Thank you, but what you do get is a .bin and it's an endless extract. Tried every possible means from my end but still getting nowhere. Maybe someone has a solution to download the video. Cool

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty ..

Post  HeMa on 20/1/2019, 12:13

orlyboy wrote:
HeMa wrote:thanks for share bro , this link for who don't know how to download the video Direct download link http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5b710e4a701e63cbac94860082c864fbe23ae11c.bin  sunny

Thank you, but what you do get is a .bin and it's an endless extract. Tried every possible means from my end but still getting nowhere. Maybe someone has a solution to download the video. Cool
i don't understand u anyway use this site https://getvideo.at/en/

HeMa

Posts : 20
Points : 28
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty Thanks for your time though

Post  orlyboy on 21/1/2019, 01:30

HeMa wrote:
orlyboy wrote:
HeMa wrote:thanks for share bro , this link for who don't know how to download the video Direct download link http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5b710e4a701e63cbac94860082c864fbe23ae11c.bin  sunny

Thank you, but what you do get is a .bin and it's an endless extract. Tried every possible means from my end but still getting nowhere. Maybe someone has a solution to download the video. Cool
i don't understand u anyway use this site https://getvideo.at/en/

after going through your link, I still get a binary (.bin) format download, same as the one I had before. It's an embedded wistia video so I guess there's no way to download it. thanks for your time though.

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty ...

Post  HeMa on 21/1/2019, 11:39

orlyboy wrote:
HeMa wrote:
orlyboy wrote:
HeMa wrote:thanks for share bro , this link for who don't know how to download the video Direct download link http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5b710e4a701e63cbac94860082c864fbe23ae11c.bin  sunny

Thank you, but what you do get is a .bin and it's an endless extract. Tried every possible means from my end but still getting nowhere. Maybe someone has a solution to download the video. Cool
i don't understand u anyway use this site https://getvideo.at/en/

after going through your link, I still get a binary (.bin) format download, same as the one I had before. It's an embedded wistia video so I guess there's no way to download it. thanks for your time though.
just copy the link in internet download magnger or hold on Alt when u click on the link if download with browser i don't know why u can't download scratch Smile

HeMa

Posts : 20
Points : 28
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty Re: Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens

Post  festival on 21/1/2019, 14:01

Rename the .bin to .mp4 and your are done. Very Happy

festival

Posts : 569
Points : 1454
Reputation : 715
Join date : 2018-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty Re: Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens

Post  orlyboy on 21/1/2019, 17:11

festival wrote:Rename the .bin to .mp4 and your are done. Very Happy

What a stroke of genius, that actually worked! To HeMa, please be patient with other users here. FYI I didn't say I can't download. But what I do download is a .bin file and only did I encounter here that renaming the file to .mp4 solves my problem. Thanks festival! cheers

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens Empty Re: Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 - Arne Jochens

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum