chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

We are wasting so much time for you

Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty We are wasting so much time for you

Post  Gmde on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:19 pm

So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde

Gmde

Posts : 400
Points : 119
Reputation : -539
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  Funbeat on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde

exactly
Funbeat
Funbeat

Posts : 86
Points : 147
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2018-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  ramox666 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:06 am

Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde
No..Gmde:::You're wasting there time by giving clickbait links .If you want to earn some money,then post outside...not here,you're free to post anywhere outside of the forum...let be the forum clean.
ramox666
ramox666

Posts : 407
Points : 1651
Reputation : 1226
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty But I saw your also sharing this type of links what do you say.adf.ly don't you.

Post  Gmde on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:38 am

ramox666 wrote:
Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde
No..Gmde:::You're wasting there time by giving clickbait links .If you want to earn some money,then post outside...not here,you're free to post anywhere outside of the forum...let be the forum clean.

Gmde

Posts : 400
Points : 119
Reputation : -539
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty good compromise

Post  orlyboy on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:36 am

ramox666 wrote:
Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde
No..Gmde:::You're wasting there time by giving clickbait links .If you want to earn some money,then post outside...not here,you're free to post anywhere outside of the forum...let be the forum clean.

I think we should strike a balance here, just my thought. I don't see any harm with a few clicks. After all, I'm not the one paying the uploader. True, what he shares may not be his own purchase but when he uploads something for the members I think he deserves a token for the effort. By a few clicks, the uploader earns. But that's not my money anyway. If he earns a lot then good for him.

And also when we request for something which we do not pay by the way, giving a token (for few clicks ain't so bad) to the uploader is our way of saying "here's for the effort". just my cent. Wink

orlyboy

Posts : 77
Points : 68
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  Funbeat on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 am

orlyboy wrote:
ramox666 wrote:
Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde
No..Gmde:::You're wasting there time by giving clickbait links .If you want to earn some money,then post outside...not here,you're free to post anywhere outside of the forum...let be the forum clean.

I think we should strike a balance here, just my thought. I don't see any harm with a few clicks. After all, I'm not the one paying the uploader. True, what he shares may not be his own purchase but when he uploads something for the members I think he deserves a token for the effort. By a few clicks, the uploader earns. But that's not my money anyway. If he earns a lot then good for him.

And also when we request for something which we do not pay by the way, giving a token (for few clicks ain't so bad) to the uploader is our way of saying "here's for the effort". just my cent. Wink

cheers
Funbeat
Funbeat

Posts : 86
Points : 147
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2018-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  LarsenB on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Gmde wrote:So we need some money
And you guys should at least wait for seconds
In these sites because we provide you highly expensive materials for free but you guys can't wait for 5 or 20 seconds for get the file free.
Wow
Gmde
In general this would not be a big deal, but two things:

I'm pretty sure you didn't pay for the "highly expensive material" yourself, and probably not even processed the scans/whatever, you are simply re-uploading the usual material that is already around... which is fine by itself, but don't give us the "look how much valuable stuff *I'M* giving you" speech, because it assumes people are stupid

You are flooding the message board with individual topics of pretty common books that are still shared in previous topics (with working links, and easily found by a simple "search" in the forum), for the sole purpose of using a new ad-enabled link in the top page...
LarsenB
LarsenB

Posts : 55
Points : -76
Reputation : -131
Join date : 2017-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  ramox666 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:57 am

BUT I SAW YOUR ALSO SHARING THIS TYPE OF LINKS WHAT DO YOU SAY.ADF.LY DON'T YOU.


Oh boy..Really!!..Ok....I think you didn't understand yet how the forum works.it happened with so many people. It happens with some few links just like zippyshare ..when you posted the link (the original link) directly in your post then forum automatically converts your link..just like this  https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/MhajhjaL/file.html .when you click on that link it'll refer you through the adf.ly ,of course this is attached with free forum hoster service so they bind your link  into adf.ly(20% share of this forum) to make money for their own business so the it automatically referred to adf.ly. 

Another way to prove my point that just go to any of my post and click Quote button. Just observe my post inside...you'll found original link.. like
Code:
https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/MhajhjaL/file.html
but when you posted your post. forum automatically convert and remove that part 
https://www55. then you'll see only this part zippyshare.com/v/MhajhjaL/file.html.



You can try by yourself..
Your false excuses ends here..I think you are new in this forum that's why you didn't know that fact.

If you're going compare my link with yours,you'll find
the difference between my link and your link is big:

My link:    https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/MhajhjaL/file.html   after posting ...like that.

Your link: http://ecleneue.com/bZe after posting ...like that.

If you ever find my link just like yours..then you're free to raise your point with proof. Not without knowing or proof of evidence "BUT I SAW YOUR ALSO SHARING THIS TYPE OF LINKS WHAT DO YOU SAY.ADF.LY DON'T YOU"  Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to say but I thinked before that you're a good person ..but you're not.
ramox666
ramox666

Posts : 407
Points : 1651
Reputation : 1226
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  gambit_man on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:44 am

This monetizing of links is the reason when I post material here I always put the link inside "code" tags. This means the link is not directly clickable (you have to copy and paste into a web browser) but it avoids forum changing the link and taking you into ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly. I posted an explanation ages ago in here about how to post links inside code tags:

Code:
http://www.chessgod101.com/t3834-how-to-post-links-here

GM

gambit_man

Posts : 812
Points : 3175
Reputation : 2312
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are wasting so much time for you  Empty Re: We are wasting so much time for you

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum