chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne

Go down

request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne Empty request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne

Post  chess_gas on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:25 pm

HELLO

Does anyone have a PDF for How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne ?

THANK YOU

chess_gas

Back to top Go down

request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne Empty Re: request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne

Post  chess_gas on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:59 pm

this book seems to be very rare. Out of print , available in only a few libraries, and no pdf out there yet to be found

chess_gas

Back to top Go down

request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne Empty Re: request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne

Post  chessbeef on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:56 pm

bump

chessbeef

Back to top Go down

Post  reinhardarp on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:09 pm

chess_gas wrote:HELLO

Does anyone have a PDF for How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne ?

THANK YOU

Hello Chess Gas,

I dont have How to Be a Class A Player but i do have How to Become a Candidate Master from Alex Dunne (3rd printing)
if you are a Class A player or trying to get there... this book will be still very beneficial and you will improve a lot your game!

request: How to Be a Class A Player by Alex Dunne 51Kb4NzTFkL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_
Dunne does a solid job of presenting typical example positions and leading you to learn how to both develop sound positional plans and keep an eye out for game winning (or losing) tactics. This book helped me get over the hump of being stuck just under 1900 and zoomed me up to the point where I was quickly playing evenly with Experts. I had my first draw and first win over masters a short time after studying the book for a few weeks.

download link  https://mega.nz/#!Uax0UC6D!m67JwrGFpLPMOkdbjpIUW7LcsVnkBnNUR2njqQG8h7Q

No password! ready to print and study
reinhardarp
reinhardarp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down