chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

10000 Registered Users!!

Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty 10000 Registered Users!!

Post  chessgod101 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:39 pm

As of today, we have reached 10000 registered users on our forum. When I founded this forum nearly 10 years ago, I never imagined that it would grow to this extent. I want to thank everyone personally for your fruitful contributions that have made our community one of the best chess forums on the web. cheers cheers cheers
chessgod101
chessgod101

View user profile http://www.chessgod101.com

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty Re: 10000 Registered Users!!

Post  Víctor_J on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm

chessgod101 wrote:As of today, we have reached 10000 registered users on our forum. When I founded this forum nearly 10 years ago, I never imagined that it would grow to this extent. I want to thank everyone personally for your fruitful contributions that have made our community one of the best chess forums on the web. cheers cheers cheers

Congratulations dear friend and partner!

Víctor_J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty Really?

Post  Benishimoto on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Really? That's it Amazing cheers cheers

Tanks you for this great forum. Keep up the good joob!!

PD: We really need a more active (and strict) moderator

Tanks you again
Benishimoto
Benishimoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty Amazing forum

Post  Pokkels0111 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 am

Since I joined this forum, I never had a single regret. It is a pleasure to be part of such an awesome forum with such awesome members. Keep up the good work that you are doing. We highly appreciate and value everything you do for your members.
Cheers Very Happy

Pokkels0111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChessCaissa on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:52 am

chessgod101 wrote:As of today, we have reached 10000 registered users on our forum. When I founded this forum nearly 10 years ago, I never imagined that it would grow to this extent. I want to thank everyone personally for your fruitful contributions that have made our community one of the best chess forums on the web. cheers cheers cheers

10000 Congratulations to you, for initiating and running this awesome project!cheers sunny

You also deserve more assistance and support, for example, from a more active staff of moderators!

Keep up the great job you have been doing! sunny cheers

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mackavalanche on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Anyone interested in a moderator position please contact CG or myself.

mackavalanche

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty 10K

Post  Just MG on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:12 pm

mackavalanche wrote:Anyone interested in a moderator position please contact CG or myself.

cyclops I fell for THAT before Laughing
Just MG
Just MG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chess aswang on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:38 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

chess aswang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty I've been inactive for a long timem it was amazing that 10,000 members registered

Post  R4ML4N on Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 pm

I've been inactive for a long time and keep up with the development of the chess computer world in the forum
because I was in college and was very very busy, it was amazing that 10,000 members registered
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
R4ML4N
R4ML4N

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty To admin

Post  аsh on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:40 pm

Dear admin!
As in this forum there is not a suitable topic and I am similarly not sure that you will notice this report in other topic I will write to you here.

As my forum experience exceeds 15 years I will take chance to give you a few little advices and similarly wishes personally from me
(I think that many users will agree with me here!)

1) As you are well know last month was closed forever the largest international chess forum.

This itself enormous and not replenishable loss for all chess association.

We all lost not only "files" but also history of chess development in "real time"... friends...order...

Majority of users did not recover from shock until now..

2) This forum certainly answered all requirements to February 2019 while members could visit an immortal forum.

3) But now situation has changed cardinally as hundreds (and can thousands) of new users from immortal in search of new home were directed here !

4) Certainly they want to have here what they had and that is not so difficult to do.

5) On this resource there is enormous potential except one : ORDER is not enough!

6) Until now this resource was in shade but now you have unique possibility to convert this forum into most popular in a network.

7) And the secret of success is very simple: it is necessary try to do immortal visual copy (as far as a forum engine allows).

(Nobody requires absolutely exact copy - just similar location of material- etc.)
As you understand,now in such mode forum dos'nt suitable cose order is not present in anything at all!)

Cool As you can see - from rushing number of users - number of reports considerably grew and if to leave everything as now forum will simply wallow in chaos and confusion.

A forum needs reorganization and cleaning.

That it is certainly necessary to do first of all:

9)

00) Foremost a forum need clear rules that is acceptable to all and that will be clearly observed by all.
The state begins with constitution and forum with rules! This is face of forum.

Forums on that there are not such rules quickly grow into a dump.
As it worked on immortal I suggest to copy them almost word to word (about 15 detailed rules)
Now it is only one line and not very distinct! Here it is necessary to extend and complement.

а) To Create the fastened themes in every division with most popular topics - for the accelerated access to them and to comfortable material search.

b) In the first post of theme about every video course it is needed to create a cap that will recur during all topic.

с) To Create the division of requests and suggestions about forum work,errors ect.

d) Request Division to divide into sectors:

1) Software and engines
2) Videocourses
3) Books,magazines
4) Databases, oppening engine books
5) Mobile applications (android ,iphone and other)

(Also It will be needed to sort out all Request's on topics presented now.)

e)To create a separate topic sanctified to the old DOS programs.

f) It is needed to sort videos on a publisher and themes!
Now in this sense on forum reigns complete chaos.

(Videos is in 2 themes : Training Software and General - it is Needed one of them to rename
for example :Training Software in to Training Videos
and move from General all posts with video with publishers and topics sorting.)

g) It is needed fully to forbid -thank you- posts and to prescribe it in the rules of forum
(and to remove all existent thank you posts from forum.)

h)To forbid flooders on a forum in all themes . Defiat should be banned temporally.

i) Fully to forbid not direct links with the purpose of earnings on an advertisement
and to prescribe it in forum rules to restrickt smartass users to mocked above all other!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As there is hard work coming and doing such is necessary for forum advancement
you need English-language moderator from your reliable friends or people that you can trust on.
He can do all this work if you do not have time.

(Gaurav Singh md maybe will want to help on permanent basis.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With kind regards
ash

аsh
аsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewsteinitz on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:21 am

I could contribute a pgn file,namely "Lev Psakhis, Advanced Chess Tactics". I am also working on "Jonathan Hawkins, From amateur to IM" and others.

I do not want to register at one of those sharing sites. Is there a way I could post gratefully my share?

Thank you all for this wonderful site! May you keep rockin'' for s long time.

andrewsteinitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty request - John Nunn (2013). Discoveries in R+2P vs. R+P Endings. ICGA Journal, Vol. 36, No. 3 » Lomonosov Tablebases

Post  andrewsteinitz on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:19 pm

John Nunn (2013). Discoveries in R+2P vs. R+P Endings. ICGA Journal, Vol. 36, No. 3

In 2013 John Nunn applied the Lomonosov tablebases to one chapter of the famous classic by Levenfish/Smyslov, Rook endings.

Does anyone have the above mentioned article as an excerpt to upload? Or could someone possibly post it if Dr. Nunn has published his findings in one of his books?

Last edited by andrewsteinitz on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

andrewsteinitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10000 Registered Users!! Empty newbie

Post  alyasbaki on Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 pm

hi im newbie here nice to meet you guys

alyasbaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum