chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Megabase 2019 updates

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Why don't you use a good ad blocker ? They completely remove ALL ads.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Agreed. I do use an ad blocker for ordinary browsing with Firefox (I do not use Chrome).

But when uploading/downloading, I use a Linux OS and Tor with a VPN. It is not recommended to add extensions to the Tor Browser. The NoScript extension is included with Tor, but an ad blocker is not. I don't want to be uniquely fingerprinted, so I stick with the default configuration.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Lupolui on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:51 pm

FreeChessCro wrote:
CroCo_DiLe- wrote:
Wow this is a great upload! Where did you find it? I couldn't find everythere...

From ChessBase, of course!

MADE MY DAY! lol! lol! lol!
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 129
Points : -108
Reputation : -243
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  GLM23 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:21 am

Thanks for sharing, although we shouldnt have multiple threads for the same topic. I think jiri's thread should be used to post:
Code:
http://www.chessgod101.com/t6510-mega-database-2019-updates

GLM23

Posts : 6
Points : 2
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty MEGA Data Base 2019 Update No. 20

Post  Lupolui on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Megabase UPDATES N°. 20


Code:
https://pinkhindi.com/nvdJ

Feel free - data hunters & leeches!

lol!

.. and don´t forget the red bar near my avatar! lol!
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 129
Points : -108
Reputation : -243
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Lupolui on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm

tippi771 wrote:Why don't you use a good ad blocker ? They completely remove ALL ads.

The better way in this case is to edit the hosts-file: so the adly-page stopes and you easyly can copy the wanted address out of the shown URL.

An ADD-Blocker like uBlock Origin (that´s only my favority) is a must have on every browser - also an VPN, if you decide to work here and otherwhere against any copyright.
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 129
Points : -108
Reputation : -243
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty adly bar

Post  Guppy111 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:50 am

Lupolui wrote:
tippi771 wrote:Why don't you use a good ad blocker ? They completely remove ALL ads.

The better way in this case is to edit the hosts-file: so the adly-page stopes and you easyly can copy the wanted address out of the shown URL.

An ADD-Blocker like uBlock Origin (that´s only my favority) is a must have on every browser -  also an VPN, if you decide to work here and otherwhere against any copyright.

What do I insert into the hosts file?


Guppy111

Posts : 11
Points : 4
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2017-07-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Lupolui on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:44 am

Guppy111 wrote:
Lupolui wrote:
tippi771 wrote:Why don't you use a good ad blocker ? They completely remove ALL ads.

The better way in this case is to edit the hosts-file: so the adly-page stopes and you easyly can copy the wanted address out of the shown URL.

An ADD-Blocker like uBlock Origin (that´s only my favority) is a must have on every browser -  also an VPN, if you decide to work here and otherwhere against any copyright.

What do I insert into the hosts file?


Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 35388370yi


USE this tool, it´s easy to use various HOSTS files and you can update HOSTS file and backup them too. Normally the HOSTS file is in use and it´s a bit complicated to add.

So use HOSTS File Editor+ it´s free and well supported.
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 129
Points : -108
Reputation : -243
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty What 2 bB inserted into HOSTS

Post  Guppy111 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:31 am

What do I insert into HOSTS?

Which site/IP?

Guppy111

Posts : 11
Points : 4
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2017-07-25

Back to top Go down

Megabase 2019 updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Megabase 2019 updates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum