chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master

Go down

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master Empty Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master

Post  pruthukkc on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:27 am

Please can any one share this book? Thanks in advance I love you I love you I love you

pruthukkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master Empty Re: Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master

Post  gambit_man on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:06 am

pruthukkc wrote:Please can any one share this book? Thanks in advance I love you I love you I love you

All thanks to original scanner and uploaders:

SILMAN'S COMPLETE ENDGAME COURSE: FROM BEGINNER TO MASTER (PDF)

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master Capture

For over 100 years, the world's leading chess players and teachers have told their students to study the endgame. This book teaches the students what they need to know at their current rating level, and builds on that knowledge for each subsequent phase of the player's development.

Download

Code:
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/ycGAirQj/file.html

(link is not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master Empty Re: Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master

Post  okmijn22 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:11 am

Is there pgn for this?

okmijn22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 am

okmijn22 wrote:Is there pgn for this?

Not unless someone has spent the many, many hours it takes to manually go through the book and create one. That is how they get made - a lot of effort.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  okmijn22 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:18 am

I believe forward chess books usually have pgn? But for these types of books, the authors usually don't release to public and people have to manually compile it.

okmijn22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:21 am

okmijn22 wrote:I believe forward chess books usually have pgn? But for these types of books, the authors usually don't release to public and people have to manually compile it.

Yes with a Forward Chess book it is technically possible with the right tools for the person who has purchased it to create a PGN from the source book files. I was referring to all other non digital paperback and hardback books (like this one) which have been scanned in by hand (which is 95% of PDFs you see shared). In that case the PGN has to be made manually by going through the book page by page, which people have done for the PGNs you see shared..

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pruthukkc on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:34 pm

gambit_man wrote:
pruthukkc wrote:Please can any one share this book? Thanks in advance I love you I love you I love you

All thanks to original scanner and uploaders:

SILMAN'S COMPLETE ENDGAME COURSE: FROM BEGINNER TO MASTER (PDF)

Silman's Complete Endgame Course: From Beginner To Master Capture

For over 100 years, the world's leading chess players and teachers have told their students to study the endgame. This book teaches the students what they need to know at their current rating level, and builds on that knowledge for each subsequent phase of the player's development.

Download

Code:
https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/ycGAirQj/file.html

(link is not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

Thanks to all cheers cheers cheers

pruthukkc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  h3uz on Mon May 20, 2019 11:07 pm

Can anyone reupload through Rhost please..

Thank you in advanced

h3uz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewsteinitz on Tue May 21, 2019 3:31 am

@okmijn23:

What is your contribution for the forum so far?

andrewsteinitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down