chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

LARGE collection of various chess books!

Go down

LARGE collection of various chess books!  Empty LARGE collection of various chess books!

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:25 pm

|The hosting was getting expensive, so I had to cancel the hosting and take down the site. Sorry.|

Last edited by NorwayChess on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LARGE collection of various chess books!  Empty Re: LARGE collection of various chess books!

Post  Lupolui on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:58 pm

NorwayChess wrote:Today I uploaded a large amount of my chess resources, ...
Keep in mind that the folder is password protected, to minimize the risk of leeching:

URL (copy it to the browser address window)
chessdl.epizy.com/download/

Username
chessgod101

Password
qwyirtrDD312211

If this becomes popular I may sort the content and upload more of my content in the future.

Any chance to get in there???
Lupolui
Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LARGE collection of various chess books!  Empty Re: LARGE collection of various chess books!

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Lupolui wrote:
Keep in mind that the folder is password protected, to minimize the risk of leeching:

Username
chessgod101

Password
qwyirtrDD312211

If this becomes popular I may sort the content and upload more of my content in the future.

What do you mean? All the information is in the post. Go to the url, enter the username and the password in the post. I just tested it and it works as I write this.

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupolui on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:45 pm

NorwayChess wrote:
Lupolui wrote:

Username
chessgod101

Password
qwyirtrDD312211

What do you mean? All the information is in the post. Go to the url, enter the username and the password in the post. I just tested it and it works as I write this.

Never mind: it takes only a few minutes till the side responds! lol! .. all good!
Lupolui
Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:16 pm

NorwayChess wrote:Today I uploaded a large amount of my chess resources, seeing as a lot of upload links expire quickly, have a ton of ads or are slow to download.
A lot of the material is unsorted, but I have tried to categorize at least according to the file type.
Hopefully this should be an improvement over a lot of the existing ways of sharing content here.

Username
chessgod101

Password
qwyirtrDD312211

I followed the instructions, and unfortunately after copying the link to the browser the page is redirected to "suspendeddomains/org", could you please recheck ?
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Sorry, had no idea it would be taken down so quickly. I will look into alternative ways of hosting the files.

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:34 pm

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:
NorwayChess wrote:Today I uploaded a large amount of my chess resources, seeing as a lot of upload links expire quickly, have a ton of ads or are slow to download.
A lot of the material is unsorted, but I have tried to categorize at least according to the file type.
Hopefully this should be an improvement over a lot of the existing ways of sharing content here.

Username
chessgod101

Password
qwyirtrDD312211

I followed the instructions, and unfortunately after copying the link to the browser the page is redirected to "suspendeddomains/org", could you please recheck ?

Apparently I hit the daily quota for the free plan, you can try again in 19 hours from now.
In the meantime I will look into finding a better solution.

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ticcel on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:45 am

Norwaychess : why do you waste your time sharing material with all those silly pinheads members ? All of them are childish and immature leechers. I can show you a private & really good chess forum where your efforts will be appreciated.

ticcel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinz5 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:31 am

ticcel wrote:Norwaychess : why do you waste your time sharing material with all those silly pinheads members ? All of them are childish and immature leechers. I can show you a private & really good chess forum where your efforts will be appreciated.

"I can show you a private & really good chess forum where your efforts will be appreciated" what do you mean by that? do you think people here are not appreciative including me for people who are heartily sharing theirs for those who can't afford to buy it? Or you are just one of those selfish and CHILDISH chess enthusiasts who doesn't want to share files and help others?
Odinz5
Odinz5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Just a short headsup, I have moved the files to a separate server (non-free) and registered a brand new domain.
I have updated the information in the topic with the new server as well as the username and password.

Note that the domain was registered earlier today, so if the site won't load, try later or try with a VPN.

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:51 am

Fritz 16 uploaded now.

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:34 am

Uploaded more content today under /PDF/25 Chess Books. The following books have been added:

50 Ways to Win at Chess
365 Ways to Checkmate
1001 Chess Exercises for Beginners
A Killer Chess Opening Repertoire
Beating the Fianchetto Defences
Chess Explained - The C3 Sicilian
Dismantling the Sicilian - A Complete Repertoire for White
Elements of Chess Strategy
EXTREME CHESS - C.J.S. PurdyAnnotates the World Championships
Foundations of Chess Strategy
How to Beat 1 d4
How to Win At Chess -10 Golden Rules to Follow
Improve Your Attacking Chess
Instructive Modern Chess Masterpieces
Modern Chess Planning
Pawn Sacrifice
Perfect Your Chess
S.T.A.R. Chess
Secrets of Chess Defence
Soft Pawn
Test Your Chess - Assess and Improve Your Chess Skills
Three Hundred Chess Games
Understanding the King's Indian
Understanding the Marshall Attack
Win At Chess

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:47 pm

New content uploaded today in VIDEO section:

Achieving Your Chess Potential The Naroditsky Method 2

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:43 pm

New content uploaded in VIDEO:

Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 1 by Arne Jochens
Punishing Positional Mistakes Part 3 by Arne Jochens

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixrobin on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:46 am

NorwayChess wrote:New content uploaded in VIDEO:

Only PDF folder shows files. VIDEO and SOFTWARE appears empty. Can you please share them?

phoenixrobin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NorwayChess on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:36 pm

phoenixrobin wrote:
NorwayChess wrote:New content uploaded in VIDEO:

Only PDF folder shows files. VIDEO and SOFTWARE appears empty. Can you please share them?

The hosting was getting expensive, so I had to cancel the hosting. Sorry,

NorwayChess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down