chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

To chessgod101

Go down

To chessgod101 Empty To chessgod101

Post  Gast on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:42 am

I hate political statement in a chess forum! Please stop this stupid trash by Jeando.

Gast

Back to top Go down

To chessgod101 Empty Re: To chessgod101

Post  Funbeat on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:23 am

rocktherook wrote:I hate political statement in a chess forum! Please stop this stupid trash by Jeando.

I agree. If you want to make political statements, please do that on a political forum. Not on a chess forum!
Funbeat
Funbeat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feedmilk on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:27 am

yes please ban jeando

feedmilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To chessgod101 Empty please chessgod 101, once again

Post  Gast on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Dear chessgod,

I appreciate much this forum, it is the biggest and most lively one in the net. But unfortunately this forum gets more and more chaotic and there is a lack of overview. It is not only because people don't use the right section for there threats (for example put requests in the general section or are looking for a book in the section for training software) or use for the same question a new threat. Much people are also too lazy to use the excellent search function or reading the forum!

Most annoying is the fact, that in this forum there are political and other stupid posts by Jeando. It seems also, that he has broken the forum record with his reputation: 195 posts with a reputation of -530, that is an average of 2.7 negativ votes per threat! The more he uses a picture with fills the "have" of a page, what is not very useful for the overview. I mean this is a chess forum and it should stay and be only seriously a chess forum, no Bazar and surely not a political platform. Political post should be forbidden, otherwise it not possible to discuss chess problems worldwide (most stupid people on this world are Politician)

Please, please do something against this chaos

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 am

rocktherook wrote:Dear chessgod,

I appreciate much this forum, it is the biggest and most lively one in the net. But unfortunately this forum gets more and more chaotic and there is a lack of overview. It is not only because people don't use the right section for there threats (for example put requests in the general section or are looking for a book in the section for training software) or use for the same question a new threat. Much people are also too lazy to use the excellent search function or reading the forum!

Most annoying is the fact, that in this forum there are political and other stupid posts by Jeando. It seems also, that he has broken the forum record with his reputation: 195 posts with a reputation of -530, that is an average of 2.7 negativ votes per threat! The more he uses a picture with fills the "have" of a page, what is not very useful for the overview. I mean this is a chess forum and it should stay and be only seriously a chess forum, no Bazar and surely not a political platform. Political post should be forbidden, otherwise it not possible to discuss chess problems worldwide (most stupid people on this world are Politician)

stupid clown, get out of here, snake of ajedrezactivo.
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:19 am

jeando wrote:

There is really the question, who is a stupid clown and who should go: Your average of negativ votes has risen from 2.7 to 3.0 per threat (+11%) in only 3 days!! It seems, that you are not very beloved here and that you have not much friends. I am sure, if there are less people as you, who want just leech and write stupid thing, there would be more willing chess friends, who want to upload. I from my side have over 4 TB videos but I never will upload (only over PM) as long as in this forum are idiots as you. Every minute I would move a finger for you, would be a lost minute. Maybe, you can ask your friend Maduro to buy videos for you: He has enough money, which he stolen the Venezuelan people.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 am

rocktherook wrote:
jeando wrote:

There is really the question, who is a stupid clown and who should go: Your average of negativ votes has risen from 2.7 to 3.0 per threat (+11%) in only 3 days!! It seems, that you are not very beloved here and that you have not much friends. I am sure, if there are less people as you, who want just leech and write stupid thing, there would be more willing chess friends, who want to upload. I from my side have over 4 TB videos but I never will upload (only over PM) as long as in this forum are idiots as you. Every minute I would move a finger for you, would be a lost minute. Maybe, you can ask your friend Maduro to buy videos for you: He has enough money, which he stolen the Venezuelan people.  

snake of ajedrezactivo you are a idiotic,

To chessgod101 91A%2B5M7LDFL._SL1500_
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To chessgod101 Empty Jeando has more Inflation than Maduro

Post  Gast on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Gratulation Jeando, your Reputation sank from an average of 3.0 to 3.05 per threat (+1,7%) in just one hour. You have really not many friends. Who wonders with your behaviour, your arrogance and Your megalomania and Napoleonic complex. If I can give an advise: You need urgent medical treatment.

incredible: average from 3.0 to 3.09 (+ 3%) in about 2 1/2 hours. Sorry Jeando, this is a clear votum of chessgod101's members: You should leave this forum

Last edited by rocktherook on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:31 pm

rocktherook wrote:Gratulation Jeando, your Reputation sank from an average of 3.0 to 3.05 per threat (+1,7%) in just one hour. You have really not many friends. Who wonders with your behaviour, your arrogance and Your megalomania and Napoleonic complex. If I can give an advise: You need urgent medical treatment.

jajajaja idiotic, stupic, leecher ajedrezactivo get out of chessgod,

jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  feedmilk on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:37 pm

donate will accepted for jeando medical urgent payments Twisted Evil

feedmilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

stupid clown leche desgraciada, get out of here, snake of ajedrezactivo.

jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:56 pm

feedmilk wrote:donate will accepted for jeando medical urgent payments Twisted Evil

I think that will unfortunately not be possible. Maybe he is only a poor victim of his friend Maduro. This guy has not only stolen the money but also all medical treatment and drugs from the people. So Jaendo must be very poor and ill. That is life, if you pet on the wrong horse.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm

rocktherook wrote:
feedmilk wrote:donate will accepted for jeando medical urgent payments Twisted Evil

I think that will unfortunately not be possible. Maybe he is only a poor victim of his friend Maduro. This guy has not only stolen the money but also all medical treatment and drugs from the people. So Jaendo must be very poor and ill. That is life, if you pet on the wrong horse.

stupid snake  garbage,  echai take your head dows your feets.

jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:18 pm

To chessgod101 Chavez-a-caballo-540x377
chavez revolution.
jeando
jeando

View user profile