chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019

Go down

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 Empty Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019

Post  gnarman on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:54 am

https://www.newinchess.com/understanding-before-moving-part-1

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 788210

A wild and original idea does not often turn out to be a successful concept. This is true not only for chess itself, but also for a chess writer’s practice. Nevertheless, we believe that the fundamental concept behind this book is one that will prove very valuable to average club player.

As a trainer of both youth and adult players I look at many games of my students. I noticed many of them had enough knowledge of the opening at their disposal. Yet as soon as the opponent deviated from theory, they were groping in the dark. Because how should the game continue?

This book series is about that central question: what matters in the opening? What plans are on hand? Which (hidden) concepts are concealed in the current position that has arisen just after the opening?

Link:
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/6fNQiikw/file.html

gnarman

Back to top Go down

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 Empty Re: Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019

Post  Lapin22 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am

gnarman,

Thank you very much for this important book. Too many players, myself included, tend to learn the opening moves,
then their brow furrows and they ask themselves, " What now ? ". This book fills part of that need, the ensuing volume(s)
are eagerly awaited.

Lapin22

Lapin22

Back to top Go down

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 Empty Sir Gnarman

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 pm

gnarman wrote:

https://www.newinchess.com/understanding-before-moving-part-1

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 788210

A wild and original idea does not often turn out to be a successful concept. This is true not only for chess itself, but also for a chess writer’s practice. Nevertheless, we believe that the fundamental concept behind this book is one that will prove very valuable to average club player.

As a trainer of both youth and adult players I look at many games of my students. I noticed many of them had enough knowledge of the opening at their disposal. Yet as soon as the opponent deviated from theory, they were groping in the dark. Because how should the game continue?

This book series is about that central question: what matters in the opening? What plans are on hand? Which (hidden) concepts are concealed in the current position that has arisen just after the opening?

Link:
https://www20.zippyshare.com/v/6fNQiikw/file.html

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
SIR!

Back to top Go down

Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019 Empty Re: Understanding Before Moving 1 Ruy Lopez, Italian Structures - Grooten_2019

Post  hariwjy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:45 am

gnarman, thanks a lot for sharing this book..., great share...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hariwjy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down