chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  goodh on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Helllooooo:

https://thechessworld.com/supercharge/opening-mastery-d4-gold/

Password :

mastery-g36

OR direct Link :


http://chesstraining.s3.amazonaws.com/thechessworld/Opening-Mastery-d4/Opening-Mastery-d4-GMPetrov.zip?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIICLUUF6UZ4SA6OA&Expires=1552747919&Signature=dgDkUbpK7e5qbdXD%2Bb4Nj3KE6xU%3D


goodh

Posts : 45
Points : 82
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2018-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  jordyss93 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:45 am

goodh wrote:Helllooooo:

https://thechessworld.com/supercharge/opening-mastery-d4-gold/

Password :

mastery-g36

OR direct Link :


http://chesstraining.s3.amazonaws.com/thechessworld/Opening-Mastery-d4/Opening-Mastery-d4-GMPetrov.zip?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIICLUUF6UZ4SA6OA&Expires=1552747919&Signature=dgDkUbpK7e5qbdXD%2Bb4Nj3KE6xU%3D



thank you friend, but this course bought it in immortal a long time ago, the other 2 that you did not share, you would be very helpful for new purchases, anything put in requests and we see among all or if the course is already there, thanks anyway .

jordyss93

Posts : 42
Points : -66
Reputation : -107
Join date : 2018-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty how stupid

Post  Gast on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 am

goodh wrote:Helllooooo:

https://thechessworld.com/supercharge/opening-mastery-d4-gold/

Password :

mastery-g36

OR direct Link :


http://chesstraining.s3.amazonaws.com/thechessworld/Opening-Mastery-d4/Opening-Mastery-d4-GMPetrov.zip?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIICLUUF6UZ4SA6OA&Expires=1552747919&Signature=dgDkUbpK7e5qbdXD%2Bb4Nj3KE6xU%3D


hello, I appreciate your upload, but it is very stupid to upload the original download link, sorry. For the store it is very easy to see you as uploader and that can put problems. A DVD MUST BE EDITED AND THE INFORMATION HIDDEN IN THE VIDEO HAVE TO BE CHANGED, SO THAT THE PURCHASER CANNOT BE RETRACED. With this upload you bring this forum in danger!

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  feedmilk on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:45 pm

you should create a mirror

those both links dead.

feedmilk

Posts : 78
Points : -56
Reputation : -130
Join date : 2019-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  Gast on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:54 pm

feedmilk wrote:you should create a mirror

those both links dead.

Do You have read my post above?????

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  feedmilk on Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:57 pm

rocktherook wrote:
feedmilk wrote:you should create a mirror

those both links dead.

Do You have read my post above?????

I read it but are you fucking stupid to give negative feedback about it ? I told create extra mirror

feedmilk

Posts : 78
Points : -56
Reputation : -130
Join date : 2019-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  Gast on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:50 pm

feedmilk wrote:
rocktherook wrote:
feedmilk wrote:you should create a mirror

those both links dead.

Do You have read my post above?????

I read it but are you fucking stupid to give negative feedback about it ? I told create extra mirror


The negativ feedback is not from me, but thx for fucking stupid (for this roughness you got a negativ vote!)

Gast
Guest


Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  gaurav_singh_md on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:12 am

New Mirror: Including pgn. Use Jdownloader2 for downloading.

I got this one from Immortal, all credit to the contributors there.

Code:

Chapter 1 - London system and e3-b3 Lines.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/qRyRAO2z/file.html
Chapter 2 - Queens Gambit Accepted.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/kvkluKQo/file.html
Chapter 3 - Queens Gambit Declined.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/F7MeTOkE/file.html
Chapter 4 - Slav Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/tKQjzJgy/file.html
Chapter 5 - Benoni Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/skyxf5WH/file.html
Chapter 6 - Kings Indian Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/6C41r5Oi/file.html
Chapter 7 - Nimzo Indian Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/SF3hvvLv/file.html
Chapter 8 - Grunfeld Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/VM985LZB/file.html
Chapter 9 - Dutch Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/OaoWJPll/file.html
Chapter 10 - Tarrasch and Chigorin Defence.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/RuujHgXB/file.html
1d4.pgn
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/ulWcjztM/file.html

gaurav_singh_md

Posts : 34
Points : 247
Reputation : 211
Join date : 2018-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  feedmilk on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:44 pm

gaurav_singh_md wrote:New Mirror: Including pgn. Use Jdownloader2 for downloading.

I got this one from Immortal, all credit to the contributors there.

Code:

Chapter 1 - London system and e3-b3 Lines.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/qRyRAO2z/file.html
Chapter 2 - Queens Gambit Accepted.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/kvkluKQo/file.html
Chapter 3 - Queens Gambit Declined.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/F7MeTOkE/file.html
Chapter 4 - Slav Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/tKQjzJgy/file.html
Chapter 5 - Benoni Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/skyxf5WH/file.html
Chapter 6 - Kings Indian Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/6C41r5Oi/file.html
Chapter 7 - Nimzo Indian Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/SF3hvvLv/file.html
Chapter 8 - Grunfeld Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/VM985LZB/file.html
Chapter 9 - Dutch Defense.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/OaoWJPll/file.html
Chapter 10 - Tarrasch and Chigorin Defence.mp4
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/RuujHgXB/file.html
1d4.pgn
https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/ulWcjztM/file.html


thank you for big sharing, could anyone share all in one part please ?


feedmilk

Posts : 78
Points : -56
Reputation : -130
Join date : 2019-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEW COURSE !!  OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD Empty Re: NEW COURSE !! OPENING MASTERY Dominate with 1.d4 by GM Marian Petrov FAST BEFORE REMOVAL DOWNLOAD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum