chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Vulture and Associated Opening Systems by Stefan Bucker

Go down

The Vulture and Associated Opening Systems by Stefan Bucker Empty The Vulture and Associated Opening Systems by Stefan Bucker

Post  ChessCaissa on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 am

PDF (3.3 mb):
http://rgho.st/6cRqB78WD

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

Product details
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: The Crowood Press; 1st Edition edition (November 27, 1989)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1852232935
ISBN-13: 978-1852232931

An Amazon reader says:
"The Vulture is worth a read for anyone wanting to get away from orthodox treatments for the Queens Gambit, etc. The other defenses, Woozle and Hawk didn't really strike me as viable. The book is well organized and written. . I'm a happy camper and have even scored some surprising wins with the Vulture. Even my losses were interesting."

USCF sales say:
"For all keen chess players who dread meeting 1 d4, here is your answer in the shape of an original group of related systems, exotically named ‘Vulture’, ‘Hawk’ and Woozle’, created by the German FIDE Master, Stefan Bucker, who startled the chess world by launching his own hypermodern defensive concept to counter a white first move he hated so much.
Despite meeting initial skepticism, Bucker’s unusual mixture of tactics and strategy fired the imagination of a wide range of players, including international Masters, who contributed their own ideas to forge a redoubtable weapon in Black’s Armory.
This... English edition is a ‘must’ for all those players who wish to escape from the stultifying effects of ‘main-line’ analysis of Queen’s Pawn Openings, and enter the relatively unexplored habitat of the Vulture! "

ChessCaissa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum