chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov

Go down

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov Empty [PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi all Wink I am looking for this book (title) in the pgn format. Does anyone have this book with all examples and all tests? Could you share it? I know that there was already a post on this subject, but there was a lack of examples and a few tests in those files. Thank you very much in advance.

Back to top Go down

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov Empty Re: [PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov

Post  johnhaber8888 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Here is a link to pgn files for all nine of the books in the series. They are only for the exercises and not the theory so about half of all of the diagrams are contained in these files.
It is the best that I have seen. If anybody has the remaining diagrams they would be very welcome. Thank you.

https://anonfile.com/ccRdpfv8bf/Jusupov_s_Complete_Chess_Course_7z

johnhaber8888

Back to top Go down

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov Empty You are great! Thank you

Post  drcaissa on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 am

johnhaber8888 wrote:Here is a link to pgn files for all nine of the books in the series.  They are only for the exercises and not the theory so about half of all of the diagrams are contained in these files.
It is the best that I have seen.  If anybody has the remaining diagrams they would be very welcome.  Thank you.

https://anonfile.com/ccRdpfv8bf/Jusupov_s_Complete_Chess_Course_7z

drcaissa

Back to top Go down

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov Empty Thank You

Post  sarahamine on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Thank you johnhaber8888

sarahamine

Back to top Go down

[PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov Empty Re: [PGN] Build up your Chess 1 - Artur Yusupov

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down