chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic, Branimir Maksimovic

Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic, Branimir Maksimovic

Post  ChessCaissa on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:49 am

PDF (13.6 mb):
http://rgho.st/8Rw7Kv8Fv

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

Grandmaster Dejan Antic and International Master Branimir Maksimovic have written a book that will change the way chess players look at the French Defence , one of the most popular chess openings.

Black players in a French Defence have sound options like undermining the White center or playing against a damaged pawn structure. Once you have really mastered the black side in the French, you possess such a powerful weapon that even strong players will think twice what to play against you.

This is a complete and up-to-date book for players of all levels, with brand-new concepts in topical modern lines such as the Steinitz, McCutcheon and Morozevich Variation. Antic and Maksimovic explain strategic concepts and methods of attack, and present numerous novelties and new tactical ideas in all French main lines. But they have also developed several sidelines into deadly surprise weapons. The conclusion is clear: Black is OK in the French!

Review
Despite my years of experience playing the French with both sides, I found myself learning an incredible amount, particularly regarding the ideas behind many of the common lines that I often employ, but, it turns out, only superficially understand. This book compares very favourably to its high quality competitors.
(Grandmaster David Smerdon ChessVibes)

I was very impressed by the content, which is detailed, up to date, and has the right blend of variations and verbal explanation.

(Steve Giddins)

A nice bonus occurs when the authors really want to emphasize a factor, whereupon they label a small section as important, just to make sure that the point has been taken. I found their suggestions to be coherent and important. An excellent piece of work.
(Grandmaster Glenn Flear)

Product details
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: New In Chess,Csi (August 16, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9056913999
ISBN-13: 978-9056913991

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty Thank you ChessCaissa!

Post  orlyboy on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:13 am

ChessCaissa wrote:PDF (13.6 mb):

Awesome share as always! cheers

orlyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty PGN please

Post  hithere on Sun May 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Would there be a PGN available pelase? Thank you soooo muchh

hithere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty BIG THANKS

Post  sarahamine on Wed May 22, 2019 10:28 am

Thanks for sharing

sarahamine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty Re: The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic, Branimir Maksimovic

Post  Ginelu on Sat May 25, 2019 4:33 am

ChessCaissa wrote:PDF (13.6 mb):

Grandmaster Dejan Antic and International Master Branimir Maksimovic have written a book that will change the way chess players look at the French Defence , one of the most popular chess openings.

Black players in a French Defence have sound options like undermining the White center or playing against a damaged pawn structure. Once you have really mastered the black side in the French, you possess such a powerful weapon that even strong players will think twice what to play against you.

This is a complete and up-to-date book for players of all levels, with brand-new concepts in topical modern lines such as the Steinitz, McCutcheon and Morozevich Variation. Antic and Maksimovic explain strategic concepts and methods of attack, and present numerous novelties and new tactical ideas in all French main lines. But they have also developed several sidelines into deadly surprise weapons. The conclusion is clear: Black is OK in the French!

Review
Despite my years of experience playing the French with both sides, I found myself learning an incredible amount, particularly regarding the ideas behind many of the common lines that I often employ, but, it turns out, only superficially understand. This book compares very favourably to its high quality competitors.
(Grandmaster David Smerdon ChessVibes)

I was very impressed by the content, which is detailed, up to date, and has the right blend of variations and verbal explanation.

(Steve Giddins)

A nice bonus occurs when the authors really want to emphasize a factor, whereupon they label a small section as important, just to make sure that the point has been taken. I found their suggestions to be coherent and important. An excellent piece of work.
(Grandmaster Glenn Flear)

Product details
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: New In Chess,Csi (August 16, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9056913999
ISBN-13: 978-9056913991

Thank you!

Ginelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic,  Branimir Maksimovic   Empty Re: The Modern French: A Complete Guide for Black by Dejan Antic, Branimir Maksimovic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down