chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At what point should members with excessive negative reputations be banned?

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap54%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 49 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap21%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 19 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap13%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 12 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap4%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap8%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 91

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Empty Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:52 am

I believe that a member who cares nothing for his reputation and insists on posting ridiculous amounts of unwanted garbage should not be allowed to continue spoiling the forum in this way. Enough is enough.

Back to top Go down

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Empty Re: Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Post  jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:54 am

failed son of darkness,snake ajedrez activo jajaa

in everything you do fail starting with this stupid poll
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Empty Re: Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Post  Flash on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:53 am

Bud wrote:I believe that a member who cares nothing for his reputation and insists on posting ridiculous amounts of unwanted garbage should not be allowed to continue spoiling the forum in this way. Enough is enough.

Your suggestion is problematic because a member's reputation is the sum of the reputation of all his posts. Now if a member raises an interesting topic with which others disagree, they click on this green/red bar on the right. Every time somebody clicks on the minus sign, the member's reputation goes down, even though the other member only expressed his opinion on this very post. So posting controversial but interesting topics will probably ruin your reputation.

To illustrate the point I have just given a negative to your post. This reduced you rep from 30 to 29. I only wanted to show you the problem, mind you. I consider your post the start of a discussion worth having. So normally I wouldn't have given you a minus.

An extreme example is a relatively new thread by a helpful member who posted that a certain GM has threatened on his Facebook page to sue the site because his material appeared here. That's valuable information and certainly not spam. What happened? Everybody clicked on "minus", to say "I don't like the GM's threat at all". As a result this member's reputation is now at -30 or so.

So no, as it is, reputation can hardly be more than an indicator to have a mod - or better 2 mods independently - look into a member.

Flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Flash wrote:
Bud wrote:I believe that a member who cares nothing for his reputation and insists on posting ridiculous amounts of unwanted garbage should not be allowed to continue spoiling the forum in this way. Enough is enough.

Your suggestion is problematic because a member's reputation is the sum of the reputation of all his posts. Now if a member raises an interesting topic with which others disagree, they click on this green/red bar on the right. Every time somebody clicks on the minus sign, the member's reputation goes down, even though the other member only expressed his opinion on this very post. So posting controversial but interesting topics will probably ruin your reputation.

To illustrate the point I have just given a negative to your post. This reduced you rep from 30 to 29. I only wanted to show you the problem, mind you. I consider your post the start of a discussion worth having. So normally I wouldn't have given you a minus.

An extreme example is a relatively new thread by a helpful member who posted that a certain GM has threatened on his Facebook page to sue the site because his material appeared here. That's valuable information and certainly not spam. What happened? Everybody clicked on "minus", to say "I don't like the GM's threat at all". As a result this member's reputation is now at -30 or so.

So no, as it is, reputation can hardly be more than an indicator to have a mod - or better 2 mods independently - look into a member.

Did you first think before you wrote?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:35 pm

rocktherook wrote:
Flash wrote:

Did you first think before you wrote?

silence idiot.

If I have the power and the nations under my feet I do not care about the good or bad reputation hahaha. jeando bonapart

Ban members with excessive negative reputations 1500Napoleon_sortant_de_son_tombeau-tt-width-637-height-814-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0

Last edited by jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hamster64 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:12 pm

jeando wrote:......... silence idiot.

Really I believe you had a bad childhood...

hamster64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

hamster64 wrote:
jeando wrote:......... silence idiot.

Really I believe you had a bad childhood...

silence clown snake of ajedrez activo.

If I have the power and the nations under my feet I do not care about the good or bad reputation hahaha. jeando bonapart

Ban members with excessive negative reputations 1500Napoleon_sortant_de_son_tombeau-tt-width-637-height-814-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:53 pm

jeando wrote:failed son of darkness,snake ajedrez activo jajaa

Greetings Bud!

Great to meet a fellow "failed son of darkness," cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 pm

silence stupid. jajaja
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeando on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Future Jim wrote:

Greetings Bud!

failed son of darkness, you are looser jajaja

jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Thu May 09, 2019 5:05 pm

jeando wrote:
Future Jim wrote:

Greetings Bud!

failed son of darkness, you are looser jajaja

but now jeando have +100 reputation positive.
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 pm

no more jeando.
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Fri May 24, 2019 2:29 pm

get out from here clown stupid jose raul capablanca leecher.  
Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hulguen on Sat May 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

bann for this stupid of capablack.

hulguen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hulguen on Sat May 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Negative rep exceeds -100Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap53%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 53% [ 42 ]
Negative rep exceeds -500Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap24%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 24% [ 19 ]
Negative rep exceeds -1000Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap13%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 13% [ 10 ]
Negative rep exceeds -2000Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap3%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
NeverBan members with excessive negative reputations Vote_lcap7%Ban members with excessive negative reputations Vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 79

hulguen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frikerit on Sun May 26, 2019 4:32 pm

hulguen wrote:Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

yes, this rat is a snake, looser.

frikerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun May 26, 2019 8:03 pm

"hulguen"]Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeres on Thu May 30, 2019 7:40 pm

brethsup wrote:YES IS GAY:

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Unamajedrez2+023

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000[/b]

bann for this stupid of capablack. (capamaricon jajaja) capagay= capamarica.

scum gay jajaja

jeres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeres on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:14 pm

YES IS GAY:

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000[/b]

jeres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 am

jeres wrote:YES IS GAY:

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

my friend dont worry this forum need this gay jajaja, more users better. more show better. jajaja
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Empty MANUEL MORSA MICHELON GAY= CAPABLACK

Post  brethsup on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:23 pm

YES IS GAY:

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

get out from here capamorsa jaja[/quote]
si este tambien es marica de mexico a pekin. jajaja

while the gay capamorsablack continue no colaborate with this books.
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  One Piace on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:59 am

brethsup wrote:YES IS GAY:

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

get out from here capamorsa jaja
si este tambien es marica de mexico a pekin. jajaja

while the gay capamorsablack continue no colaborate with this books. [/quote]

internet connects all people around the world, one of which in this forum is a gathering place for people from various countries and backgrounds, and sometimes we meet monkey brains, who don't know about ethics and manners, they talk like animals and insult, very strange seeing people like that in the modern world, whether in the country where he came from, it is very unique to see the other side of human nature in various countries, sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish between humans and monkeys, as if the monkey was playing the internet forum chessgod101 ,you can see that in the nickname brethsup Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ban members with excessive negative reputations 2cdvdqq
One Piace
One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 pm

YES IS GAY:

THE BLACK IS YOUR WIFE.

get out from here capamorsa jaja
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban members with excessive negative reputations Empty Is Jeando/Brethup and its clones winning the game?

Post  Desperateforchess on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Is Jeando/Brethup and its clones winning the game?

Yes, he is.

But my question about Jeando/Brethup and its clones: WHO WIN WITH HIS BEHABIOUR? (think like a film where investigators search the motive of a crime in order to find the criminal).

As you have mentioned, directly the main consequence is that people who was sharing new materials END TO SHARE, leave the forums and maybe the forum finally would be closed in the future.

WHO WIN? Obvious, the editors of materials. Could be Jeando/Brethup and its clones a representative of editors? Well, if that is the case, he is winning the game, because the other players have give up and left the forum.

WHO ALSO WIN? In my opinion those people that organize private buy groups with the only goal of earn money. Please, understand my idea, I have sometimes participated in this type of groups and I think they are absolutely necessary to take new materials to be shared, but some people seem to be earning a lot of money (please, my apologies for my words for those existing buy groups that only want to share the knowledge between its participants, I agree with your task). The important: IS Jeando/Brethup and its clones who is earning a lot of money selling products out of the forum? Again, HE IS WINNING THE GAME.

I wanted to share my thoughts with you. Nevertheless, whatever the goal of Jeando/Brethup and its clones was, he is winning the game.

Or simply he is a monkey.

Desperateforchess

Desperateforchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Ban members with excessive negative reputations 1024px-Bonaparte_ante_la_Esfinge%2C_por_Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me

now, i begin the war in all nations with my legions.

I'm true bonapart. emperor of the world.
the earth of all nations will tremble before my armies.
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum