chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At what point should members with excessive negative reputations be banned?

Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 49 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 19 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 12 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 91

Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Post  brethsup on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Desperateforchess wrote:Is Jeando/Brethup and its clones winning the game?

Yes, he is.

But my question about Jeando/Brethup and its clones: WHO WIN WITH HIS BEHABIOUR? (think like a film where investigators search the motive of a crime in order to find the criminal).

As you have mentioned, directly the main consequence is that people who was sharing new materials END TO SHARE, leave the forums and maybe the forum finally would be closed in the future.

WHO WIN? Obvious, the editors of materials. Could be Jeando/Brethup and its clones a representative of editors? Well, if that is the case, he is winning the game, because the other players have give up and left the forum.

WHO ALSO WIN? In my opinion those people that organize private buy groups with the only goal of earn money. Please, understand my idea, I have sometimes participated in this type of groups and I think they are absolutely necessary to take new materials to be shared, but some people seem to be earning a lot of money (please, my apologies for my words for those existing buy groups that only want to share the knowledge between its participants, I agree with your task). The important: IS Jeando/Brethup and its clones who is earning a lot of money selling products out of the forum? Again, HE IS WINNING THE GAME.

I wanted to share my thoughts with you. Nevertheless, whatever the goal of Jeando/Brethup and its clones was, he is winning the game.

Or simply he is a monkey.

Desperateforchess

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.co/MCO-478016092-coleccion-chess24-ajedrez-_JM?fbclid=IwAR2eUMiwfpt6iNBncDqjaVSZi9NACwLCh79oAhk6Mb9djghBWcvLt9-5jRQ

jajajaja
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ban members with excessive negative reputations - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban members with excessive negative reputations

Post  frikerit on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:33 pm

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.co/MCO-478096823-metodo-cabrera-ajedrez-_JM?fbclid=IwAR0HILBBfknKwbYam9LxWXSYZ8F7Wb1F9ERUQ76k0fCFV6krEkXknjZaFMs

jeando is a ganster.

frikerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:20 am

We need first a system which bans members who excessively down-vote posts. Today I saw every "thank you" post being down-voted.

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anheiser Bush on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:26 am

shahrad wrote:We need first a system which bans members who excessively down-vote posts. Today I saw every "thank you" post being down-voted.
Banning or any other rules are pointless when a single person is able to register hundreds of accounts.
Anheiser Bush
Anheiser Bush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:00 pm

https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.co/MCO-478016092-coleccion-chess24-ajedrez-_JM?fbclid=IwAR2eUMiwfpt6iNBncDqjaVSZi9NACwLCh79oAhk6Mb9djghBWcvLt9-5jRQ
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  atari9000 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:08 pm

shahrad wrote:.....Today I saw every "thank you" post being down-voted.

"thank you post are not allowed", read forum rules, they are waste of time, when you open a new Post and a member just wrote "thank you".

atari9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shahrad on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:11 am

shahrad wrote:We need first a system which bans members who excessively down-vote posts. Today I saw every "thank you" post being down-voted.

My reputation is now negative because of this post. Laughing Cool

shahrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum