chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev (PDF + PGN)

Go down

The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev  (PDF + PGN) Empty The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev (PDF + PGN)

Post  gambit_man on Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 pm

I have uploaded in response to a request.   All thanks to original uploaders on Immortal Forum.

The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev  (PDF + PGN)

The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev  (PDF + PGN) Capture

Summary

The book presents a Black repertoire with 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 Nc6, based on the most aggressive Sveshnikov lines. It also covers The Rossolimo (3 Bb5) and Alapin (3 c3). The material is up-to-date to April 10. The authors propose major novelties in practically all topical lines. The repertoire avoids solid, but passive variations. They are left for backup lines while the authors' recommendation goes for the most challenging options. "Currently I do not see any serious theoretical problems for Black" claims Kolev in the foreword. In the Rossolimo the authors also share completely new ideas, developed by them.

Download  (PDF + PGN)

Code:
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/KqVFvtdh/file.html

(link is not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev  (PDF + PGN) Empty The Easiest Sicilian - by GM Kolev and GM Nedev (PDF + PGN)

Post  CK_Chess on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Thanks for Sharing gambit_man (+1)!!     Very Happy
CK_Chess
CK_Chess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum