chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN

Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN

Post  WhiteKingCHESS on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 am

http://rgho.st/7L5z5Rpm7 (LINK 1)

https://anonfile.com/zeN4KcZ7m6/Modernized_The_Open_Sicilian_-_Zhanibek_Amanov_and_Kostya_Kavutskiy_pdf (LINK 2)

IM Zhanibek Amanov and FM Kostya Kavutskiy present a repertoire vs. the Sicilian Defense, one of the most complex and powerful defenses available to Black, and the choice of many top players.

The critical test is to attack it directly with 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 followed by 3.d4, the Open Sicilian.

The dynamics of the resulting positions are such that White will get a lead in development while Black will have an extra central pawn. This leads to very sharp middlegames.

The main goal in choosing lines was to reach positions with well-defined plans for both sides, then illustrate how to handle a typical middlegame in each variation through the use of well-chosen instructive games.

The choices against the most frequently seen Sicilians are:

The Najdorf: 6.h3
The Kan and Taimanov: 6.g3
The Classical: 6.Bc4
The Dragon: 9.O-O-O
The Accelerated Dragon: Maróczy Bind
The Sveshnikov: 9.Nd5

The purpose of this book is not only to provide a complete repertoire for the White side of the Open Sicilian, but also to ingrain a number of thematic positional and tactical motifs as well.

The authors provide memory markers, reminders of the ideas and motifs, at the end of each chapter, as well as lots of exercises to test your understanding.

IM Jack Peters:
"Some opening books lose their value almost instantly, but I expect this one to last. The analysis is high quality and the variations are reliable. You can trust that these systems will score points for many years."

Sean Marsh, CHESS Magazine (UK):
"Very strong on explications (..) There is less detail here than in Parimarjan Negi GM Repertoire books for Quality Chess, which make this book more immediately accessible to club players."

IM Anthony Saidy, author of 'The Battle of Chess Ideas':  
"As an old Sicilian devotee, I'm glad that my many opponents did not have access to 'Modernized: the Open Sicilian'. This book is clearly and logically written, and will arm the reader well. We Sicilian fans had better get prepared."

IM John Donaldson, author of 'The Live and Games of Akiba Rubinstein':
"A solid and up to date work which should serve a wide range of players from 1600 up to GM/IM quite well (..) These variations are not only transpositionally consistent they also have a similar degree of aggressiveness to them, a style I would characterize as active positional."

IM Danny Rensch, VP Chess.com:
"A great mix of well chosen classic games with the critical games of more recent years, creating a perfect balance of teaching the deeper, strategical points of each variation, while still making sure to update you on the current state of things! Bravo!"

THANKS TO ORIGINAL UPLOADERS/SCANNERS

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Screen30

Last edited by WhiteKingCHESS on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
WhiteKingCHESS
WhiteKingCHESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty Sorry

Post  Yatil on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi WhiteKingCHESS,
I know you are an excellent contributor here, that is why I am sorry to say that the quality of your offer is not up to par. There is too much missing to be agreable to read.
Thanks anyway the book seem interesting enough.

jr

Yatil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty Re: MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN

Post  WhiteKingCHESS on Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Hello Yatil, I am very sorry for uploading the book with inferior quality . I am not aware of these quality issues before uploading this book. From now onwards, I will recheck the quality of the books before sharing here and share only the books with better quality.(QUALITY ASSURED)
WhiteKingCHESS
WhiteKingCHESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty PGN

Post  Eagle_King on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Do you have PGN of this book?

Eagle_King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteKingCHESS on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:18 am

I don't have pgn of this book.
WhiteKingCHESS
WhiteKingCHESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty PROBLEM SOLVED

Post  WhiteKingCHESS on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:51 am

I FOUND THE BOOK WITH UTMOST QUALITY (EVEN MULTICOLOURED)

HERE YOU GO

http://rgho.st/7L5z5Rpm7 (LINK 1)

https://anonfile.com/zeN4KcZ7m6/Modernized_The_Open_Sicilian_-_Zhanibek_Amanov_and_Kostya_Kavutskiy_pdf (LINK 2)

MR.YATIL, YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD THE BEST VERSION OF THIS BOOK.

LINK UPDATED IN THE ORIGINAL POST AS WELL.

THANKS TO ORIGINAL UPLOADERS...
WhiteKingCHESS
WhiteKingCHESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty I remember....

Post  xyzjos on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:43 am

I still remember how much I wanted this book (to get the paper book in my hands was so hight 100 dollars)
so for me to get the book was only a dream, but a girl in other country take the care to buy /scan an share with all of us in Immortal, her name? Alice.  I was realy grateful with her and dont care about the quality of the scan I can read the book perfectly, anyway I started a reprocess but can't pass of 50 pages, in some way I feel that my repro was  an ingratitude to her genorisity and stopped, later Gambit_man did a new version from forward to pdf but in single columm format and say that a double colum was almost imposible, well I try and try and can do a double colum format with interactive links and so and so
Now I see the same critic to the work of Alice and feel bad,  this is how we paid her generosity and work
there is no way ... Crying or Very sad
by the way the version shared above is my work of double columm format (my original was 4MB but some guy pasted bookmarks and goes to 26MB oops.) (I imagine that the first shared link in post 1 was for to have less zise je je je)
Sorry Alice I regret having done this version

xyzjos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adnan on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:57 am

Thanks a lot

adnan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty Thanks

Post  Yatil on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:43 am

WhiteKingCHESS,
Wow that book is clean and crisp, thank you so much for your quick reaction and your kind response. Wink
From a Sicilian adept.
ths
jr.

Yatil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richie72 on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Perfecto escaneo, gran libro ; Muchas gracias!

Richie72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Benishimoto on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:56 pm

Tanks you Sr. WhiteKingCHESS cheers cheers I love this kind of books bounce
Benishimoto
Benishimoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Empty PGN file anyone?

Post  BadBishop1234 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm

WhiteKingCHESS wrote:http://rgho.st/7L5z5Rpm7 (LINK 1)

IM Zhanibek Amanov and FM Kostya Kavutskiy present a repertoire vs. the Sicilian Defense, one of the most complex and powerful defenses available to Black, and the choice of many top players.

The critical test is to attack it directly with 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 followed by 3.d4, the Open Sicilian.

The dynamics of the resulting positions are such that White will get a lead in development while Black will have an extra central pawn. This leads to very sharp middlegames.

The main goal in choosing lines was to reach positions with well-defined plans for both sides, then illustrate how to handle a typical middlegame in each variation through the use of well-chosen instructive games.

The choices against the most frequently seen Sicilians are:

The Najdorf: 6.h3
The Kan and Taimanov: 6.g3
The Classical: 6.Bc4
The Dragon: 9.O-O-O
The Accelerated Dragon: Maróczy Bind
The Sveshnikov: 9.Nd5

The purpose of this book is not only to provide a complete repertoire for the White side of the Open Sicilian, but also to ingrain a number of thematic positional and tactical motifs as well.

The authors provide memory markers, reminders of the ideas and motifs, at the end of each chapter, as well as lots of exercises to test your understanding.

IM Jack Peters:
"Some opening books lose their value almost instantly, but I expect this one to last. The analysis is high quality and the variations are reliable. You can trust that these systems will score points for many years."

Sean Marsh, CHESS Magazine (UK):
"Very strong on explications (..) There is less detail here than in Parimarjan Negi GM Repertoire books for Quality Chess, which make this book more immediately accessible to club players."

IM Anthony Saidy, author of 'The Battle of Chess Ideas':  
"As an old Sicilian devotee, I'm glad that my many opponents did not have access to 'Modernized: the Open Sicilian'. This book is clearly and logically written, and will arm the reader well. We Sicilian fans had better get prepared."

IM John Donaldson, author of 'The Live and Games of Akiba Rubinstein':
"A solid and up to date work which should serve a wide range of players from 1600 up to GM/IM quite well (..) These variations are not only transpositionally consistent they also have a similar degree of aggressiveness to them, a style I would characterize as active positional."

IM Danny Rensch, VP Chess.com:
"A great mix of well chosen classic games with the critical games of more recent years, creating a perfect balance of teaching the deeper, strategical points of each variation, while still making sure to update you on the current state of things! Bravo!"

THANKS TO ORIGINAL UPLOADERS/SCANNERS

MODERNISED OPEN SICILIAN Screen30
does anyone have pgn for this file?kindly upload please tysm

BadBishop1234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum