chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess in the Fast Lane by Bill Adams , Michael Adams

Go down

Chess in the Fast Lane by Bill Adams , Michael Adams  Empty Chess in the Fast Lane by Bill Adams , Michael Adams

Post  ChessCaissa on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 am

PDF (8.6 mb):
http://rgho.st/6CBmHFTrc

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

In this entertaining follow-up to the bestselling Development of a Grandmaster, Britain's leading young chess player, Michael Adams, describes the best games of an outstanding career that has already taken him to the final stages of two world championship cycles.

Product details
Series: Cadogan Chess Books
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Cadogan Books (September 1, 1996)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 185744132X
ISBN-13: 978-1857441321
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches

This is an excellent collection of games annotated by one of the top 10 players in the world, Mickey Adams. The games are great, and feature lots of openings that you don't often see in the game collections from the top GMs, but that you see a lot in your own internet games: Benko Gambit, Pirc, Modern, Smith-Morra, Giocuo Piano, Trompowsky, Wade Defense, and a host of Sicilians and Ruy Lopezes. I have found this book to be most useful and entertaining. The annotations are crisp and to the point. They remind me a little of Fischer's annotations, though Adams uses more words than Fischer. Excellent production by Cadogan: crisp, white paper, lots of diagrams, two-column format. In my opinion, this book would be more in demand if it were better known.

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess in the Fast Lane by Bill Adams , Michael Adams  Empty Chess in the Fast Lane by Bill Adams , Michael Adams

Post  eiger on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:59 pm

Thank you

eiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum