chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Benoni on Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:25 am

Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 1998, 2nd.
Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 58a556823199

Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations includes the most interesting combinations encountered in tournament practice over the past 200 years (the earliest example is dated 1789). Of course, it is impossible to consider all noteworthy examples, but most of them you will find in this book. It contains 2001 combination.

https://www.upload.ee/files/9725449/ECC_2__1998_.djvu.html
Benoni
Benoni

Posts : 32
Points : 110
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2019-02-26
Age : 69
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Lupolui on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:33 am

Benoni wrote:Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 1998, 2nd.


Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations includes the most interesting combinations encountered in tournament practice over the past 200 years (the earliest example is dated 1789). Of course, it is impossible to consider all noteworthy examples, but most of them you will find in this book. It contains 2001 combination.

https://www.upload.ee/files/9725449/ECC_2__1998_.djvu.html

Many thanks from me, so the haters here have another chence to tick at the red bar. lol!

PM to me for the PDF version, if you need.
Lupolui
Lupolui

Posts : 129
Points : -109
Reputation : -244
Join date : 2017-02-25

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Benoni on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:56 am

Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 1998, 2nd.
Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 58a556823199

Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations includes the most interesting combinations encountered in tournament practice over the past 200 years (the earliest example is dated 1789). Of course, it is impossible to consider all noteworthy examples, but most of them you will find in this book. It contains 2001 combination.

https://www.upload.ee/files/9726187/ECC_2_1998_.pdf.html
Benoni
Benoni

Posts : 32
Points : 110
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2019-02-26
Age : 69
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  gaurav_singh_md on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:44 am

I am posting this link so that people can truly appreciate Benoni's work. How all the diagrams have been replaced and the final file is cleaned up. He probably started with a file that looked like the one below and produced the beautiful djvu+pdf posted above. Thank you Benoni.

Code:

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations - 2nd ed. - 1998 (missing pp. 139-140) - pdf
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/bIXiui6a/file.html

gaurav_singh_md

Posts : 31
Points : 223
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2018-04-22

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  jeando on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:07 am

gaurav_singh_md wrote:I am posting this link so that people can truly appreciate Benoni's work. How all the diagrams have been replaced and the final file is cleaned up. He probably started with a file that looked like the one below and produced the beautiful djvu+pdf posted above. Thank you Benoni.

Code:

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations - 2nd ed. - 1998 (missing pp. 139-140) - pdf
https://www38.zippyshare.com/v/bIXiui6a/file.html

thanks friend. Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Heath-ledger-joker
jeando
jeando

Posts : 475
Points : 717
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Benoni on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:17 pm

No, no. New scan by sas.
Benoni
Benoni

Posts : 32
Points : 110
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2019-02-26
Age : 69
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 2nd10

I've done the pgn of first 100 diagrams
when the next 100 are ready I will upload them
http://rgho.st/6TC4vNmMd
password:immortals
Come the gang of envious haters guys and push the -1 rep  Very Happy maybe I can get -10000 rep. who knows?

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 am

.


Here you go till diagram 255 (with diagram 99)
http://rgho.st/65mndVL4s
password:immortals
Thanks to Benoni & sas
if you give me -1 rep you admit that you are envious of my work Very Happy

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Benoni on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Thanks to xyzjos!
Benoni
Benoni

Posts : 32
Points : 110
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2019-02-26
Age : 69
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  fathugo on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:52 pm

May I ask why we're creating PGNs from 2nd Edition while 5th Edition is already there?

fathugo

Posts : 25
Points : 23
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:08 pm

fathugo wrote:May I ask why we're creating PGNs from 2nd Edition while 5th Edition is already there?
We? Shocked  how many have you done ? o can you say any other member of this forum that is working and sharing pgn of this book?
Maybe you are so used at get work of other people (mirrors) that feel so bad to see original chess stuff made in this forum
in any case you just let it pass and take it like " a work from ex-immortals to ex-immortals"

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  fathugo on Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm

xyzjos wrote:
fathugo wrote:May I ask why we're creating PGNs from 2nd Edition while 5th Edition is already there?
We? Shocked  how many have you done ? o can you say any other member of this forum that is working and sharing pgn of this book?
Maybe you are so used at get work of other people (mirrors) that feel so bad to see original chess stuff made in this forum
in any case you just let it pass and take it like " a work from ex-immortals to ex-immortals"

Sorry to make you feel bad.
I'm not just taking not giving.
I did some corrections to PGNs in 5334 puzzles in immortal.
I contributed some videos in immortal, too.
And I involved in some group buys.

Maybe I use the wrong wording. I use the word "we", because I think we're a family here.
You have the rights to do anything you like.
But I don't think I deserve your criticism.

fathugo

Posts : 25
Points : 23
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 am

fathugo wrote:
But I don't think I deserve your criticism.
you are right...sorry
one reason to do the pgn file is that majory of diagrams are not in other books (5 edition per example)
other reason is because I see very interesting puzzles, majority of practical use
finaly Benoni request me the pgn file for to create a much better edicion from this book
bonus reason is I always wanted to do it because I love this book since long time ago but all of us missed a good pdf/Djvu edition, so kudos at Benoni & sas

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  fathugo on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:19 am

thanks for your answer. good work!

fathugo

Posts : 25
Points : 23
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 30010

pgn from 0001-0402
http://rgho.st/8SQHsmjxC
password;immortals

gang of envious members that give me -1 reps you can't stop me .... Arrow he he he he

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:24 am

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 -6510

Very Happy  Good job envious guys Razz
Keep them coming
i realy feel so honored to see so many guys feeling so frustrated for his inability of create something original
he he he ... Very Happy

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Kheireddine on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:29 am

xyzjos wrote:Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 -6510

Very Happy  Good job envious guys Razz
Keep them coming
i realy feel so honored to see so many guys feeling so frustrated for his inability of create something original
he he he ... Very Happy

Hello my friend xyzjos sunny
i've + 1'd all of your posts (Lack of number from -65 to -17) Smile
Let the envious go to hell

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 962787458

my greetings

Kheireddine
Kheireddine
Kheireddine

Posts : 70
Points : 431
Reputation : 357
Join date : 2016-06-29

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Number 6 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 am

Hi Xyzjos

I appreciate your work for a long time.
I do not fit into the personal considerations that in the anonymous space of the Internet make no sense.
What I see in the facts is that you have shared many things for many years and I thank you for that.

Number 6

Posts : 10
Points : 15
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-04-17

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Oracletor on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 am

xyzjos wrote:Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 2nd10

I've done the pgn of first 100 diagrams
when the next 100 are ready I will upload them
http://rgho.st/6TC4vNmMd
password:immortals
Come the gang of envious haters guys and push the -1 rep  Very Happy maybe I can get -10000 rep. who knows?

thanks.
Oracletor
Oracletor

Posts : 154
Points : 209
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:19 pm

when I was semi-novice in this Forum a prominet member in this forum PM this
Hello, José
"I'm always happy to meet you, José,
Please excuse my clumsiness, I'm very careful,
This Forum is a real trash, poor guys, jealous, and uneducated,
"
I dont believe but now I know that my friend was short Arrow
ok I will follow the advise from my friends and give up in this Forum
but this is not the end of the history because this forum has gained a very bad fame in the web here some quotes from other Forums
Just to make a merry-go-round complete. Huh? Well book was picked up by somebody at a certain (Wild West) Forum, btw it seems scanned by our beloved, but it seems hated over there Wink xyzjos, then transferred to another forum, where a complete (2 or 3 non-essentials + bc were inserted) and posted there. Interestingly enough the fixed pdf wasnt posted at the forum where it was picked up, anyway if the kids keep going wild in the museum, probably more and more veterans might go silent.

I don't like this forum. Nothing new, just race to deliver more - The Rook - WhiteKingCHESS - Chess Caissa. Horrible. And thank-posts. Ohh.
Therefore, my repros (like protest) in the silent MZ forum.
Xyzjos fights directly, but it has no meaning.
Finaly I belong to various closed sharing groups and in all of them the comun rule is
"Don't share in Chessgod 101"
bye bye cyclops


Last edited by xyzjos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty this again?

Post  Just MG on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Oh no, oh pobrecita!

I would think that you might have learned by the sheer number of times that you "quit" (only twice in the last 5 months?}that you don't have to actually post it Juanito... you just do it and the rest of us pretty much smart enough to get it.
Odd that eveytime it's the "this Forum's fault" Rolling Eyes and never yours... Rolling Eyes weather it is here or immortal....What are you smoking over there?
Just MG
Just MG

Posts : 101
Points : -46
Reputation : -153
Join date : 2018-03-28

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Just MG wrote:Oh no, oh pobrecita!

I would think that you might have learned by the sheer number of times that you "quit" (only twice in the last 5 months?}that you don't have to actually post it Juanito... you just do it and the rest of us pretty much smart enough to get it.
Odd that eveytime it's the "this Forum's fault" Rolling Eyes  and never yours... Rolling Eyes  weather it is here or immortal....What are you smoking over there?
This post is from a guy that want to other members do the hard work of put text in pgn forward books
(he need pgn with word and text for to create his horrible LaTex pdfs) and in the end of the line he gain the glory to do his horrible Latext pdfs
this one is only an example of what type of guys are actualy in this Forum
look at his words "juanito" he is racist he insult the people from latinoamerica he believe he belong to a superior culture
he uses always the same trick he attack the man but hide the facts
look at his avatars he is a neonazi .
huuu and a bonus he made some ugly scanns an insult to the eyes

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Oracletor on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 pm

xyzjos wrote:when I was semi-novice in this Forum a prominet member in this forum PM this
Hello, José
"I'm always happy to meet you, José,
Please excuse my clumsiness, I'm very careful,
This Forum is a real trash, poor guys, jealous, and uneducated,
"
I dont believe but now I know that my friend was short Arrow
ok I will follow the advise from my friends and give up in this Forum
but this is not the end of the history because this forum has gained a very bad fame in the web here some quotes from other Forums
Just to make a merry-go-round complete. Huh? Well book was picked up by somebody at a certain (Wild West) Forum, btw it seems scanned by our beloved, but it seems hated over there Wink xyzjos, then transferred to another forum, where a complete (2 or 3 non-essentials + bc were inserted) and posted there. Interestingly enough the fixed pdf wasnt posted at the forum where it was picked up, anyway if the kids keep going wild in the museum, probably more and more veterans might go silent.

I don't like this forum. Nothing new, just race to deliver more - The Rook - WhiteKingCHESS - Chess Caissa. Horrible. And thank-posts. Ohh.
Therefore, my repros (like protest) in the silent MZ forum.
Xyzjos fights directly, but it has no meaning.
Finaly I belong to various closed sharing groups and in all of them the comun rule is
"Don't share in Chessgod 101"
bye bye cyclops


bye rat xyzjos
Oracletor
Oracletor

Posts : 154
Points : 209
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty still here?

Post  Just MG on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:06 pm

There is no one here to coddle you. You learn your lessons too slow and too few. I honestly don't know if it is sad or funny. Your sheer lack of aptitude precludes you from comprehending that my insults were directly to you and about you. And NOT to Mexicans in general or to Mexicans at all for that matter. Everyone else gets it here. I mean the word around the chess sharing community is that you are an idiot that one must break down things into simple-simple steps. This comes from your closest friends! I couldn't believe them but God they ARE right! You use to be a useful idiot now your not even useful!
Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Giphy
Just MG
Just MG

Posts : 101
Points : -46
Reputation : -153
Join date : 2018-03-28

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  xyzjos on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Just MG wrote:There is no one here to coddle you. You learn your lessons too slow and too few. I honestly don't know if it is sad or funny. Your sheer lack of aptitude precludes you from comprehending that my insults were directly to you and about you. And NOT to Mexicans in general or to Mexicans at all for that matter. Everyone else gets it here. I mean the word around the chess sharing community is that you are an idiot that one must break down things into simple-simple steps. This comes from your closest friends! I couldn't believe them but God they ARE right! You use to be a useful idiot now your not even useful!
Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Giphy

Veo que vives obsesionado con mi presencia ...¿por que?
tal ves te sientes muy pequeñito ante mi y tratas de bajarme del pedestal donde tu me pusiste
tu frustración y odio a mi persona seguramente se deben a que fracasaste miserablemente en los 2 grandes foros de ajedrez, Immortal y Chess India en donde siempre fuiste un segundón nadie te admiraba nadie te quería y veías con amargura mi éxito.
ojala algún día superes tu trauma y puedas vivir feliz
pero tu tienes la culpa de haber sido un mediocre en ambos Foros , nunca quisiste poner el esfuerzo para aprender a ser un buen escaneador y siempre has sido un arrogante insufrible siempre sintiendote superior a los foreros normales, siempre insultándolos y tratándolos como subnormales con razón nadie te quería.
Ahora aqui has encontrado tu lugar pero al tiempo y veras como poco a poco la gente vera a traves de tu estúpida cara de vaquerito gay tu increíble arrogancia hacia los demás por cierto esos vaqueritos gays se dedicaban a robar a los indígenas no pararon hasta exterminarlos o mandarlos a reservaciones
tu lenguaje y actitud es exactamente igual crees que los demás somos idiotas al servicio del amo imperialista
bha estúpido vaquerito gay esos tiempos ya pasaron
otro ejemplo de tu mentalidad imperialista es el pretender que otros hagan el trabajo de poner texto a los libros provenientes de forward chess, claro, el amo no hace el trabajo pesado, eso es para los esclavos a su servicio....

xyzjos

Posts : 65
Points : -88
Reputation : -159
Join date : 2018-04-11

Back to top Go down

Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998 Empty Re: Chess Informant - Encyclopedia of Chess Combinations 2nd ed 1998

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum