chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba

Go down

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Empty Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba

Post  The Rook on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:11 pm

In chess, sacrificing material is the most dramatic way to try to seize the advantage. Most sacrifices have a forcing aim in mind, but most profound of all are positional sacrifices where the end is impossible to foresee and thus fine judgment and understanding are required. Such sacrifices are usually a mystery to average players, but acclaimed author and chess grandmaster Mihai Suba explains the secrets of this entertaining technique.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/wR4ygGx8yYVaY

Thanks to the original uploader.

The Rook
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Empty Repaired version

Post  timeonoff on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:45 pm

The Immortal user who made this scan, a day later uploaded another version that he called repaired.
His description -
Please download again.This is repaired version.Old version have many errors.

Here is the link for this repaired version, pw - immortal.

Code:
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/O08Coulz/file.html

The link given above is not clickable, you must copy and paste it into your web browser.

The Rook wrote:In chess, sacrificing material is the most dramatic way to try to seize the advantage. Most sacrifices have a forcing aim in mind, but most profound of all are positional sacrifices where the end is impossible to foresee and thus fine judgment and understanding are required. Such sacrifices are usually a mystery to average players, but acclaimed author and chess grandmaster Mihai Suba explains the secrets of this entertaining technique.

timeonoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Empty Re: Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba

Post  xyzjos on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:33 pm

timeonoff wrote:The Immortal user who made this scan, a day later uploaded another version that he called repaired.
His description -

Code:

The link given above is not clickable, you must copy and paste it into your web browser.

Beacuse there are some gang of envy guys that in a systematic way give me -1 rep points (maybe they hate that I always thanked immortal's scanners) I can't give you the decerved +1 rep
so this is the only way i can ...Thanks timeonoff for your useful scann Very Happy
xyzjos
xyzjos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Empty Re: Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba

Post  jeando on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 pm

xyzjos wrote:
timeonoff wrote:The Immortal user who made this scan, a day later uploaded another version that he called repaired.
His description -

Code:

Beacuse there are some gang of envy guys that in a systematic way give me -1 rep points (maybe they hate that I always thanked immortal's scanners) I can't give you the decerved +1 rep
so this is the only way i can ...Thanks timeonoff for your useful scann Very Happy

xyzjos the reputation nothing is. It is equivalent to saying that you are not free, you are a slave of the world, you are only hanging if you have good or bad reputation and nothing that matters.
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xyzjos on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:12 pm

jeando wrote:

xyzjos the reputation nothing is. It is equivalent to saying that you are not free, you are a slave of the world, you are only hanging if you have good or bad  reputation and nothing that matters.
You are right ! In reality my rep in this forum is not important for me specialy because I am only in transit here
in a very short time i will emigree to another (fair) forum and I never return here
meantime I have some fun with the gang of xyzjos's hatters he he he he Laughing
xyzjos
xyzjos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginelu on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:36 pm

Thanks "The Rook" and the author!

Ginelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginelu on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:52 pm

His description -

Code:

The Rook wrote:In chess, sacrificing material is the most dramatic way to try to seize the advantage. Most sacrifices have a forcing aim in mind, but most profound of all are positional sacrifices where the end is impossible to foresee and thus fine judgment and understanding are required. Such sacrifices are usually a mystery to average players, but acclaimed author and chess grandmaster Mihai Suba explains the secrets of this entertaining technique.
Thanks timeonoff for your useful scann

Ginelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Empty not my scan

Post  timeonoff on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:25 am

Just to make it clear, I did not scan this book.

Ginelu wrote:
Thanks timeonoff for your useful scann

timeonoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kuznecov88 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 am

xyzjos wrote:
You are right ! In reality my rep in this forum is not important for me specialy because I am only in transit here
in a very short time i will emigree to another (fair) forum and I never return here
meantime I have some fun with the gang of xyzjos's hatters he he he he Laughing

You have my respect xyzjos. Would never give you -1.  Always appreciated your contributions at Immortal Forum. You give me reps when I contributed in book section there.
Regards,
Positional Chess Sacrifices - Mihai Suba Servei13
kuznecov88
kuznecov88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down