chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT

Go down

Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT Empty Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT

Post  jeando on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 am

yes, this is my forum. rat , if you dont like you can to go the hell.
Jordy Sánchez Salazar rat Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT Jordys10

Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute

I'm lord emperor Jeando Bonapart.
all nations down my feets.
jeando
jeando

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT Empty Re: Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT

Post  jordyss93 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:25 pm

First, I do not win because the course was purchased and the buyers decided not to give it to the forum for your stupid nonsense, certainly none of the collaborators is chessgod but the extinct immortalchess, so while you have that stupid attitude is not the case because you are a puberto of just 15 years, you will see absolutely nothing, neither in Spanish nor in English, locate first that here we speak to the elderly to make purchases not little children who only seek to disturb taking real photos of people who do We collaborate with the material, care and you get into legal problems, (here we have another future stupid hacker)

jordyss93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT Empty Re: Jordy Sánchez Salazar, @jordyss93 RAT

Post  manuhidalgo18 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:58 pm

jordyss93 wrote:
First, I do not win because the course was purchased and the buyers decided not to give it to the forum for your stupid nonsense, certainly none of the collaborators is chessgod but the extinct immortalchess, so while you have that stupid attitude is not the case because you are a puberto of just 15 years, you will see absolutely nothing, neither in Spanish nor in English, locate first that here we speak to the elderly to make purchases not little children who only seek to disturb taking real photos of people who do We collaborate with the material, care and you get into legal problems, (here we have another future stupid hacker)

Es una decisión acertada, por favor no compartir un material tan sensible, lamentablemente este foro no es seguro, ya que es fácilmente rastreable, cualquier usuario sin registro puede acceder al foro y por ende a los enlaces e incluso googleandolo en el navegador. Por otro lado respecto a ese sujeto con enormes votos negativos, me resulta repulsivo leerlo, al parecer tienen muchas cuentas y no hay mejor castigo para él que todo el material coordinado no llegue a sus manos, así escriba y despotrique no verá el material por mucho tiempo. Saludos.

manuhidalgo18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracletor on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:31 pm

get out from here. jordys sanchez salazar.
Oracletor
Oracletor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum