chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

25 chess books on strategy and tactics

Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty 25 chess books on strategy and tactics

Post  Attacker on Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Link https://clk.ink/b9rlI
The download will automatically begin after decryption process .
Check download if any dout.

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Please share the direct links

Post  MadaraUchiha on Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Why don't you share the direct link with us? Why do make us go through all the ads and intrusive materials?

Whenever I see links like those, I never click on them. If you want to help the community, then please share using zippyshare links or other reliable direct links.
MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty How to download from clicksfly links

Post  Attacker on Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 am

Step1.click the link and open it in a new window.

Step2.Click next in here
25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190413

Step 3.wait until redirect 25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190414

Step 4.complete the captcha in here
25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190415

Step 5.Step 5 it will look like this and click on "click here"
It will open a new window close it and stay in the same window
25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190416

Step 6.the window look like this and wait 8 seconds
25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190417
Step 7.click on the get link button
25 chess books on strategy and tactics  20190418

And after that the file is yours
Many guys will get the files after this

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Lessons????

Post  Fomento on Thu May 02, 2019 4:22 am

It is not lessons that we need - it is clean links without all the BS.

Fomento

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Re: 25 chess books on strategy and tactics

Post  bobb on Thu May 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Same 25 books plus another 5 with direct link

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/aZvngGv6v2pg8

Maybe I should start a GoFund Me page to pay for all my haaaaaard work! LOL

bobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Re: 25 chess books on strategy and tactics

Post  Christophe12345 on Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Thanks Bobb... your hard work is appreciated.
Christophe12345
Christophe12345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobb on Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Christophe12345 wrote:Thanks Bobb... your hard work is appreciated.

I was being sarcastic as "some" people think that it's "hard work" to post other people real hard work of creating the material in the first place. But thanks! :-)

bobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Good work fuc k your mother

Post  Attacker on Fri May 03, 2019 3:14 am

bobb wrote:Same 25 books plus another 5 with direct link

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/aZvngGv6v2pg8

Maybe I should start a GoFund Me page to pay for all my haaaaaard work! LOL

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobb on Fri May 03, 2019 4:17 pm

To Moderators

So now is this the type of behavior we want to condone and encourage here. And I am publicly sparing you the private message he sent me.

bobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Fuc k her pussy asho le but harder

Post  Attacker on Fri May 03, 2019 4:55 pm

bobb wrote:To Moderators

So now is this the type of behavior we want to condone and encourage here. And I am publicly sparing you the private message he sent me.

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobb on Fri May 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Look "attacker" I will not lower myself to your level of abuse and profanity and I encourage everybody to not fall to that level. I wish you find peace and I will continue doing my best at keeping this forum as a COMMUNITY SERVING environment as clean as possible of self serving posting. Everybody can use more money. This is just not the right venue to do so. Serve your brotherhood not use them.

If you are free to do what you do then I am free to do what I do and I should be able to do it without the barrage of insult, treats ( in my PM) and profanity.

I encourage people who see it this way to make your voice heard directly to chessgod101 and moderators.

Threats, insults and profanity simply have no place in a public forum like this. I can block his PM but he has crossed the line here in the public domain.

bobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

25 chess books on strategy and tactics  Empty Whitekingchess=bobb

Post  Attacker on Fri May 03, 2019 8:45 pm

bobb wrote:Look "attacker" I will not lower myself to your level of abuse and profanity and I encourage everybody to not fall to that level. I wish you find peace and I will continue doing my best at keeping this forum as a COMMUNITY SERVING environment as clean as possible of self serving posting. Everybody can use more money. This is just not the right venue to do so. Serve your brotherhood not use them.

If you are free to do what you do then I am free to do what I do and I should be able to do it without the barrage of insult, treats ( in my PM) and profanity.

I encourage people who see it this way to make your voice heard directly to chessgod101 and moderators.

Threats, insults and profanity simply have no place in a public forum like this. I can block his PM but he has crossed the line here in the public domain.

The thing is that you get credit for my uploads which discorage me and the amount of download says that the members know how to download from clicksfly links.
But after posting direct links it will postpone future uploads because I waste money so If I can't earn them then how could I share materials.
It is called give and take .
Guys like you discorage this and that is not good .

Attacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noma on Fri May 03, 2019 10:47 pm

Attacker wrote:
bobb wrote:Look "attacker" I will not lower myself to your level of abuse and profanity and I encourage everybody to not fall to that level. I wish you find peace and I will continue doing my best at keeping this forum as a COMMUNITY SERVING environment as clean as possible of self serving posting. Everybody can use more money. This is just not the right venue to do so. Serve your brotherhood not use them.

The thing is that you get credit for my uploads which discorage me and the amount of download says that the members know how to download from clicksfly links.
But after posting direct links it will postpone future uploads because I waste money so If I can't earn them then how could I share materials.
It is called give and take .
Guys like you discorage this and that is not good .

I wonder if you are just stupid or morally dishonest.

Maybe you are both.

Noma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum