chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

How to play against e4

Go down

How to play against e4 Empty How to play against e4

Post  Gmde on Mon May 06, 2019 9:06 am

Link Downoad.rar

It’s not easy finding a good opening to play against 1 e4, especially if you don’t have endless time available to study the latest theoretical developments. If you choose fashionable openings, it’s often a necessity to keep pace with modern theory if you want to succeed with Black. This book provides a solution. Neil McDonald advocates his favourite opening – the very popular French Defence – but chooses a repertoire for Black that requires only the minimum amount of move memorization. The lines he selects are very easy to learn and play – perfect for those who are unwilling to be slaves to opening theory. But there’s also something here for more experienced players, as McDonald goes on to offer a second repertoire based on counter-attacking lines against 3 Nc3 and 3 Nd2. *An easy-to-learn defence against 1 e4*Provides solutions to all of White’s options*Written by a world-renowned expert on the French*Ideal for improvers, club players and tournament players

Gmde

Back to top Go down

How to play against e4 Empty This link works just fine!

Post  Fomento on Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 pm

Thank you, Gmde, for providing a link that is simple to access!

Fomento

Back to top Go down

How to play against e4 Empty Re: How to play against e4

Post  bobb on Mon May 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Ad free link

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/2GMWqrXv8nqNv

thanks to original uploader

bobb

Back to top Go down

How to play against e4 Empty Who the hell are you mf stop this

Post  Gmde on Mon May 06, 2019 4:47 pm

bobb wrote:Ad free link

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/2GMWqrXv8nqNv

thanks to original uploader
F... you ashole
Why are you mad mf fu..
Fu.k
Fuc.

Gmde

Back to top Go down

Post  Christophe12345 on Mon May 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Thank you very much Bobb.
Christophe12345
Christophe12345

Back to top Go down

Post  bobb on Mon May 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Christophe12345 wrote:Thank you very much Bobb.

Laughing

Always fascinates me to see "Thieves" getting offended to 'lose" what they think is theirs, for something that they shared without the approval of the rightful owner. Raising arms for a few pennies while the rightful owner is deprived of 100's if not 1000's of $.

1. "Your" link. So after stealing copyright property you now claim ownership...right how hypocrite is that?
2. Post without click bait and I won't have to re-post bait free link
3. Nothing here is "'yours" or mine or anybody's. Once posted its public. Last time I checked, no rightful owner is posting their material for free here. So lets not pretend we "own" anything here. In fact if we really want to cut it straight, since you are trying make money sharing what is not yours then it is the line that separate criminal activity. So you can thank me later when you realize I am actually helping you. I am that generous lol!

Unless you have produced the material you are posting you have NO RIGHTS. Stop being the thief complaining he's been violated of his rights to "own" what he took without permission in the first place.

bobb

Back to top Go down

How to play against e4 Empty Then why the fuc. Are you copy the attackers files they are his own work mf

Post  Gmde on Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 pm

bobb wrote:
Christophe12345 wrote:Thank you very much Bobb.

Laughing

Always fascinates me to see "Thieves" getting offended to 'lose" what they think is theirs, for something that they shared without the approval of the rightful owner. Raising arms for a few pennies while the rightful owner is deprived of 100's if not 1000's of $.

1. "Your" link. So after stealing copyright property you now claim ownership...right how hypocrite is that?
2. Post without click bait and I won't have to re-post bait free link
3. Nothing here is "'yours" or mine or anybody's. Once posted its public. Last time I checked,  no rightful owner is posting their material for free here. So lets not pretend we "own" anything here. In fact if we really want to cut it straight, since you are trying make money sharing what is not yours then it is the line that separate criminal activity. So you can thank me later when you realize I am actually helping you. I am that generous lol!

Unless you have produced the material you are posting you have NO RIGHTS. Stop being the thief complaining he's been violated of his rights to "own" what he took without permission in the first place.
Ah why do you copy attackers post fuc.ker

Gmde

Back to top Go down

Post  bobb on Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Thanks for the great clarification. I always forget that the more F word there is the more intelligent the conversation becomes. My apology if I don't speak stupid and i usually don't make fun of stupid people and even if it is very difficult sometimes like right now, I will not make any exception. I'd rather try to explain the concepts that an 8 year old would understand. On behalf of all those that have done you wrong I apologize for not having met your cognitively dissonant expectations.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/FVcEgfl.jpg

So the day you will post your own original chess materiel I will gladly honor that click for sharing so kindly your own original intellectual hard work. I should probably add that request to my will so that it can eventually be honored as I am sure I will not see this of my living. Until then I will do as I please like you do as you please. It's called democracy!

bobb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum