chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chessgod101 is dead!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Chessgod101 is dead!!

Post  Guest on Tue May 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Yes, chess god is dead. bounce bounce bounce bounce

When I read the post, I remark that there is no important upload since more than 1 month. You can read nothing from people, who uploaded a lot.

The reason is, there is NO moderations. Anyone can write something anywhere without caring about the thema. There are also too much leechers not willing to spent only a cent for something new. There is also a bad behavior: people thing, when they are writing "up" somebody is willing to upload Sad Sad Sad Sorry but if you want, that somebody is uploading, you should be respectful, because you want something from the uploader and NOT the uploader from the requester bounce bounce bounce

there are too much stupid people like Jeando = orcelator = ... , who are naughty and have no education. Where are the moderators?? Where is chessgod. Unbelievable, that they accept this. Jeando = orcelator = ... is writing only nonsense and stupidity, which have nothing to do with chess. The big pictures are also absolutely stupid, they need storage space for nothing.

I observed this forum now about 1 month and I must say, this forum serves not to get better in chess, but to publish stupidity especially by Jeando = orcelator = ... that I let this forum with pleasure to the psychopath Jeando = orcelator = ...

Soory for normal peoples here, from my 5 GB material I will nothing upload here. I leave this forum with pleasure and I will look for chessfriends elsewhere. The time to read post in chessgod101 is lost time and I not willing to correspondent with leechers and psychopath

Godbye

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Re: Chessgod101 is dead!!

Post  frikerit on Tue May 07, 2019 4:27 pm

i have 10 Gbytes and share with chessgod101 bye...

frikerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  festival on Wed May 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:Yes, chess god is dead. bounce bounce bounce bounce

You won't be missed!

festival

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Capoplay on Wed May 08, 2019 5:32 pm

It sounds like a lame excuse...If you stay or you go, things will be working the same way...We'd rather have you here but if you want to go - bye Wink

Capoplay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty I did some research and investigation into this issue

Post  MadaraUchiha on Thu May 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Well, before I continue, I would say that I am extremely thankful and grateful for all the sharing of chess materials and resources here. I am thankful for the generous contributions of Immortal Chess Community and Chessgod101 Community members. Even if nobody shares any more chess materials and resources for the next 1000 years, I will have no complaints. Because they have already shared a LOT of materials here and I think it is enough for me or anybody to become a better chess player. I have downloaded chess materials that are enough for my lifetime. So, let's have a look at what's happening here on Chessgod101 forum lately.

IMPORTANT OBSERVATION: All the mentioned members are logging in here everyday and just watching and observing. They are logging in here everyday but just silently watching. Just observing. Like a sniper. I guess they are deriving some pleasure from observing all these forum members asking for "Up", "Plz upload", "New links please", "Re-upload", etc.

Let's have a look at the most recent posts by the regular and important contributors here. Here it goes:

1) ChessCaissa
My dear friends,

As you may recall, several months ago I had to take a break of several weeks due to pressing work commitments involving trips abroad. This is the case now yet again, so I will have to reduce my activity on the forum, possibly to zero, for several weeks. Sad

My apologies. I am sure there are many other members who will do the work I would have done as well, or better! cheers

So, @ChessCaissa hasn't indicated anything that he's going to stop contributing here in the future. Simply put, he's taking a "TEMPORARY BREAK". Temporary might mean 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 2 years or 'X' years....I don't know how long.

2) gambit_man

Let me explain something in simple terms.  The way that all of the new DVDs and videos "came" here in the past several years is because members on Immortal Forum spent their OWN MONEY and time (individually or usually in groups) to buy the courses and then share them there. I can say this for certain as I contributed my money and time and organised many, many of the purchases myself. Then people re-posted them all in here. That is how all those DVDs magically  "appeared" here for everyone to download.

Now I see posts here every single day from people saying "up, up" and "upload" and "need link"  and "where is X,Y and Z".  The way to get new things to "appear" here now is for members to buy the material, either individually or in groups and share it.  That will go some way to repay and show some appreciation to the people that were delivering all the  "free gifts"  to you all here, on a plate, for the last few years.   There are 10,000 registered members here -  hundreds of them are happy to constantly ask, ask, ask every day .....but it seems none are willing to buy anything new to share in the forum.  

So DoctorChess  -  until this situation changes and people are willing to provide new material and share it,  yes you are right I doubt you will see much of anything new here regardless of how many times every day people plead and ask and beg for links and uploads for new material.  Hope that answers for you why "nothing new" is coming and gives you a clue as to how to solve the problem.

Things are more clearer here when compared to @ChessCaissa. @gambit_man is pissed off because of the behaviour of the people here. I am thankful for all your contributions @gambit_man. I am just sad and disappointed at the situation of our forum here. Nothing can be done as long as we don't get any moderators here and simply start banning members who create disturbance and nuisance here on the forum. This is a forum to help each other become better chess players and share chess materials. If you have any other reasons, then you shouldn't be here.

3) schachuzipus

Guys, you see exactly what I mean.
I won't put any more effort in this forum that is unmoderated and a place where silly stupid teenagers keep on trolling like braindead idiot.
No more shares from my side. I'm off as shortly will be this forum.

Cheers all, schachuzipus

Again, things are pretty clear and he's giving a legit reason. His decision seems fair enough and I would be doing the same if I were in his place. Thank you bro for all your contributions. Thank you.

4) KingKarpov

Hey yo immature little boy, you have so many accounts that I don't even know how to call you anymore, so from now on I will call you little boy. And also because you act as an immature little boy so I will treat like one.
So yes, it is true that Gambit_Man and KingKarpov are generous but you don't even realize that in this case they are with Jordy. Jordy is our friend and also Xyzjos, so untill we see that you start showing some respect for them and for everyone else we won't share anything here. I am generous but this have gotten too far and it needs to stop. And Gambit_Man is a 1000 times more generous than me, Gambit_Man is one of the most generous person I have met in the sharing community, I most likely will never be like Gambit_Man and I'm pretty sure that even he is a little mad now. So if someone or some people pissed him off that only means that those people did something really ,really bad. After immortal went down only few/several members came to this forum with good intentions but you chase them away from this forum. Even some of the good fellas that were here before don't want to waste their time and effort for this forum anymore. And to think that at some point I actually thought that this forum could be a good alternative to immortal, and even after a while I was still being deluded thinking that there was still some hope for this forum, but perhaps I was wrong all this time and there is no hope for this forum after all. Oh well, it's what it is. Perhaps it is best if we just share in our circle and never share anything here again. You probably don't even realize this but in the end you will also lose because you won't see anything new here, unless you buy it yourself.
And I am really sorry for the good members of this forum but a forum without moderators can never work.

Again, he's in the same boat as @gambit_man and @schachuzipus. He's irritated at the forum behaviour and is not going to contribute any more. Thanks for all the hard work and contributions @KingKarpov. Appreciate it.

5) ramox666
Our Forum is polluted now! I'm going to sleep-mode Until pollution is over.  
Bye!!
This post was made on Nov 12th, 2018. So yeah, it's pretty old but it brings an important point. @ramox666 has also made some MASSIVE contributions here. In fact I downloaded something from his links just now. Some of his links are even working now. Thanks!!

So these guys were the major contributors. And I appreciate and am thankful for all the contributions you guys have made at this forum. Thanks.

Currently we have,
@Ecalevol123, @The Rook, @WhiteKingCHESS, @Kheireddine, @NorwayChess, @andrewsteinitz, @betterbig2, @festival and @bobb

doing some major contributions here. I am thankful for all your contributions here. Keep up the contributions. Forgive me if I have missed any other members. I meant no disrespect to anybody. Although they are contributing here currently, there's no telling when they are going to stop contributing here. I have seen some indications of the above members getting pissed off by the forum behaviour.

Special Mention: @R4ML4N, @jiri
(They used to contribute a lot before but have stopped contributing here lately. No worries, thank you for your work.)

Thank you all for sharing and contributing chess materials here. I have no complaints even if you guys don't contribute here anymore. Thanks once again.
cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by MadaraUchiha on Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 am; edited 8 times in total
MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Thank You

Post  MadaraUchiha on Thu May 09, 2019 11:33 pm

Chessgod101 is dead!! Thank_you_dreamforce_18_thumb
MadaraUchiha
MadaraUchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 10, 2019 2:54 am

MadaraUchiha wrote:Well, before I continue, I would say that I am extremely thankful and grateful for all the sharing of chess materials and resources here. I am thankful for the generous contributions of Immortal Chess Community and Chessgod101 Community members. Even if nobody shares any more chess materials and resources for the next 1000 years, I will have no complaints. Because they have already shared a LOT of materials here and I think it is enough for me or anybody to become a better chess player. I have downloaded chess materials that are enough for my lifetime. So, let's have a look at what's happening here on Chessgod101 forum lately.

IMPORTANT OBSERVATION: All the mentioned members are logging in here everyday and just watching and observing. They are logging in here everyday but just silently watching. Just observing. Like a sniper. I guess they are deriving some pleasure from observing all these forum members asking for "Up", "Plz upload", "New links please", "Re-upload", etc.

Let's have a look at the most recent posts by the regular and important contributors here. Here it goes:

1) ChessCaissa
My dear friends,

As you may recall, several months ago I had to take a break of several weeks due to pressing work commitments involving trips abroad. This is the case now yet again, so I will have to reduce my activity on the forum, possibly to zero, for several weeks. Sad

My apologies. I am sure there are many other members who will do the work I would have done as well, or better! cheers

So, @ChessCaissa hasn't indicated anything that he's going to stop contributing here in the future. Simply put, he's taking a "TEMPORARY BREAK". Temporary might mean 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 2 years or 'X' years....I don't know how long.

2) gambit_man

Let me explain something in simple terms.  The way that all of the new DVDs and videos "came" here in the past several years is because members on Immortal Forum spent their OWN MONEY and time (individually or usually in groups) to buy the courses and then share them there. I can say this for certain as I contributed my money and time and organised many, many of the purchases myself. Then people re-posted them all in here. That is how all those DVDs magically  "appeared" here for everyone to download.

Now I see posts here every single day from people saying "up, up" and "upload" and "need link"  and "where is X,Y and Z".  The way to get new things to "appear" here now is for members to buy the material, either individually or in groups and share it.  That will go some way to repay and show some appreciation to the people that were delivering all the  "free gifts"  to you all here, on a plate, for the last few years.   There are 10,000 registered members here -  hundreds of them are happy to constantly ask, ask, ask every day .....but it seems none are willing to buy anything new to share in the forum.  

So DoctorChess  -  until this situation changes and people are willing to provide new material and share it,  yes you are right I doubt you will see much of anything new here regardless of how many times every day people plead and ask and beg for links and uploads for new material.  Hope that answers for you why "nothing new" is coming and gives you a clue as to how to solve the problem.

Things are more clearer here when compared to @ChessCaissa. @gambit_man is pissed off because of the behaviour of the people here. I am thankful for all your contributions @gambit_man. I am just sad and disappointed at the situation of our forum here. Nothing can be done as long as we don't get any moderators here and simply start banning members who create disturbance and nuisance here on the forum. This is a forum to help each other become better chess players and share chess materials. If you have any other reasons, then you shouldn't be here.

3) schachuzipus

Guys, you see exactly what I mean.
I won't put any more effort in this forum that is unmoderated and a place where silly stupid teenagers keep on trolling like braindead idiot.
No more shares from my side. I'm off as shortly will be this forum.

Cheers all, schachuzipus

Again, things are pretty clear and he's giving a legit reason. His decision seems fair enough and I would be doing the same if I were in his place. Thank you bro for all your contributions. Thank you.

4) KingKarpov

Hey yo immature little boy, you have so many accounts that I don't even know how to call you anymore, so from now on I will call you little boy. And also because you act as an immature little boy so I will treat like one.
So yes, it is true that Gambit_Man and KingKarpov are generous but you don't even realize that in this case they are with Jordy. Jordy is our friend and also Xyzjos, so untill we see that you start showing some respect for them and for everyone else we won't share anything here. I am generous but this have gotten too far and it needs to stop. And Gambit_Man is a 1000 times more generous than me, Gambit_Man is one of the most generous person I have met in the sharing community, I most likely will never be like Gambit_Man and I'm pretty sure that even he is a little mad now. So if someone or some people pissed him off that only means that those people did something really ,really bad. After immortal went down only few/several members came to this forum with good intentions but you chase them away from this forum. Even some of the good fellas that were here before don't want to waste their time and effort for this forum anymore. And to think that at some point I actually thought that this forum could be a good alternative to immortal, and even after a while I was still being deluded thinking that there was still some hope for this forum, but perhaps I was wrong all this time and there is no hope for this forum after all. Oh well, it's what it is. Perhaps it is best if we just share in our circle and never share anything here again. You probably don't even realize this but in the end you will also lose because you won't see anything new here, unless you buy it yourself.
And I am really sorry for the good members of this forum but a forum without moderators can never work.

Again, he's in the same boat as @gambit_man and @schachuzipus. He's irritated at the forum behaviour and is not going to contribute any more. Thanks for all the hard work and contributions @KingKarpov. Appreciate it.

5) ramox666
Our Forum is polluted now! I'm going to sleep-mode Until pollution is over.  
Bye!!
This post was made on Nov 12th, 2018. So yeah, it's pretty old but it brings an important point. @ramox666 has also made some MASSIVE contributions here. In fact I downloaded something from his links just now. Some of his links are even working now. Thanks!!

So these guys were the major contributors. And I appreciate and am thankful for all the contributions you guys have made at this forum. Thanks.

Currently we have,
@Ecalevol123, @The Rook, @WhiteKingCHESS, @Kheireddine, @NorwayChess, @andrewsteinitz, @betterbig2, @festival and @bobb

doing some major contributions here. I am thankful for all your contributions here. Keep up the contributions. Forgive me if I have missed any other members. I meant no disrespect to anybody. Although they are contributing here currently, there's no telling when they are going to stop contributing here. I have seen some indications of the above members getting pissed off by the forum behaviour.

Special Mention: @R4ML4N, @jiri
(They used to contribute a lot before but have stopped contributing here lately. No worries, thank you for your work.)

Thank you all for sharing and contributing chess materials here. I have no complaints even if you guys don't contribute here anymore. Thanks once again.
cheers cheers cheers

Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Chessgod101 is dead!!

Post  Just MG on Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 am

Chessgod101 is dead!! wrote:

Did you check you internet connection there? lol!
Just MG
Just MG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Agridia on Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Some time ago I wrote this in Requests -because I didn't know where else to ask:

http://www.chessgod101.com/t8680-how-to-upload?highlight=How+to+upload

And guess what... Nobody replied... Now you complain that we don't help... How can we help when you don't let is know how...

Anyway, I am still here and willing to share this material and I am even willing to send money for things we need to buy...

Agridia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Ok

Post  Gmde on Wed May 22, 2019 11:30 pm

Agridia wrote:Some time ago I wrote this in Requests -because I didn't know where else to ask:

And guess what... Nobody replied... Now you complain that we don't help... How can we help when you don't let is know how...

Anyway, I am still here and willing to share this material and I am even willing to send money for things we need to buy...

First buy and download the files
Then upload them to the site solid files.com
Then get a shareble link
Share it here.
Simple.

Gmde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rook69 on Thu May 23, 2019 4:51 am

Agridia wrote:Some time ago I wrote this in Requests -because I didn't know where else to ask:

zip each dvd in a separate zip-file (or 7z-files)
if the size is bigger than 500mb, make it fit in zipfiles smaller than 500mb
go to zippyshare and pull the zipfile into zippy share "Select or Drag & Drop your files for upload"
then create a post in chessgod101 and share the link there
do no use solidfiles as this site seems to use technology that looks as a trojan attack (malwarebytes alert)
when you share the zippy link, modify it a little (e.g. start with h t t p : // and then the rest of the link)

rook69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capablack on Fri May 24, 2019 2:05 pm

When I read the post, I remark that there is no important upload since more than 1 month. You can read nothing from people, who uploaded a lot.

The reason is, there is NO moderations. Anyone can write something anywhere without caring about the thema. There are also too much leechers not willing to spent only a cent for something new. There is also a bad behavior: people thing, when they are writing "up" somebody is willing to upload Sad Sad Sad   Sorry but if you want, that somebody is uploading, you should be respectful, because you want something from the uploader and NOT the uploader from the requester bounce bounce bounce

there are too much stupid people like Jeando = orcelator = ...  , who are naughty and have no education. Where are the moderators?? Where is chessgod. Unbelievable, that they accept this. Jeando = orcelator = ... is writing only nonsense and stupidity, which have nothing to do with chess. The big pictures are also absolutely stupid, they need storage space for nothing.

I observed this forum now about 1 month and I must say, this forum serves not to get better in chess, but to publish stupidity especially by Jeando = orcelator = ... that I let this forum with pleasure to the psychopath Jeando = orcelator = ...

Soory for normal peoples here, from my 5 GB material I will nothing upload here. I leave this forum with pleasure and I will look for chessfriends elsewhere. The time to read post in chessgod101 is lost time and I not willing to correspondent with leechers and psychopath

Godbye

Sí, chess god está muerto. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Cuando leí la publicación, observo que no hay una subida importante desde hace más de 1 mes. No se puede leer nada de las personas, que subieron mucho.
La razón es que NO hay moderación. Cualquiera puede escribir algo en cualquier lugar sin preocuparse por el tema. También hay demasiados leechers que no están dispuestos a gastar solo un centavo en algo nuevo. También hay un mal comportamiento: cosa de la gente, cuando está "subiendo" alguien que está dispuesto a subir  Sad Sad Sad  Lo siento, pero si quiere, que alguien esté aportando, debe ser respetuoso, porque quiere algo del aportante y NO el cargador del solicitante bounce bounce bounce
hay demasiadas personas estúpidas como Jeando = orcelator = ..., que son traviesas y no tienen educación. ¿Dónde están los moderadores? Donde esta chessgod Increíble, que acepten esto. Jeando = orcelator = ... solo escribe tonterías y estupidez, que no tienen nada que ver con el ajedrez. Las imágenes grandes también son absolutamente estúpidas, necesitan espacio de almacenamiento para nada.
Observé este foro hace aproximadamente 1 mes y debo decir que este foro no sirve para mejorar en el ajedrez, sino para publicar estupidez, especialmente por Jeando = orcelator = ... que dejé este foro con placer para el psicópata Jeando = orcelator = ...
Aquí para gente normal, de mi material de 5 GB no subiré nada aquí. Salgo de este foro con gusto y buscaré ajedrez en otros lugares. El tiempo para leer el post en chessgod101 es tiempo perdido y no estoy dispuesto a corresponder con leechers y psicópatas.
Adiós
capablack
capablack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Fri May 24, 2019 2:22 pm

capablack wrote:

The reason is, there is NO moderations. Anyone can write something anywhere without caring about the thema. There are also too much leechers not willing to spent only a cent for something new. There is also a bad behavior: people thing, when they are writing "up" somebody is willing to upload Sad Sad Sad   Sorry but if you want, that somebody is uploading, you should be respectful, because you want something from the uploader and NOT the uploader from the requester bounce bounce bounce

there are too much stupid people like Jeando = orcelator = ...  , who are naughty and have no education. Where are the moderators?? Where is chessgod. Unbelievable, that they accept this. Jeando = orcelator = ... is writing only nonsense and stupidity, which have nothing to do with chess. The big pictures are also absolutely stupid, they need storage space for nothing.

Godbye

Sí, chess god está muerto. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Cuando leí la publicación, observo que no hay una subida importante desde hace más de 1 mes. No se puede leer nada de las personas, que subieron mucho.
La razón es que NO hay moderación. Cualquiera puede escribir algo en cualquier lugar sin preocuparse por el tema. También hay demasiados leechers que no están dispuestos a gastar solo un centavo en algo nuevo. También hay un mal comportamiento: cosa de la gente, cuando está "subiendo" alguien que está dispuesto a subir  Sad Sad Sad  Lo siento, pero si quiere, que alguien esté aportando, debe ser respetuoso, porque quiere algo del aportante y NO el cargador del solicitante bounce bounce bounce
hay demasiadas personas estúpidas como Jeando = orcelator = ..., que son traviesas y no tienen educación. ¿Dónde están los moderadores? Donde esta chessgod Increíble, que acepten esto. Jeando = orcelator = ... solo escribe tonterías y estupidez, que no tienen nada que ver con el ajedrez. Las imágenes grandes también son absolutamente estúpidas, necesitan espacio de almacenamiento para nada.
Observé este foro hace aproximadamente 1 mes y debo decir que este foro no sirve para mejorar en el ajedrez, sino para publicar estupidez, especialmente por Jeando = orcelator = ... que dejé este foro con placer para el psicópata Jeando = orcelator = ...
Aquí para gente normal, de mi material de 5 GB no subiré nada aquí. Salgo de este foro con gusto y buscaré ajedrez en otros lugares. El tiempo para leer el post en chessgod101 es tiempo perdido y no estoy dispuesto a corresponder con leechers y psicópatas.
Adiós

get out from here dog, scum,capafool jajajaja we dont need your material, and your bad reputation of stupid. get out from here clown stupid jose raul capablanca leecher.  
Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frikerit on Fri May 24, 2019 8:24 pm

Godbye

Guest=capablack Mad

frikerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessgod101 is dead!! Empty Be Positive!

Post  echess on Sat May 25, 2019 1:11 am

Let us be positive, be kind and always be encouraging and helping one another.

if anyone is interested in group buying contents and uploading it here, please send me a private message.

We will make this the new IMMORTAL forum.

echess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sat May 25, 2019 8:55 am

echess wrote:Let us be positive, be kind and always be encouraging and helping one another.

if anyone is interested in group buying contents and uploading it here, please send me a private message.

We will make this the new IMMORTAL forum.

but immortal the shopping was publics. no private.
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chromagnon on Sat May 25, 2019 9:47 am

In contrast to here dealing with each other in the Immortal Board was also usually polite. There were no self-proclaimed chess-conquerors with numerous identities who wanted to set their own rules without contributing themselves!

chromagnon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AN and AN on Sat May 25, 2019 10:20 am

We need to join and make chessgod alive
We should do it

AN and AN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hulguen on Sat May 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

hulguen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capablack on Sat May 25, 2019 8:31 pm

Chessgod101 is dead!! Trolli10  Troll = jeando, oracletor, berthol, brethsup, frikerit, hulguen, etc
capablack
capablack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frikerit on Sun May 26, 2019 4:35 pm

quote="hulguen"]Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

bann for this stupid of capablack.[/quote]

yes, this rat is a snake, looser. doggg

frikerit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 pm

frikerit wrote:quote="hulguen"]Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

bann for this stupid of capablack.

yes, this rat is a snake, looser. doggg[/quote]

yes frikerit

frikerit wrote:quote="hulguen"]Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000

yes, this rat is a snake, looser. doggg[/quote]
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capablack on Sun May 26, 2019 11:34 pm

Yo se como tratar a este pobre e inofensivo troll

Chessgod101 is dead!! 2016-110

Domando al troll: cómo lidiar con los malos comentarios
https://www.eldefinido.cl/actualidad/mundo/2051/Domando_al_troll_como_lidiar_con_los_malos_comentarios/
capablack
capablack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Mon May 27, 2019 7:57 am

Chessgod101 is dead!! Capabl10  reputation =-100000000000[/b]

scum gay jajaja
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  capablack on Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Sinceramente yo creo que no hay nada mas estupido que creerse Napoleon jajaja

Chessgod101 is dead!! 55741811
capablack
capablack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum