chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Conversion Software

Go down

Conversion Software Empty Conversion Software

Post  johnhaber8888 on Sat May 11, 2019 8:36 am

While reading about a pgn file in this forum I came across the following sentence...

This is the single column centralised chess diagrams layout that I have produced using qnarchi's html conversion software.

Could somebody explain what it is or where the software can be found?  I have searched the Internet with no success.

Thank you

johnhaber8888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Conversion Software Empty Re: Conversion Software

Post  AN and AN on Sun May 12, 2019 11:19 am

I think telegram desktop and app is there for win and android

AN and AN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johnhaber8888 on Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 pm

AN and AN,

Thank you for your response.  The software that you to which you refer allows sync between desktop and mobile.  I am sure that has many valuable applications but not exactly what I needed.  I apologize for being imprecise in my question but I was after a type of software that would convert a pdf file to a pgn file.  I am not sure whether it is converting the text or the diagrams from the pdf but the result is a pgn file.  The original statement did not make it clear what the part of the input file was actually getting converted.  Either way, it would be a beneficial program to own.  Perhaps somebody who has actually made use of it can comment or offer a suggestion.

Here is a quote from jiri in a post that was updated today concerning the five-book "Most Exciting Game" paperback series and produced the file  Most Exciting 2016.7z ...

PGN
Also here is the full PGN with moves and variations which I generated from the conversion software qnarchi has generously shared with the forum:

Last edited by johnhaber8888 on Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)

johnhaber8888

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum