chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  pierjbon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Can you give me a links to download Chessbase Komodo 13 , thanks in advance .

pierjbon

Posts : 1
Points : 2
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  LANDRO on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 pm

patient is a virtue!! still waiting Laughing Laughing Laughing
LANDRO
LANDRO

Posts : 240
Points : 374
Reputation : -62
Join date : 2017-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  tikman on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:46 am

+1 Chessbase Komodo 13


tikman

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  Kanonir West on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:19 am

pierjbon wrote:Can you give me a links to download  Chessbase Komodo 13 , thanks in advance .
6CC931F1354EBA5ADE337C37E00CB3270640A2BE that's a link for magnet (in your torrent program you have to choose add torrent from URL)
or https://doutdess.info/komodo-chess-13-eng-7-2019-torrent-343398 this is a link for Russian torrent site, nevertheless, just add the link above, it would be simpler.
You're welcome man.
Kanonir West
Kanonir West

Posts : 25
Points : 33
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-11-25
Age : 23
Location : Ukraine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  tikman on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:48 pm

get rid of fritz16 ugly yellow GUI.

Code:
its orange now [https://imgur.com/a/1VkwdW7]

tikman

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  enq on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:16 am

Asking for Komodo at this board is like 'Waiting for Godot'... Cool

enq

Posts : 14
Points : 17
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2019-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  carlsen666 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:20 am

Kanonir West wrote:
pierjbon wrote:Can you give me a links to download  Chessbase Komodo 13 , thanks in advance .
6CC931F1354EBA5ADE337C37E00CB3270640A2BE that's a link for magnet (in your torrent program you have to choose add torrent from URL)
or https://doutdess.info/komodo-chess-13-eng-7-2019-torrent-343398 this is a link for Russian torrent site, nevertheless, just add the link above, it would be simpler.
You're welcome man.

Thank you very much! Downloaded, activated and playing.... lol!

carlsen666

Posts : 5
Points : 3
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2019-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  Polibius on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:29 pm

tikman wrote:get rid of fritz16 ugly yellow GUI.

Code:
its orange now [https://imgur.com/a/1VkwdW7]

I like orange color

Polibius

Posts : 58
Points : 82
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-05-24
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  Polibius on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:31 pm

carlsen666 wrote:
Kanonir West wrote:
pierjbon wrote:Can you give me a links to download  Chessbase Komodo 13 , thanks in advance .
6CC931F1354EBA5ADE337C37E00CB3270640A2BE that's a link for magnet (in your torrent program you have to choose add torrent from URL)
or https://doutdess.info/komodo-chess-13-eng-7-2019-torrent-343398 this is a link for Russian torrent site, nevertheless, just add the link above, it would be simpler.
You're welcome man.

Thank you very much! Downloaded, activated and playing.... lol!

Also the same torrent file can be found on this torrent site: https://only-soft.org/
(you need to register to download torrents)

Polibius

Posts : 58
Points : 82
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2019-05-24
Age : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  cerl.tk on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 am

carlsen666 wrote:

Thank you very much! Downloaded, activated and playing.... lol!

How did you activated it?  What characters did you put on the last blank? i tried k13 and follow the rest of the instructions but it wont work. it says "wrong activation key".

cerl.tk

Posts : 2
Points : 1
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New : Chessbase Komodo 13 Empty Re: New : Chessbase Komodo 13

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum