chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Immortalchess is returning

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortalchess is returning

Post  Guppy111 on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:26 pm

brethsup wrote:if immortal  comes back I  again hack him
Why???

Guppy111

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:17 pm

Guppy111 wrote:
Why???

they banned marranestro, kouguras, etc and me. A forum is not to exclude anyone, but if you exclude someone you enter into confrontation.
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  chromagnon on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:45 pm

brethsup wrote:
Guppy111 wrote:
Why???

they banned marranestro, kouguras, etc and me. A forum is not to exclude anyone, but if you exclude someone you enter into confrontation.

You're looking for confrontations with all your might, so they're unavoidable anyway!
I prefer to keep it closed rather than continue to bear you troll there!

chromagnon

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:32 pm

chromagnon wrote:
brethsup wrote:
Guppy111 wrote:
Why???

You're looking for confrontations with all your might, so they're unavoidable anyway!
I prefer to keep it closed rather than continue to bear you troll there!

if you want  war then i will destroy you.

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 91A%2B5M7LDFL._SL1500_

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Immortalchess is returning

Post  vasalamevaeva on Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:07 pm

Please be a webmaster
immortalchess.org
  Respond to what happened to the site. The hackers ruined its database, but it is now being refurbished.
Please reply dear site administrators.
Excellency
chessgod1o1
Please give a clear and clear answer Dear Reader
Best regards to all dear ones

vasalamevaeva

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty War? Dudes this is chess

Post  Raginghell on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:33 am

I know that online things can feel real, it can feel important, it can FEEL like it matters.  But it doesn't! Nothing online is effecting your real life, and often there's just misinterpretation, because there is no tone in text.  Whatever the problem is, please please please, i'm asking you to just forget about it.  It's not worth your time and energy.  We're just here because we love chess and chess software, why would you want to mess that up? Chess programs and software, playing, enjoying, improving that's real.  This fight doesn't mean anything to your real life at all. So whatever the problem is, please just forget it, so that we can all get back to the chess! That's what really matters!

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Immortalchess.org is returning

Post  vasalamevaeva on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Please respectable forum administrators
immortalchess.org
  Trying to get rid of it, sorry for this precious forum to close, so please try and get it back on track.
That community had many thousands of members, dear ones

vasalamevaeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:15 pm

This thread confirms that Chessgod101 is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:08 pm

get out from here failed gay.

if immortal comes back I again  hack him.

better chessgod101 with jeando emperor.

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  RexG8571 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:39 pm

brethsup wrote:get out from here failed gay.

if immortal comes back I again  hack him.

better chessgod101 with jeando emperor.

Oh my God... i feel so very sad that there is an online war happening now, and we just lost again immortalchess... what a lost for us who loves chess. In chess we should forget our differences and ill feelings and forgive those who hurt us for the sake of our great passion in chess...
Please let us unite again for the sake of chess... no more online war please... forgive and forget and let's move on...

RexG8571

Back to top Go down

Post  frikerit on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:00 pm

dont more immortal.

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 11109-19
frikerit
frikerit

Back to top Go down

Post  atari9000 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:33 am

RexG8571 wrote:
Oh my God... i feel so very sad that there is an online war happening now, and we just lost again immortalchess... what a lost for us who loves chess. In chess we should forget our differences and ill feelings and forgive those who hurt us for the sake of our great passion in chess...
Please let us unite again for the sake of chess... no more online war please... forgive and forget and let's move on...

Go to your profile "Friends & Foes" and block him, you won't see him again, let him spam all his lifetime until his death, nobody will see them.This will improve your forum experience.

atari9000

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Thanks

Post  JEV23 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:08 am

A million thanks atari9000. brethsup and his various aliases have made it next to impossible to enjoy Chessgod 101. The guy needs therapy in the worst way. Until then EVERY ONE BLOCK HIM!

JEV23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guppy111 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:10 am

Does anyone know if there is still being carried out work on immortalchess to get it up and running?

Or if the project has been abandoned

Guppy111

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry K on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:07 pm

Guppy111 wrote:Does anyone know if there is still being carried out work on immortalchess to get it up and running?

No work is being carried out. The website owner has been arrested and the super moderator is on the run from the FBI.

Garry K

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Right...where did you get this information.. You know such lies just cause us to have less chess sharing. Why would you want to do that?

Post  Raginghell on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Garry K wrote:
Guppy111 wrote:Does anyone know if there is still being carried out work on immortalchess to get it up and running?

No work is being carried out. The website owner has been arrested and the super moderator is on the run from the FBI.

Right...where did you get this information.. You know such lies just cause us to have less chess sharing. Why would you want to do that?

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry K on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:

Right...where did you get this information.. You know such lies just cause us to have less chess sharing.  Why would you want to do that?

You can't talk about sharing. What have you shared to date? Exactly zilch! Most of your posts are just asking for new links.

Garry K

Back to top Go down

Post  cubail on Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:09 pm

https://mzchessforum.altervista.org/forum/and ımmortall chess abondone

cubail

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty Immortalchess.org is returning

Post  vasalamevaeva on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Does anyone know
chessgod101 or guarev
Webmasters
immortalchess.org
Where they are and what happened to that site or is it repairing and returning it forever because it was lost because the site was being shut down and could not be imported.
Please give managers a clear answer, dear ones

vasalamevaeva

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry K on Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:35 am

cubail wrote:https://mzchessforum.altervista.org/forum/and ımmortall chess abondone

MZ Chess is a nice example of a well run forum.

Friendly.
Strict but fair moderation.
Posting in wrong sub forum not tolerated.
Antisocial behavior not tolerated.
Good reputation and medal systems.
And most importantly communication:

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Mz_che10

Garry K

Back to top Go down

Post  Raginghell on Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:13 pm

Garry K wrote:
Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:

Right...where did you get this information.. You know such lies just cause us to have less chess sharing.  Why would you want to do that?

You can't talk about sharing. What have you shared to date? Exactly zilch! Most of your posts are just asking for new links.

That's called a red herring.  You didn't answer the question.  Why would you want to hurt a platform that's good for chessplayers?  The subject of me has absolutely nothing to do with you telling lies or hurting people.  If I said "Why did you steal the 5 year old's birthday cake, and ruin his/her birthday?, Your response, that person X hasn't been buying birthday cakes, but merely asking about birthday cakes, has nothing to do with that you stole the kid's birthday cake!

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Post  Garry K on Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:
Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:

That's called a red herring.  You didn't answer the question.  Why would you want to hurt a platform that's good for chessplayers?  The subject of me has absolutely nothing to do with you telling lies or hurting people.  If I said "Why did you steal the 5 year old's birthday cake, and ruin his/her birthday?, Your response, that person X hasn't been buying birthday cakes, but merely asking about birthday cakes, has nothing to do with that you stole the kid's birthday cake!
I would like to stick a red herring into you little sister's birthday cake. Twisted Evil

Garry K

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess is returning - Page 3 Empty https://chessindia2.forumotion.com/

Post  sergeyxvj on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:58 pm

Make of https://chessindia2.forumotion.com/
Immortalchess

sergeyxvj

Back to top Go down

Post  Raginghell on Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:45 am

Garry K wrote:
Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:
Raginghell wrote:
Garry K wrote:

I would like to stick a red herring into you little sister's birthday cake. Twisted Evil

I don't have a little sister(Where did you even come up with that i had a sister, and why would you assume something such as that?). I have a little brother, who's a kid, so are you suggesting that you are a child molester?  What is going on with you?

Raginghell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guppy111 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:02 am

Garry K wrote:

If you do not have info, then dont go there .....

Guppy111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum