chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller

Go down

Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller Empty Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller

Post  reinhardarp on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:01 am

Most chess games are decided in the endgame. It is here where you reap the reward
for your good play, or else use all your cunning to deny the opponent victory. Knowing
just a few key endgame techniques will dramatically increase your confidence, as you
will understand what positions to aim for and which to avoid.
Starting with the basic mates and the simplest pawn endings, this book provides all the
endgame knowledge that players need to take them through to club level and beyond.
Müller carefully guides us step-by-step through a fascinating range of endgame tactics
and manoeuvres, helping us understand the underlying logic.
Throughout the book, many cunning endgame tricks are highlighted. You will have fun
springing them on friends, family – or your opponents in serious tournaments.
Chess Endgames for Kids makes learning chess endgames fun. But it is also a
serious endgame course written by a leading endgame expert, and provides a firm
basis for vital skills that will develop throughout your chess career.
German grandmaster Karsten Müller is arguably the world’s foremost writer on chess
endgames. Whenever an interesting endgame occurs in a high-level game, the chess
world knows that it will soon be dissected and explained by Müller. Whether writing for
a low-level or high-level audience, his infectious zeal for the endgame shines through.
His ‘masterwork’, Fundamental Chess Endings (co-authored with Frank Lamprecht,
and also published by Gambit) is a modern endgame ‘bible’ and was studied
intensively in his youth by current World Champion Magnus Carlsen.

MEGA link: https://mega.nz/#!YahnCIwI!5DA5nGOBpL1vJcVQnF8REcMund8sb3vB9D6Rcc6-w7c

ready to download, no password! hope you enjoy this great book and Good luck with your end games!!
reinhardarp
reinhardarp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller Empty Re: Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller

Post  MUHAMMADUMARNKL on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:20 am

THIS BOOK IS SCANNED BY ME ON IMMORTAL FORUM. BUT YOU ARE SIMPLY DOWNLOADED FROM IMMORTAL AND POSTED HERE AS IT IS YOURS. DONT YOU ASHAMED BY POSTING OTHERS MATERIALS AS YOURS. DONT YOU REALLY HAVE A FACE ???
YOU NOT EVEN THANKED ME OR SIMPLY TELLING THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER.

MUHAMMADUMARNKL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller Empty Re: Chess Endgames for Kids - Karsten Muller

Post  reinhardarp on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:46 pm

MUHAMMADUMARNKL wrote:THIS BOOK IS SCANNED BY ME ON IMMORTAL FORUM. BUT YOU ARE SIMPLY DOWNLOADED FROM IMMORTAL AND POSTED HERE AS IT IS YOURS. DONT YOU ASHAMED BY POSTING OTHERS MATERIALS AS YOURS. DONT YOU REALLY HAVE A FACE ???
YOU NOT EVEN THANKED ME OR SIMPLY TELLING THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER.

I did not use your forum nor your download... i have it from different source.

PD: i am not here to user material from other place... i am here to share material not available on this forum.
reinhardarp
reinhardarp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum