chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German?

Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German?

Post  Polibius on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:05 am

English or German version.

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty Re: Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German?

Post  Curly_Q_Link on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:39 pm

You might try one of these torrents - you should see an .iso file.

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2976749

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3166823
Curly_Q_Link
Curly_Q_Link

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty Re: Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German?

Post  Polibius on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:52 am

Thanks, I already downloaded the Deep Fritz Twelve ISO, everything is working fine, but I have a problem with the game.
There is the quick launch bar. If I modify it (I add or remove items) after I close and open again the game, this quick launch bar is in his initial state. It resets itself every time . . . and I don't know why . . .

I mean this toolbar
Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Quick_10

It is reseted every time I open Fritz . . . and I don't know why

Last edited by Polibius on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:58 am

I just downloaded the Russian Deep Fritz 12. I installed it, but that is actually only Fritz 12, not Deep Fritz.

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Q_Link on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Polibius wrote:

It is reseted every time I open Fritz . . . and I don't know why

I have DF12 and looked at my setup.  Not sure what you mean by resetted - if you click on the small black arrow on the right it will drop down a menu where you select what to show.  In your case if you don't want those icons, you deselect the item in the drop down menu.

Is that what you mean?

Regards,
C_Q_L
Curly_Q_Link
Curly_Q_Link

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:33 am

I mean that if I deselect some items they will reappear when I close and open Fritz.

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:47 am

To give a concrete example:
I click on the small black arrow and from the menu I unckeck the Flip Board. The Flip Board icon disappears. Until this point everything is fine.
But if I close Fritz, and open it, the Flip Board icon is there again. This means that the changes that I made are not saved.

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty FiX

Post  Under on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am

@ Polibius I had the same error,is a bug that has been fixed.
All you need do is update fritz 12.
http://download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI12/GUI12.exe
Also is better to use a medicine to unlock it
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/8pnZjaKznagzw

Under

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:20 am

Under wrote:@ Polibius I had the same error,is a bug that has been fixed.
All you need do is update fritz 12.
http://download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI12/GUI12.exe
Also is better to use a medicine to unlock it
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/8pnZjaKznagzw

I already activated the program after installation with the medicine. But that does not helped.
If I update the program with the GUI12.exe the issue is fixed, but the update removes the Talk settings from the Multimedia tab (I think this was done intentionally).

Before update
Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Before10

After update
Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? After_10

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Q_Link on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi,

From my experience the last update (number 39 I think) did remove the talk function  No , I didn't try to roll back to an earlier update to test when it first got removed.

Back to the issue of changes not being kept - I don't have that issue on my DF12.  The only thought I have is the DF12 directory and/or config file(s) have been set to "read-only" somehow. Question   That would prevent any of your edits to the toolbar from being kept so you see them the next time you start DF12 GUI.

Regards!
Curly_Q_Link
Curly_Q_Link

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Curly_Q_Link wrote:Hi,

From my experience the last update (number 39 I think) did remove the talk function  No , I didn't try to roll back to an earlier update to test when it first got removed.

Back to the issue of changes not being kept - I don't have that issue on my DF12.  The only thought I have is the DF12 directory and/or config file(s) have been set to "read-only" somehow. Question   That would prevent any of your edits to the toolbar from being kept so you see them the next time you start DF12 GUI.

Regards!

Did you applied some update for your DF12?

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty FiX 2

Post  Under on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:49 pm

@Polibius
This is a copy i use,not sure what update it is but everything is ok
unrare it and add the folders into
C:\Program Files/ChessBase
replaceing the folders thats there and see if its ok after that.
Fritz 12 is still the best with the color changes we can make
have also added a few chess eng.
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3PN2nAPv3XWzK

@Curly_Q_Link do you have a download link for other updates of fritz 12
the link i have just gives you the last update i think,there is no number in the download.
On the exe it has 12.26.0.0 in the copy i am sharing with Polibius
maybe we can go to update 28 ?

Under

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:13 pm

@Under
Thanks. I think the 12.26.0.0 was the last update. I'm not 100% sure, but I found this forum post related to the 26 update: http://www.chessexchange.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5105
"Fritz 12 is still the best". I also think it is.

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:32 pm

@Under
I just used your Fritz files. And now my problem was fixed and the Talk option is there, as it should be.
Based on the ChessProgram12.exe file it was updated to version 12.26.0.0.
You just installed and updated Deep Fritz 12?

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Empty I'm not able to use this as it seems to be 32 bit.

Post  Gourav Goutam on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:23 am

It is giving me some side by side configuration error on windows 10.

Gourav Goutam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curly_Q_Link on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Under wrote:@Polibius

the link i have just gives you the last update i think,there is no number in the download.

You can right-click on file properties and see version number and date of issue.

The only other update I have is 12.24 issued 9-23-2011; 12.26 is last one issued 4-17-2012.
Curly_Q_Link
Curly_Q_Link

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Curly_Q_Link wrote:
Under wrote:@Polibius

You can right-click on file properties and see version number and date of issue.

The only other update I have is 12.24 issued 9-23-2011; 12.26 is last one issued 4-17-2012.

Can you please send the 12.24 update, I would really appreciate!
The last update (12.26) has a very minor bug. If you open and close the database window the start game window appears on the top of the main window. So please send the 12.24 update when you have some spare time, maybe that minor bug was not introduced in that version.

Thanks in advance!

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Thanks to Curly_Q_Link I received the last but one GUI update for (Deep) Fritz 12 - update version 12.24.
And YES, this update fixes the annoying bug that was introduced in the last update (12.26). More specifically if you open and close the game database window, the start window of Fritz pops up on the top of your main game window. Then you have two choices. You click on "Play Fritz", in this case the start window disappears and you are just right on your main game window. If you click "Quit", not just the start window but the whole Fritz program exits completely. A third choice is to just minimize the Fritz start window, but this could be annoying.

So this bug is not present in GUI update 12.24, the last but one update.

Here is the link to the 12.24 update: https://www.solidfiles.com/v/RKZDQ4dmx6Dk3

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Polibius on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:59 am

To better demonstrate the bug which comes with the finale update.

After opening and closing the Database window, the start window of Fritz appears on the top of the main game window

Does somebody has Deep Fritz 12 ISO (original) English or German? Fritz110

Polibius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum