chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...??

Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...?? Empty WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...??

Post  WhiteKingCHESS on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:20 am

I am not able to access the new immortal from the past 5 hours. What's the issue....??
WhiteKingCHESS
WhiteKingCHESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...?? Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...??

Post  brethsup on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:23 am

WhiteKingCHESS wrote:I am not able to access the new immortal from the past 5 hours. What's the issue....??

FBI, attack but I jeando bonapart. also attack.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...?? 1024px-Vereshagin.Napoleon_near_Borodino
brethsup
brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...?? Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...??

Post  agony111 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Maybe the switch to another server (that was announced). August 1, the beginning of a new month, would fit.

agony111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW IMMORTAL...?? Empty Can't access Immortal

Post  Dragon on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:20 am

Yes me too, I can not enter Immortal Forums since yesterday, I have several error messages like: ' You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again.' or like this ' immortalchess.org is blocked immortalchess.org refused to connect. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_RESPONSE '

But the weird thing is some people can login without a problem,also there were some topics about it on forum but it get deleted too for some reason. This morning I was able to create a new account and I could enter but now I can not create an account either.

Does any one have any idea to fix this problem? or do you have the same problem. Bad or good doesn't matter, any news would be much much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down