chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual !

Go down

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! Empty Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual !

Post  Solis on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:15 am

Hi..
I am the owner of a Kasparov Renaissance. But I do not have the manual.Can you help me with a link. ?
The LCD seems to me as it does not have a backlight. Is that true? As I do not have the manual I can not know how to turn the backlight on if there is any.
kind regards pjl

Solis

Back to top Go down

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! Empty Re: Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual !

Post  V-CHO on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:01 am

Yes, this device doesnt have backlight, only contrast setting to board / pieces LCD

Also look here: http://alain.zanchetta.free.fr/docs/Saitek/SaitekRenaissanceEN.pdf

V-CHO

Back to top Go down

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! Empty LCD Contrast Renaissance

Post  Solis on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi
Is the LCD display on Renaissance OK. Can you read the display in normal condition? Or is it possible to backlit the display.
Kind regards pjl

Solis

Back to top Go down

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! Empty Re: Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual !

Post  brethsup on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 pm

That clown of gaurav is worse than trump, just penalties so stay clown with his failed forum, it will not prosper, and soon it will be banned but the immortal.org page, silly clown with just having closed the failure inciptions.
Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! 7d95b5da528ddfe3f328c8ecfc3c9bce
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:11 pm

brethsup wrote:That clown of gaurav is worse than trump, just penalties so stay clown with his failed forum, it will not prosper, and soon it will be banned but the immortal.org page, silly clown with just having closed the failure inciptions.
Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! 7d95b5da528ddfe3f328c8ecfc3c9bce
jajaja now permanently gaurav is banned.
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Post  frikerit on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:10 pm

jajajaj garuv is failed
frikerit
frikerit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 am

frikerit wrote:jajajaj garuv is failed
jajaaja Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute

Back to top Go down

Post  sysformix33 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:47 am

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute

sysformix33

Back to top Go down

Post  plexis on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 pm

Kasparov Renaissance Computer manual ! Hacker10

then i delete this forum from the internet booooooooooom

plexis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum