chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas.

Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas.

Post  ulvi95 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:55 pm

My book with my father:

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas.

Kindle cover:

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. 145b093e0c02

Paperback cover:

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Dff1bb10

International Grandmaster and International Master from Azerbaijan, Ulvi Bajarani and his father Ilgar Bajarani respectively, provides 857 tactical positions from their chess practice, which have been divided into several chapters, containing one or a lot of similar tactical motifs.

Product details (Kindle):

File Size: 7807 KB
   Publication Date: August 1, 2019
   Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
   Language: English
   ASIN: B07VDYRB51
   Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
   X-Ray:
   Not Enabled
   Word Wise: Not Enabled
   Lending: Enabled
   Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled

Product details (Paperback)

Paperback: 407 pages
   Publisher: Independently published (August 1, 2019)
   Language: English
   ISBN-10: 1089260989
   ISBN-13: 978-1089260981
   Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 10 inches
   Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

Links:

Code:

Kindle:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VDYRB51

Code:

Paperback:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1089260989

I'm going to share the book for the forum, if there are 30 customer reviews in Amazon pages. Please, help to rise the rating of book, writing reviews. There is an example of book:

Code:
https://yadi.sk/i/L3mCO3c3UwGzhA

Last edited by ulvi95 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

ulvi95

Back to top Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty really very nice book

Post  MUHAMMADUMARNKL on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:08 am

this book is really very nice bcoz of the method used in this book is very gradually improving. and very neat expalining. i really loved the sample of the book. thanx for the hardwork by the authors. and really very very different book.

MUHAMMADUMARNKL

Back to top Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty Re: Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas.

Post  ulvi95 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:05 am

MUHAMMADUMARNKL wrote:this book is really very nice bcoz of the method used in this book is very gradually improving. and very neat expalining. i really loved the sample of the book. thanx for the hardwork by the authors. and really very very different book.

Thanks for the review. If it is possible, please, write your review in Amazon pages.

ulvi95

Back to top Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty Re: Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas.

Post  adnan on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:38 am

It is a very good book, I wish to read a full book

adnan

Back to top Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty Information

Post  ulvi95 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:52 am

Kindle version reached to its peak, 15th place in Kindle books and 45th place in Chess Books. Also, Paperback entered to Top 100 chess books (no screenshot, unfortunately).

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. 2019-111

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. 2019-110

ulvi95

Back to top Go down

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. Empty want to purchase this great book

Post  MUHAMMADUMARNKL on Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:05 am

HI FRIENDS

I want to purchase through group buy for this great book. anybody willing means , i will contribute half of the amount of the book. thanks

MUHAMMADUMARNKL

Back to top Go down

Post  XChess1971 Yesterday at 3:43 pm

ulvi95 wrote:Kindle version reached to its peak, 15th place in Kindle books and 45th place in Chess Books. Also, Paperback entered to Top 100 chess books (no screenshot, unfortunately).

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. 2019-111

Tactics by Bajaranis: Exercises from the practice of authors, describing various tactical ideas. 2019-110

I have some kindle books. But I use them only with a kindle application in my laptop. I wonder if there is a way to convert them to pdf at all??????

XChess1971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum